CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who use their phones like off Star Trek (original TV series)

camberwell gypsy

For years we've had to put up with cunts who always seem to be yakking on their phones whether it's shopping, on public transport, at the cinema, in fact every fucking where. We've always heard one side of their banal conversation but now a new phone using cunt seems to have appeared. The cunt who hold their phone like they're in star Trek. You know, when Kirk asks the sweaty to beam them up (yes Roops I know he never said it) and he holds the device in front of his gob. 

Because of this we are now treated to the sound of the cunts friend on the other end and their bullshit, who is probably holding their phone like this as well. I'd love to see both these cunts bump into each other, one falling back into the road to be taken out by the 185 bus and the other to go reeling back into a shop window to get decapitated by a large shard of faling glass. But it will never happen. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For years we've had to put up with cunts who always seem to be yakking on their phones whether it's shopping, on public transport, at the cinema, in fact every fucking where. We've always heard one side of their banal conversation but now a new phone using cunt seems to have appeared. The cunt who hold their phone like they're in star Trek. You know, when Kirk asks the sweaty to beam them up (yes Roops I know he never said it) and he holds the device in front of his gob. 

Because of this we are now treated to the sound of the cunts friend on the other end and their bullshit, who is probably holding their phone like this as well. I'd love to see both these cunts bump into each other, one falling back into the road to be taken out by the 185 bus and the other to go reeling back into a shop window to get decapitated by a large shard of faling glass. But it will never happen. 

There was one of these cunts on the Number 46 yesterday .. was it you?

31 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You could at least give me a chance to get in the door before snatching the glory from under my nose.

Ironically, Gyps herself made the 4th comment on that very thread - and the 6th and the 8th. And the 17th.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You could at least give me a chance to get in the door before snatching the glory from under my nose.

Ironically, Gyps herself made the 4th comment on that very thread - and the 6th and the 8th. And the 17th.

You were given more than just ample time, to leave. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry about that ‘Baws, but when I saw an almost identically titled nom to my original masterpiece, my dormant autism took hold and I panic-searched.

The disturbing thing is that you probably knew all that without looking at the thread.

K-mart trousered fucking weirdo.

• Like 1

Fucking hell, read Snatch’s post. (3, if you wondered). The ironic little cunt. 

I’m glad he’s dead. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This has been done recently by Ape you silly hag.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking hell, read Snatch’s post. (3, if you wondered). The ironic little cunt. 

I’m glad he’s dead. 

Fucking hell, a thread dominated by Snatch, Ding and Nobgobbler.

Who the fuck was it that said recently that The Corner was better in the old days? Shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you sure it was me? Apparently theres some bloke running around pretending to be me. Problem is, the cunt's funnier than I am 

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Awful

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In some cases its a video call, the cunts are pointlessly talking "face to face" via their StupidSmartphones .. its going to happen more often. :(