CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

On 23/02/2021 at 16:33, Stubby Pecker said:

Is this true? Accusations of Kiddy Fiddling directed at Bally? 

The question is why hasn't the silly tit been coolered?

Why haven't you been coolered you lardy lump, no wonder your mobility scooter is off the road.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its worth noting that 80% of people will contract HPV at some point in their lives. Put it another way, 80 of the current CC puntership have or had HPV...actually, scratch that thought as I'm not entirely convinced that some of you guys are or have been as sexually active as you've made out. 

I think you definitely have a point Mr Roops. However an awful lot of that 80% is probably skewed by the promiscuity of the gays and trannies, like your good self.

By the way, the use of the word “guys” troubles me. Obviously you are not a Yank so why the fuck are you talking like that?

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

From memory the Roops ladybasement was more yeasty than warty, but that could have been the low resolution from the box brownie used to take the photo. (Insert box brownie pun here). 

Its sorta been done before...

On 20/02/2016 at 16:02, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, done all that before and then some. You just want to see my dirt box.........

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think you definitely have a point Mr Roops. However an awful lot of that 80% is probably skewed by the promiscuity of the gays and trannies, like your good self.

By the way, the use of the word “guys” troubles me. Obviously you are not a Yank so why the fuck are you talking like that?

The term "guys" has been used in the UK since the mid 1970s at least .. Back in 1975 I remeber that Big Al used to cast about thirty envopacs into the office each morning and shout "Hey guys look what I've found!". I also remember another cunt walking into the office the same year and shouting "Yo dudes, the NIMMS  ain't come yet!". The ICL engineer always used to say "Hi folks".

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The term "guys" has been used in the UK since the mid 1970s at least .. Back in 1975 I remeber that Big Al used to cast about thirty envopacs into the office each morning and shout "Hey guys look what I've found!". I also remember another cunt walking into the office the same year and shouting "Yo dudes, the NIMMS  ain't come yet!". The ICL engineer always used to say "Hi folks".

I've only heard "guys" used extentensively within the last 15 years or so, mainly from right on, middle class parents when calling Willow and Hunter. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

At a push but I doubt I’d be high-fivin’ my mates about it.

Like a pink scooter with a shopping basket on the front. Might have quick ride, but definitely wouldn’t want your mates to know you’d been on it.

On 14/06/2021 at 16:23, Cuntybaws said:

Given a choice between her warty fanny and her Champion The Wonder Horse gob, I'd take the fanny every time. By far the less risky of the two options.

Forgive me for being a tad dubious about this. The former would require at least a semi, even allowing for plenty of KY and thumbing it in. What sort of sick bastard could look at that and get wood? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Forgive me for being a tad dubious about this. The former would require at least a semi, even allowing for plenty of KY and thumbing it in. What sort of sick bastard could look at that and get wood? 

Apart from Eddie, probably no one.