CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halloween 2018

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he's getting all that, can I have a big box of Kendal Mint Cake?

That stuff is fucking mental.  Three tones of sugar per bar.   Makes Red Bull taste virtually bitter in comparison.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I cavort and do my Michael Jackson impression on this night

No kids or their proto-beggar parents come near the Rathaus

When you say you do your Michael Jackson impression, does that involve you fucking a small home alone child up the arse whilst playing with your monkey?

I bought at least 4 pounds worth of Lidl faux chocolate for Halloween - I don't want chavvy cunts chucking eggs at my windows. Thankfully, none of these ne'er-do-wells actually turned up, so now I have a mountain of cheap 'chocolat' to eat. If I become diabetic, I'll blame America for this imported shite.  

Halloween is a Purge public service for me, i can go out in full costume and no one gives a shit, little do they know that the blood isn't fake but that of many chavs. The weapons of choice are real and not fake plastic toys, i lost count when i was on my 300+ kill tonight. Next up is cunt fawkes night followed by the pagan festival that stupid cunts call Christmas.

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never fucking mind all this shite ratto; imagine if the average petrol head mistook Hockenhein for Hockenhymen? What japes would play out make the mind boggle 

if I had a pound for every time you've said this Stub, I wouldn't have a sum not unadjacent to what might be considered to be no small sum to some people.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

if I had a pound for every time you've said this Stub, I wouldn't have a sum not unadjacent to what might be considered to be no small sum to some people.

If you've the time to "tott" them up then I'll send you a postal order for the agreed amount- possibly enough for a Burt Lancaster DVD box set or a new shovel? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

On a semi-related note, the new film seems to be doing very well at the box office, and the easily entertained cunts who have seen it claim it is comparable to the original, and that the director of the original is involved with the project as executive producer.  The original is categorized as horror, but there is very little actual gore.  it is more of a suspense/thriller type.  Might take the wife to see it, then turn the lights off at the breaker, and scare her out of her knickers.  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

On a semi-related note, the new film seems to be doing very well at the box office, and the easily entertained cunts who have seen it claim it is comparable to the original, and that the director of the original is involved with the project as executive producer.  The original is categorized as horror, but there is very little actual gore.  it is more of a suspense/thriller type.  Might take the wife to see it, then turn the lights off at the breaker, and scare her out of her knickers.  

I've been watching them all back to back this week, 5 and 6 were a bit shit/pointless with that cult of thorn crap which was never mentioned before or after ever again and never really went anywhere. I've been trying to watch the new one via streaming sites but the links are either all removed, don't load or have been filmed from the back of a cinema.

21 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I bought at least 4 pounds worth of Lidl faux chocolate for Halloween - I don't want chavvy cunts chucking eggs at my windows. Thankfully, none of these ne'er-do-wells actually turned up, so now I have a mountain of cheap 'chocolat' to eat. If I become diabetic, I'll blame America for this imported shite.  

Apparently they only go to houses that has decorations up. Apparently

22 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

They must celebrate the PURGE in your neighborhood.    I wish they fucking Purged ours. We had three sets of callers who wiped us out of sweets and chocolates, the fucking little cunts.    I had to break into my Xmas box and steal a toblerone tonight for something to eat whilst watching catchup celebrity hunted with a cup of coffee.    That Vicky Patterson is a fucking rough bitch with no makeup.

ugly cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was actually gonna use that, but I've mostly done it before. Mostly 

I'd already alleged  that it was perhaps probable that you'd not possibly done that. Allegedly.