CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CAR S. O. S.

Guest Kunte Kinte

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If so it's another admin multi, the stupid fucking cunts. They must be so proud 

Stubbs, whilst you're not stupid, its safe to say you'll never be accused of being the brightest star in the firmament. You would help yourself immeasurably if you seek help to deal with your delusional paranoia.

Guest Kunte Kinte
59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a poorly conceived attempt to segue two noms with good potential, namely Car SOS and the petty feminist furore  surrounding a Marks & Spencer Xmas window display.

Trust the BBC to use its licence fee funding to give the Nott Fem Luddites a platform. They should be chained to their looms knitting my next years supply of jock straps. 

19 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Exploitation. Welding a rust bucket to a hard luck story and then the heavy ad nauseum leading to a sobbing finale as it is revealed to the subject whose last minutes on this earth in an abject state of sick making gratitude is to be gratuitously broadcast to the entire universe. What a crock of shit. I feel more dirty watching this than one of my regular trips to the lingerie dept at M&S Nottingham. Full marks, by the way, for the shop window knicker display. What are those Fems on about? They didn't say a word last year about the soiled jockstraps. 

I hate the brown skinned chap firstly because every car he works on is the worse one ever and always a death trap, secondly and more importantly  because he is brown.

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I hate the brown skinned chap firstly because every car he works on is the worse one ever and always a death trap, secondly and more importantly  because he is brown.

You racist black bastard. I hate him because he wears jodhpurs tucked into knee length socks. The dirty fucking faggot.

• Like 2

Guest Kunte Kinte
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You racist black bastard. I hate him because he wears jodhpurs tucked into knee length socks. The dirty fucking faggot.

Is that a well known retired middleweight who talks nicely? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very similar to Cwith Eubank in style of dress. Must be a darkie thing.

Jodhpurs was the giveaway - but you forgot the horseriding cap and the whip. SUITS YOU SIR! 

21 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

You've been away? No one noticed.

Anyway, welcome back Bill and I hope you fuck off again soon.

I see your training at the Von Ribbentrop School of Diplomacy is paying off Trumpet.

Can't wait till you get your Pol Pot counselling diploma

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stubbs, whilst you're not stupid, its safe to say you'll never be accused of being the brightest star in the firmament. You would help yourself immeasurably if you seek help to deal with your delusional paranoia.

Piss off

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eddie Congo speaks 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 11/24/2018 at 1:16 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

What's your excuse this time you useless cunt?

I'm not an excuse type cunt Stubbs, in the faux self effacing tradition of the formerly famous Frank, I just can't be arsed with it all. Especially after Roops adopted that horrendous new avatar, it sickens me to the pit of my very muscular, yet, symmetrical and perfectly proportioned stomach.

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

I'm not an excuse type cunt Stubbs, in the faux self effacing tradition of the formerly famous Frank, I just can't be arsed with it all. Especially after Roops adopted that horrendous new avatar, it sickens me to the pit of my very muscular, yet, symmetrical and perfectly proportioned stomach.

Lime green posing pouch?