CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

Just now, Decimus said:

Indeed, it's a brave man who takes on Baws. A brave one or a stupid fucking one, completely unaware of their own shitness.

I know which one Salty is.

Being naive is no excuse for opening yourself up to the kind of things bawsy can summon up.

One would have thought a bit of time here getting to know the workings before diving in feet first is only sensible. If I were salty I'd think about getting a new phone, IP and possibly a new job. I think some of the punishments are quite stiff stateside

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Being naive is no excuse for opening yourself up to the kind of things bawsy can summon up.

One would have thought a bit of time here getting to know the workings before diving in feet first is only sensible. If I were salty I'd think about getting a new phone, IP and possibly a new job. I think some of the punishments are quite stiff stateside

Have you been watching "The Capture"? We were doing shit like that at the NSA and GCHQ years ago.

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you been watching "The Capture"? We were doing shit like that at the NSA and GCHQ years ago.

Name, rank and number bawsey then fall back on a cover story and keep telling yourself they can't make you pregnant 

Indecently, as a junior pecker I worked on site at the "new" GCHQ donut. Concrete piles believe me

On 07/10/2019 at 18:35, Eric Cuntman said:

Disagreeing with, or criticising anything they do or say is racist, and a hate crime. 

Only white cunts can do wrong nowadays.

My work here is done!

I deserve a fuckin' pay rise, or an extremely generous severance package (I ain't holding my breath)

47 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you wanna be in my gang, oh yeaah!

This is a very obvious attempt to trap someone into calling you a paedo. You would have been better off dropping hints that Pete was your multi.

Did you know they used a Gary Glitter song in that 'Joker' film? What the fuck next? A statue of Jimmy Savile in the blue peter garden. Lol

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is a very obvious attempt to trap someone into calling you a paedo. You would have been better off dropping hints that Pete was your multi.

Did you know they used a Gary Glitter song in that 'Joker' film? What the fuck next? A statue of Jimmy Savile in the blue peter garden. Lol

His family had his gravestone and shrubs removed from his plot at the cemetery.  All there is now, is a little hole with no bush round it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, kylie said:

I wouldn't mind a bit of 'in depth analysis' from Mishal Husain, doggy-style, on a waterbed!

Image result for mishal husain

Are you sure?

Mishal-Hussein-415b.jpg

You might want to find out what's causing that rather suspicious looking bulge first.

Just sayin'....

I see transient wankstain Kyle has decided to change his username to @Joker. What a sack of shit. 

One can only think it's an attempt to make his posts mildly better than the dross he's managed so far but more likely to try and get punters to forget how shit he is and gain some popularity.

I'm all up for a username rollback and the ability to change it taken away.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good idea. The pigeons have to have something to shit on 

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Are you sure?

Mishal-Hussein-415b.jpg

You might want to find out what's causing that rather suspicious looking bulge first.

Just sayin'....

That would be my massive hard-on as it slips through her legs to penetrate her from behind (didn't you read the previous post properly?)

Open your fuckin' eyes, you cunt!

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see transient wankstain Kyle has decided to change his username to @Joker. What a sack of shit. 

One can only think it's an attempt to make his posts mildly better than the dross he's managed so far but more likely to try and get punters to forget how shit he is and gain some popularity.

But what about that filthy green fleece and you equally filthy hair?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I am not, and never have been 'Kyle', you need to get a fuckin' grip of the facts before you start throwing accusations around, you cunt!

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

That would be my massive hard-on as it slips through her legs to penetrate her from behind (didn't you read the previous post properly?)

Open your fuckin' eyes, you cunt!

There is no part of you visible, apart from your bellend. You must be an anorexic Pygmy, hanging from her hair.