CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Just received an angry call from a furious Mrs. D who is at Norwich train station travelling back from a course. Despite the fact that I spent the best part of three days raging about being robbed at the station pub, it would appear that the stupid cunt wasn't listening. 

Said idiot decided to pop in for a glass of wine whilst awaiting the next pony fucking express home. It came as somewhat of a surprise to her when she received the bill of £9.99 for her merlot. My mirth soon turned to apoplectic rage when mid-laughing fit she told me it was purchased with the joint account card.

In the words of the rev, I want her dead.

What a stupid, fat, miserable cunt.

Er, she IS fat, isn't she? I wouldn't want to be unnecessarily judgmental. And when you say "she" I presume you mean birth sex, not just the pronoun she currently self-identifies as?

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What a stupid, fat, miserable cunt.

Er, she IS fat, isn't she? I wouldn't want to be unnecessarily judgmental. And when you say "she" I presume you mean birth sex, not just the pronoun she currently self-identifies as?

She is an intermittent chubster, but currently is bonier than a necrophile's wank bank. She also kept banging on about the amount of blacks at the station.

All I'll say is this: You can take the girl out of Kerry, but you can't take Kerry out of the girl.

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well you can't get a more hermaphroditic name than Kerry. Has she got big hands to hold the big glass of merlot (at £9.99 I would expect a bottles worth)

I imagine that my seven week old newborn has got bigger hands than you, you fliddy little stubby-sucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

You had to think about that one Neil but here's a fucking like anyway, and I bet that you did look at your own hands.

Couldn't tell,they were wrapped around my cock again!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was in Norfolk on Sunday. I was driving down a country lane and came across a sign that said 'Caution, Mud in the road'. I went a bit further and came across Les Gray in a rocking chair with the group singing "Lonely this Christmas". Fucking odd considering its May. 

Fliddie Starr seance again? 

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was in Norfolk on Sunday. I was driving down a country lane and came across a sign that said 'Caution, Mud in the road'. I went a bit further and came across Les Gray in a rocking chair with the group singing "Lonely this Christmas". Fucking odd considering its May. 

I don't know what this means or who that is, but I don't like your tone.

• Like 1