CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don’t call potatoe chips and fries, crisps.

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Crisps are not fries.  

Only fucking retarded American cunts get this wrong.

Yes, but at least they can spell “potato”........er......except Dan Quayle, obviously.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How was it for you? I'm guessing Niels not a very considerate "love maker"

1. Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
  2. Using a heavy knife, mince and mash garlic to a paste with 1/8 teaspoon table salt.
  3. Beat together butter, shallot, garlic paste, parsley, remaining 1/4 teaspoon table salt, and pepper in a small bowl with an electric mixer until combined well. Beat in wine until combined well.
  4. Divide half of garlic butter among snail shells. Stuff 1 snail into each shell and top snails with remaining butter. Spread kosher salt in a shallow baking dish and nestle shells, butter sides up, in salt.
  5. Bake snails until butter is melted and sizzling, 4 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:
  2. Using a heavy knife, mince and mash garlic to a paste with 1/8 teaspoon table salt.
  3. Beat together butter, shallot, garlic paste, parsley, remaining 1/4 teaspoon table salt, and pepper in a small bowl with an electric mixer until combined well. Beat in wine until combined well.
  4. Divide half of garlic butter among snail shells. Stuff 1 snail into each shell and top snails with remaining butter. Spread kosher salt in a shallow baking dish and nestle shells, butter sides up, in salt.
  5. Bake snails until butter is melted and sizzling, 4 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.

Then shove them up your boyfriend's arse and try to suck them out.

Fuck off and die.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You really take the words in your avatar to heart, don't you Punkers.  

Fuck off

lol

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Idiot. 

Kill yourself, imagine the state of her fanny, I'm not overly fond of you, there will be no further communication between us, I don't really know, WITHERRRS!!!!!!

Along with "idiot", the above is literally all that your entire repertoire consists of. Read it back and tell me you're not absolutely fucking shit.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Kill yourself, imagine the state of her fanny, I'm not overly fond of you, there will be no further communication between us, I don't really know, WITHERRRS!!!!!!

Along with "idiot", the above is literally all that your entire repertoire consists of. Read it back and tell me you're not absolutely fucking shit.

I am pleased to see that the Norfolk tradition of pouring vodka on cornflakes is still going strong.  Fucking idiot.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Haven’t you got a chef for this sort of domestic drudgery poshboy?

What kind of Public School did you go to? You weren’t a day boy were you?

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Idiot. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

BEAAAAAANNNNNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I predicted. A pant pissing, spasticated meltdown. Only took a few posts.