CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Reported Death of Charles, of Charles and David.

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Ollyboro

It has now been over seven hours since the death of Charles Chas Out Of Chas And Dave Hodges was announced and the world still hasn't heard from Tony fucking Meo. The selfish, stumpy, bald, Maltese looking cunt. Will Dave out of Chas and Dave continue playing as Chas and Dave without Chas out of Chas and Dave? He'd look like a bit of a cunt stood alone on stage with just a bass guitar, but we live in a world where 80 thousand cunts will go and watch Ed fucking Sheeran without a single sniper amongst them, so who knows?

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

It has now been over seven hours since the death of Charles Chas Out Of Chas And Dave Hodges was announced and the world still hasn't heard from Tony fucking Meo. The selfish, stumpy, bald, Maltese looking cunt. Will Dave out of Chas and Dave continue playing as Chas and Dave without Chas out of Chas and Dave? He'd look like a bit of a cunt stood alone on stage with just a bass guitar, but we live in a world where 80 thousand cunts will go and watch Ed fucking Sheeran without a single sniper amongst them, so who knows?

Bernie Winters did ok when he went solo

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Bernie Winters did ok when he went solo

Oi, what about Schnorbitz, you disrespectful cunt? How quickly we forget. Perhaps Dave From Chaz And Dave could get himself an immobile drooler as a new partner. What's Michael Schumacher up to these days?

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Oi, what about Schnorbitz, you disrespectful cunt? How quickly we forget. Perhaps Dave From Chaz And Dave could get himself an immobile drooler as a new partner. What's Michael Schumacher up to these days?

Olly will you shut the fuck up! Boring fucking cunt. 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was a kid at the time. 

I was in the corner of a pub in Birmingham with a lemonade and a packet of cheese and onion crisps when that went off. The Mulberry Bush I think. Or was it The Tavern in the Town? 

It was simply known as 'The Mulberry' before you set foot in it.

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm fairly certain that Dave out of Chas & Dave will continue performing as 'Dave out of Chas & Dave'.

It's what Chas, out of Chas & Dave would have wanted.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm fairly certain that Dave out of Chas & Dave will continue performing as 'Dave out of Chas & Dave'.

Personally I'm waiting for Paul McCartney to die and for Ringo to go out on tour as The Beatles. Two hours of Ringo honking out Octopus's Garden, Act Naturally and With A Little Help From My Fucking Friends at a hundred quid a ticket should pay for his own funeral.

27 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Personally I'm waiting for Paul McCartney to die and for Ringo to go out on tour as The Beatles. Two hours of Ringo honking out Octopus's Garden, Act Naturally and With A Little Help From My Fucking Friends at a hundred quid a ticket should pay for his own funeral.

I'm still waiting for Ringo to get the recognition he deserves:

utterly talentless but copped off with the best bird

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Will appear in Celebrity Big Brother. It's about all that naff ones are fit for once their better other halves have snuffed it.

nintchdbpict000001739053-e1472469220812.

Edited by 'eavensabove