CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Community Speedwatch cunts

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

...and if you squint a bit, in a certain light and have the IQ of a radish it looks a bit like 'Dayglo-clad arsecracks, who think think they look rock 'cos they've got a psudo-gun thingy and a superiority complex'

Don't tell me that if you're alone in the house, using a cordless drill, you don't pretend it's a gun, the rest of us do.

And that 'Bodie and Doyle' gear-change thing where you wrap your hand backwards across the front of the gear lever when changing into 2nd and 4th.

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't tell me that if you're alone in the house, using a cordless drill, you don't pretend it's a gun, the rest of us do.

And that 'Bodie and Doyle' gear-change thing where you wrap your hand backwards across the front of the gear lever when changing into 2nd and 4th.

Outed, as the wannabee  gun-totin', perpetrator-catchin', rootin' tootin cowboy I so secretly long to be, damn you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had you down as a Cowley type. Bottle of Glenfiddich in the  top drawer of the filing cabinet for the "crafty wee nip". Driving1960s Rover coupe in your brown leather driving gloves. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had you down as a Cowley type. 

No I wanted to be Bodie, even though Doyle got all the crumpet because he was more 'windswept and approachable'.

Poor old Lewis Collins, genuine hard cunt who passed SAS selection and was poised to give up acting to do it for real, and was informed at the last minute that his public profile prevented him from becoming SAS. To me that would have been obvious from the start.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No I wanted to be Bodie, even though Doyle got all the crumpet because he was more 'windswept and approachable'.

Poor old Lewis Collins, genuine hard cunt who passed SAS selection and was poised to give up acting to do it for real, and was informed at the last minute that his public profile prevented him from becoming SAS. To me that would have been obvious from the start.

I actually edited my post after you replied. I'm right about the driving gloves aren't I? 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You utter, utter fucking idiot. After your early morning widower’s wank, apart from spouting bollocks on here, how on earth do you fill your day? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Frank said:

You utter, utter fucking idiot. After your early morning widower’s wank, apart from spouting bollocks on here, how on earth do you fill your day? 

You just can't help yourself can you?

Fuckwitt. Any other relatives of yours die again yet?

5 hours ago, Frank said:

On 10/24/2018 at 7:35 PM, Frank said:

What a nasty little fuck you are. That certainly deserves a short stint in the cooler. 

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I reckon the Duke of Edinburgh will start singing Ram Jam's "Black Betty" to Megan during the latter stages of her pregnancy

Nice thought, JT, but I rather suspect the old cunt will be dead long before her waters break. Hopefully Frank'll beat him to the finishing line in the  skinny dead Greek stakes, but I don't think we'll get that lucky. It's fucking Minty and Victor Kiam all over again.

12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Nice thought, JT, but I rather suspect the old cunt will be dead long before her waters break. Hopefully Frank'll beat him to the finishing line in the  skinny dead Greek stakes, but I don't think we'll get that lucky. It's fucking Minty and Victor Kiam all over again.

Ah yes, Minty.

A Melopsittacus god.

A ninja parakeet

He could take a cat's eye out at thirty yards you know

10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

2pac style? Do you mean black up? That'll almost certainly get you a visit from the cunts in blue.

Is that why the black and white minstrels are no longer on the Telly, they are all serving a 30 stretch.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clutch would give out on a silver ford Capri and have bone head and foil waiting for the RAC in a high speed chase with gear changes like that.

cordless drill definately a laser gun.  Fucking bent if not.

27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Clutch would give out on a silver ford Capri and have bone head and foil waiting for the RAC in a high speed chase with gear changes like that.

cordless drill definately a laser gun.  Fucking bent if not.

Bonehead & Foil. Comic strip presents.. The Bullshitters. 

Keith Allen's only redeeming moment.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bonehead & Foil. Comic strip presents.. The Bullshitters. 

Keith Allen's only redeeming moment.

Yes indeed.  He should have gone home that evening after filming and instead of fucking his girlfriend and producing the fat fuck that is Lilly, he should have shot his muck all over her tits and saved us from his spunk offerings endless worbellings.  That would have been his best day ever.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/25/2018 at 4:27 AM, Lord Punkape said:

Community speed watch “volunteers” present a sinister and offensive presence in many small villages and towns across the U.K.

Recruited from a brigade of nosey parkers, busybodies,left-wing retired schoolteachers and peeping toms these cunts are self appointed Police on the cheap.Prancing around in dayglo jackets and brandishing speed-guns these permanently outraged wankers infect villages with a Stasi like culture and impede ordinary motorists with obviously hysterical intolerance and intimidation.

All drivers should slow down upon encountering such posses,wind down a window and tell them to fuck off.

Fuck off.

I would even suggest that if the right opportunity presented, stop kick fuck out of one or two, and leave a sign written in their own blood "I'm a worthless fucking grassing cunt"

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes indeed.  He should have gone home that evening after filming and instead of fucking his girlfriend and producing the fat fuck that is Lilly, he should have shot his muck all over her tits and saved us from his spunk offerings endless worbellings.  That would have been his best day ever.

Every now and then you produce a nugget of pure gold plated shite mongy

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would even suggest that if the right opportunity presented, stop kick fuck out of one or two, and leave a sign written in their own blood "I'm a worthless fucking grassing cunt"

I hope I see it happen to you.