CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Jones

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I wonder if her wiccan robes are as voluminous as the photoshopped shadow she emblazoned across her wizened midriff?

Rather like Gyps' tattooed bingo wings, I strongly suspect her voluminous ginger gash and blaze of red belly-button hair help divert attention from the wizened midriff.

What I'm trying to say is the 'recent' tapeworm-on-sofa photo is literally fucking decades old. Lol.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely, only a few months ago you were quiet as a mouse when Sgt Cilliers was thrown in the pokey for two attempts on his wife's life so that he may benefit from an insurance pay out. Such was his desperation for financial gain he also endangered the lives or his own children on the first attempt.

I actually take offence with your opening word, "yet another middle aged..." when 70% of UK domestic violence deaths are men killing women.

That’s because the women fucking nag too much. The 70% deserve it, the other 30% is poofs killing poofs.

4 hours ago, Queefer said:

Faint whiff of shitty pants from someone who has incurred the wrath of Roops

Roops has been round frankys shitty end more times than you've had wanks over Lorraine Kelly's gaping cleavage and, more than likely, rainforest thick cunt hair, and don't you fucking forget it you mutant twat

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Roops has been round frankys shitty end more times than you've had wanks over Lorraine Kelly's gaping cleavage and, more than likely, rainforest thick cunt hair, and don't you fucking forget it you mutant twat

You're basing your knowledge of Lorraine Kelly's growler on 'Bo Selecta' aren't you?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You're basing your knowledge of Lorraine Kelly's growler on 'Bo Selecta' aren't you?

Absolutely not, I've not seen that one. I've just a hunch it'll be the kind of tropical jungle even Ray Mears wouldn't tackle with even the sharpest of mechetes and local tribes men for back up and as an emergency food source

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Frank said:

To stand any chance of coming out of this not looking like the idiot I know you are, you might want to pace yourself. 

I’ll come back to this over the weekend. 

Please don't be bothered!  You need not return at all.

Stupid fucking cunt! 

I'm sorry cgas, I was expecting you to pull up this report to back up your original premise, instead you cite a motely collection of sites which, after extrapolating some stats offers no conclusions as to why more men than women offend and why girls are now more academically successful. It'll be interesting to see if you can actually put forward a good case or if you will continue to pepper your argument with misogynistic pejoratives. I would suggest that you avoid Men's Rights Movements who can trace their origins to concerned gentleman who weren't too keen on universal suffrage. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry cgas, I was expecting you to pull up this report to back up your original premise, instead you cite a motely collection of sites which, after extrapolating some stats offers no conclusions as to why more men than women offend and why girls are now more academically successful. It'll be interesting to see if you can actually put forward a good case or if you will continue to pepper your argument with misogynistic pejoratives. I would suggest that you avoid Men's Rights Movements who can trace their origins to concerned gentleman who weren't too keen on universal suffrage. 

Your failure to quote my previous comment in the hope that I would miss this one is duly noted as is your pathetic attempt to misrepresent my point which was concerning bias against men in the criminal justice system and the appalling disparity in sentencing. 

The figures used in these articles are sourced from the ONS. MRA sites or not, they are the facts and obviously painful ones taking into account your lack of anything approaching a coherent rebuttal. 

As for your statement regarding academic achievement, could you provide some evidence for this rather than what appears to be your own opinion as the last time I checked women are fucking useless in STEM fields. I will however concede that they perform superbly in subjects such as media and gender studies which I suspect is your area of expertise. Lol

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your failure to quote my previous comment in the hope that I would miss this one is duly noted as is your pathetic attempt to misrepresent my point which was concerning bias against men in the criminal justice system and the appalling disparity in sentencing. 

The figures used in these articles are sourced from the ONS. MRA sites or not, they are the facts and obviously painful ones taking into account your lack of anything approaching a coherent rebuttal. 

As for your statement regarding academic achievement, could you provide some evidence for this rather than what appears to be your own opinion as the last time I checked women are fucking useless in STEM fields. I will however concede that they perform superbly in subjects such as media and gender studies which I suspect is your area of expertise. Lol

The websites cited by you concede that men outnumber women offenders. Unfortunately there is no data (AFAIK) that breaks down the severity of the offences within each category, however, the data does concede that not only men are more predisposed to use violence as a means to a end in getting what they want but also, in some cases, they enjoy perpetrating violence. With such aggravating factors its small wonder that men are not only more likely to receive a custodial sentence but also a longer term of imprisonment. Another factor is that statistically more men than women reoffend, consequently they will have unused suspended sentences activated to run consecutively to any new term imposed.

As for the point about gender disparity in academic achievement, my source in this instance was found in one of the websites you asked me to read. May I suggest that for the avoidance of experiencing any future embarrassment of being hoist by your own petard you actually study the evidence that you invite others to read.

Oh yeah, Lol :rolleyes:

On 10/31/2018 at 11:31 AM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Sorry I’m a little late coming back to this, shithead. I’m not keen on upsetting anyone here, but it appears you’ve gone and done an ollybore. If you had to rate your own performance, hand on heart, which would you choose...

1. Fared reasonably well considering.

2. Died a fucking death as predicted. 

3. Self-demoted to the sidelines, stunned into silence. 

Pace yourself, timing is everything. Here, have this..

On 11/8/2018 at 8:21 AM, Frank said:

Sorry I’m a little late coming back to this, shithead. I’m not keen on upsetting anyone here, but it appears you’ve gone and done an ollybore. If you had to rate your own performance, hand on heart, which would you choose...

1. Fared reasonably well considering.

2. Died a fucking death as predicted. 

3. Self-demoted to the sidelines, stunned into silence. 

Pace yourself, timing is everything. Here, have this..

Not at all you fucking Eunuch. I'm currently rather busy preparing for a brisk walk past a certain London monument on Sunday after spending a week getting my brains fucked out by my gorgeous wife while we've been celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

Suffice to say I will be returning to this subject very soon when I've got more time and can be bothered to reply to her utter cack. I will give you a heads up so you can read through the ideological destruction of your beloved mistress. Until then, try not self harm too much or indulge in any unnatural behaviour with farmyard animals.

14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Not at all you fucking Eunuch. I'm currently rather busy preparing for a brisk walk past a certain London monument on Sunday after spending a week getting my brains fucked out by my gorgeous wife while we've been celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

Suffice to say I will be returning to this subject very soon when I've got more time and can be bothered to reply to her utter cack. I will give you a heads up so you can read through the ideological destruction of your beloved mistress. Until then, try not self harm too much or indulge in any unnatural behaviour with farmyard animals.

I can’t think of anything worse than fucking some over-familiar jowly cunt, however gorgeous, for 20 years. 

How much time do you need?

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can’t think of anything worse than fucking some over-familiar jowly cunt, however gorgeous, for 20 years. 

How much time do you need?

To fuck my gorgeous wife? A long time, a very long time because I'm a sex machine and not a fucking wanker like you!!

Guest Queefer
35 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

To fuck my gorgeous wife? A long time, a very long time because I'm a sex machine and not a fucking wanker like you!!

Is sex machine another word for dildo 

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

It must have been a long fuck.

You could have written what you had to say in the time you posted this load of pony which surely should be filed under the "sorry Miss, the dog ate my homework" list of implausible excuses. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It must have been a long fuck.

You could have written what you had to say in the time you posted this load of pony which surely should be filed under the "sorry Miss, the dog ate my homework" list of implausible excuses. 

I'm going to do you slow......