CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

Guest Erroreptile404
38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

But when I see a hopeless cock monger like you sucking up to your betters I like to raise the alarm so everyone can laugh at what a scum sucking little delinquent wanker they're being.

Who exactly am i supposed to be sucking up to? All i see is an angry little fucktard foaming at the mouth and throwing out weak, vague cum gargled threats from behind his keyboard because i made fun of a peon El Oh El.

38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As for the alt account, you should be thanking me for that - it even got you a like from @Decimus for you to touch yourself over as you cry yourself to sleep atop your spunk stained mattress - removed the limelight from you for a moment and let you run with the pack briefly until you inevitably choked on your own spit again. It was your greatest fucking moment on here and you know it - and now its become your downfall as you pathetically and blatantly attempt to relive the rush. 

Stop beating around the bush u fucking maggot and explain yourself if you're going to start getting all cocky with people for no reason.

Lets look at this shall we, if i was "sucking up" and a "bandwagon jumper" and desperate to be part of group mong ,i wouldn't have told the self proclaimed "top dogs" (fucking lol) on here to fuck off multiple times in the past now would i dickhead? Also funny how i've never been a part of the pen bashing bandwagon either isn't it.

Here's another analogy: I'm the creature from the original Alien, a 7 foot lone wolf that abides by it's own rules, doesn't give a shit and skull fucks the entire crew of the Nostromo outside of Ripley in 24 hours.

You would be the stupid, subservient, squeeing, generic ant like creatures from the second film that only exists as a hive mind to obey like a good little serf and can't think for itself.

Fuck off

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its an absolute shit hole of the highest order. I've been there again since I posted that last comment and got to witness the wonderful "Resus" ward for four hours with the same person I brought in last time. They were put on a trolley with someone else's blood still on the rails - after about half an hour of watching it slowly run down and drip on the floor I finally decided to grab some rubber gloves and antiseptic wipes from the wall and clean it up myself and the nurses who were supposedly there to do just that suddenly appeared to complain and throw me out for using hospital property.

Don't lie gayboy you were there for your HIV treatment.

9 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Who exactly am i supposed to be sucking up to? All i see is an angry little fucktard foaming at the mouth and throwing out weak, vague cum gargled threats from behind his keyboard because i made fun of a peon El Oh El.

Stop beating around the bush u fucking maggot and explain yourself if you're going to start getting all cocky with people for no reason.

Lets look at this shall we, if i was "sucking up" and a "bandwagon jumper" and desperate to be part of group mong ,i wouldn't have told the self proclaimed "top dogs" (fucking lol) on here to fuck off multiple times in the past now would i dickhead?

Here's another analogy: I'm the creature from the original Alien, a 7 foot lone wolf that abides by it's own rules, doesn't give a shit and skull fucks the entire crew of the Nostromo outside of Ripley in 24 hours.

You would be the stupid, subservient, squeeing, generic ant like creatures from the second film that only exists as a hive mind to obey like a good little serf and can't think for itself.

Fuck off

You're getting angry and defensive again - this should be good.

As for the Alien analogy the first cunt was blasted into space and never seen again. It was the nasty little hive-mind fuckers who finally offed Ripley in Aliens 2 and 3 by stealth-fucking her and impregnating the cunt - leaving her with the only option of committing suicide.

Please tell me that's what you're planning to do.

Edit: Jones, the ships cat also survived the first movie - Billy can be him.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

As for the Alien analogy the first cunt was blasted into space and never seen again. It was the nasty little hive-mind fuckers who finally offed Ripley in Aliens 2 and 3 by stealth-fucking her and impregnating the cunt - leaving her with the only option of committing suicide.

Ripley was never offed in the sequel whatsoever and it was a lone wolf that did in most of the prisoners, oh dear!

C'mon you little zit faced tosspot tell us why you made a fake account pretending to be a female.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're getting angry and defensive again - this should be good.

Please tell me that's what you're planning to do.

'Mostly they come at night, mostly.'

I thought I'd better get that out of the way before Gyps logs on.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Ripley was never offed in the sequel whatsoever and it was a lone wolf that did in most of the prisoners, oh dear!

C'mon you little zit faced tosspot tell us why you made a fake account pretending to be a female.

I wonder who would win out of the Alien and Snake Plissken.

Because I was bored - simple as. Even my short-lived alts have accomplished more than you've ever been able to on here.

Despicable, cyber-knicker wearing sinister cunt I may have been, but when output is low and quality is rock bottom cunts always dance to the tune when I'm wearing the stockings. That thread was exactly what the site needed at the time - a platform for a blatantly obvious sock puppet to take a good cunting from one and all and get the juices flowing again.

That's your problem, Reptile - you take yourself too seriously, but can't handle it when the shit is headed your way. One little reference to your own past transgressions and you fly off the rails. An insecure, chest beating, filthy little opportunist who'll suck any cock for even the smallest moment of validation and scream like a stuck pig when the curtains are pulled aside to reveal what a tragic little creature you are.

Come on, rattle for me a little more before you go. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Because I was bored - simple as. Even my short-lived alts have accomplished more than you've ever been able to on here.

Despicable, cyber-knicker wearing sinister cunt I may have been, but when output is low and quality is rock bottom cunts always dance to the tune when I'm wearing the stockings. That thread was exactly what the site needed at the time - a platform for a blatantly obvious sock puppet to take a good cunting from one and all and get the juices flowing again.

No it's because you're either a) a blatant homo in denial or b) an actual cocky, zit faced, little emo dyke from newcastle that needs it's teeth punched the fuck out and was testing the waters to see how people would react when you came out with your "shocking" revelation that you're a "female". You definitely give off a faggy nancy boy kind of vibe so which is it?

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's your problem, Reptile - you take yourself too seriously, but can't handle it when the shit is headed your way. One little reference to your own past transgressions and you fly off the rails. An insecure, chest beating, filthy little opportunist who'll suck any cock for even the smallest moment of validation and scream like a stuck pig when the curtains are pulled aside to reveal what a tragic little creature you are.

Again if any of that was remotely true i wouldn't have butted heads with the self proclaimed "top dogs" (fucking lol) on here would i? You're just incredibly pissed off and rattled because i march to the beat of my own drum and always have done.

Choke on a log of shit you daft cunt 

No it's because you're either a) a blatant homo in denial or b) an actual cocky, zit faced, little emo dyke from newcastle that needs it's teeth punched the fuck out and was testing the waters to see how people would react when you came out with your "shocking" revelation that you're a "female". You definitely give off a faggy nancy boy kind of vibe so which is it?

Again if any of that was remotely true i wouldn't have butted heads with the self proclaimed "top dogs" (fucking lol) on here would i? You're just incredibly pissed off and rattled because i march to the beat of my own drum and always have done.

Choke on a log of shit you daft cunt 

Wheeling yourself around in your spacker chair to prowl the streets for random punch-ups to swing your thalidomide extremities into hardly counts as "marching". At best you're just getting in the way of the action.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh no! look out everyone little billy has been watching Ross Kemp documentaries and listening to club foot by Kasabian on repeat for an hour while downing a bottle of WKD blue so thinks he's hard/got a second wind after cowering away for over a week.

Faggot.

Poopity poop poopity poopity poop

“Hello dog shit breath”

5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

He was voted cuntscorner's worst newcomer of 2019 in Hello magazine, also voted stupidest cunt most likely to blow his top and meltdown at any given moment.

🥇🏆 I guess thats just being a winner

Don’t give up on your dreams loser even if you are the only competitor.

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He's modelled his whole online persona on Grant Mitchell from EastEnders, let's look at the evidence for a moment, ex squadie, resides in East London, alleged hardman and friends with the Kray's. I'd wager he also owns a sheepskin jacket and has adopted Frank butcher's accent and mannerisms.

In reality he's an alcoholic Ulsterman who got a spanking and now seems to be stuck like a broken record. His profile should read King Billy purveyor of inane horeshit since 2019.

‘Tis true’ lol.  ‘I concur’ lol.

Good to see that you’ve found someone of the same intellect as yourself to swap hilarious tales with. You never know who you’re gonna meet while out collecting dog shit.

I want you to know that Im genuinely happy for you both.

Everyone loves a happy ending.

🤗 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a completely tangential note, I'd be most grateful if you never typed that particular phrase ever again. Thanks in advance.

I know cunts who pronounce and probably spell it as 'tangenital' CB. Whenever I hear it I shout "had your nob out in the sun then?"

Probably explains my lack of promotion.

fuckin Chinese 

😑

Guest Erroreptile404
40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🥇🏆 I guess thats just being a winner

Don’t give up on your dreams loser even if you are the only competitor.

Oh look little billy the flid is getting all brave again because he thinks he actually has people backing him after he cowered away for a week and a half

El Oh El!

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

What is going on here, Baws? Who are these people?

What do you expect, you fucking idiot?

You spent years as The Corner's Cerberus, now you just swan in every now and again and take pictures of your fat fucking ankles. If the lunatics have taken over the asylum, it's because you've fallen asleep with your dick in your bin.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Tis true’ lol.  ‘I concur’ lol.

Good to see that you’ve found someone of the same intellect as yourself to swap hilarious tales with. You never know who you’re gonna meet while out collecting dog shit.

I want you to know that Im genuinely happy for you both.

Everyone loves a happy ending.

🤗

I don't know this kid's story Billy but it looks like you're getting a taste of your own antipsychotics. Besides he's made me laugh today which is something you ain't managed.

Have you ever considered alcoholics anonymous? Judging by your recent terrible Tennant's fuelled posts, you should give it a go. 

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't know this kid's story Billy but it looks like you're getting a taste of your own antipsychotics. Besides he's made me laugh today which is something you ain't managed.

Have you ever considered alcoholics anonymous? Judging by your recent terrible Tennant's fuelled posts, you should give it a go. 

It was 12th July yesterday. I imagine that Billy has been up for 24 hours sat in his Union Jack pants and drinking room temperature Carling whilst reliving his glory days in Her Majesty's Maris Piper Fusileers second battalion.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was 12th July yesterday. I imagine that Billy has been up for 24 hours sat in his Union Jack pants and drinking room temperature Carling whilst reliving his glory days in Her Majesty's Maris Piper Fusileers second battalion.

Right now he's applying camouflage paint sharpening his Poundland pen knife, and strapping Tomy grenades to his chest like a decrepit Rambo. I've got a feeling Frank's gonna have to play colonel Troutman, calling his bedsit "Raven, come in Raven, this is Red Leader" to the reply of they started it colonel.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Uncanny. You really are wasted on here. Wow!

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Right now he's applying camouflage paint sharpening his Poundland pen knife, and strapping Tomy grenades to his chest like a decrepit Rambo. I've got a feeling Frank's gonna have to play colonel Troutman, calling his bedsit "Raven, come in Raven, this is Red Leader" to the reply of they started it colonel.

”I concur”Tis true”

blah blah lol lol