CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Have you seen her video? Over and over she says to her constituents “if you want me to carry on you should......”

At no point does she say, “ if you DON’T want to carry on you should......

Like 99% of MPs pure money grabbing, traitorous trash who would sell their own children if the price was right. 

Total fucking cockroach scum.

If she wanted to make herself useful she could walk around Tottenham or Brixton in a hoodie to lure out the knife weilding fuckers, but she’d most likely be related or at least have kids by most of them. You get me blad!

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hey judge, how's your research of old public hangings footage going, you weird little hermit?

Nice of you to ask and pay such attention to my interests. Well, I discovered that the Jizzmonster’s footage, which he claims just fell out of the sky, definitely did not come from “Birth of a Nation.”

After some considerable research I have concluded it is not from a film at all but it is a real hanging , possibly from South America or Eastern Europe. (c 1900-1920)

I suspect it comes from “the dark web.” I don’t really know what that is but I expect there are a number of freaks on here who do.

Hope that helps.

Guest Ollyboro
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shocking, unprovoked attack from the Smogmonster in a desperate attempt to court popularity with his dim so called friends.

Have you any idea of the suicide rate amongst white males in my age group? No, you fucking don’t and you don’t fucking care either you vicious cunt.

You are vile and nasty and i’m telling your Mum.

😁😁😁😆😆😂😂🤣🤣

Muggy cunt.

Feel free, Judith. Me mam already thinks that you're a cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Even if it isn't imaginary, I hardly think anyone would be jealous that you went to school with someone who is rich. It's hardly an achievement you can be personally proud of, someone else's parents owning a big house, you fucking idiot.

Again, you won't tell us where you live because you're clearly embarassed. 

For this level of shame, it can really, only be Liverpool.

and where the fuck is the acceptable face of the north, @Roadkill?

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For this level of shame, it can really, only be Liverpool.

and where the fuck is the acceptable face of the north, @Roadkill?

Remember the ‘Northern Tourist Board’ Their video to tempt people to holiday up there wasn’t a great success. I saw a copy the other day at a car boot sale. The title didn’t really help but “It’s grim up north” was never gonna make it a best seller. Apparently it got to no.1 in the factual charts though. Fucking Northern Cunts

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Have you seen her video? Over and over she says to her constituents “if you want me to carry on you should......”

At no point does she say, “ if you DON’T want to carry on you should......

Like 99% of MPs pure money grabbing, traitorous trash who would sell their own children if the price was right. 

Total fucking cockroach scum.

I haven’t watched the video because as soon as it polluted my new 60” Samsung 4K I instinctively  and unable to stop myself grabbed  a 4lb lump hammer and smashed 900 quids worth of tv into dust. A bit drastic but I stand by that decision.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Remember the ‘Northern Tourist Board’ Their video to tempt people to holiday up there wasn’t a great success. I saw a copy the other day at a car boot sale. The title didn’t really help but “It’s grim up north” was never gonna make it a best seller. Apparently it got to no.1 in the factual charts though. Fucking Northern Cunts

If you get a laugh out of that sort of stuff, look up the tourism video that Telly Savalas did for Birmingham, England. 

Fucking priceless, especially the closing shot of a derelict, polluted brick and concrete wasteland, as Kojak attempts to say... "Birmingham, my kinda town!"  With sincerity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you get a laugh out of that sort of stuff, look up the tourism video that Telly Savalas did for Birmingham, England. 

Fucking priceless, especially the closing shot of a derelict, polluted brick and concrete wasteland, as Kojak attempts to say... "Birmingham, my kinda town!"  With sincerity.

Was there one for that shithole called Southend?

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Maybe Blackburn council could employ Reptile as it's tourism tzar.

I imagine that he could knock up a few clip art pictures of his "uncle's" Vauxhall Cavalier parked outside his penthouse pop-up tent to showcase the class and affluence prospective tourists can look forward to experiencing should they collect a few Sun holiday vouchers.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Been a bit distracted lately. Read a book about hollow Earth theory and I've been digging up my back garden.

Don't go under the patio.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Been a bit distracted lately. Read a book about hollow Earth theory and I've been digging up my back garden.

You haven't missed much. Reptile has been regaling us about the mythical corner of the north that he inhabits that no one was aware existed.

I suppose it's a bit like Brigadoon, and only magically appears amongst the rest of the detritus whenever Reptile goes to his safe space after being grounded for autistically smashing up his fourteenth PlayStation controller of the week.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, ratcum said:

If I ever felt compelled to report anyone on a site like this, I'd know it was time for me to leave.

That's about as good a report as it can get.