CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Don't Use Their Garages To Park Their Cars And Then Subsequently Fill Them Full Of Shit And Spend The Entire Weekend "Tinkering" Inside Them

Decimus

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“You cannot be serious!”

Well, I had a couple of wanks over her about 1982, and that gymnast, Suzanne Dando, no relation to the one I claimed to have shot.

I think that counts as 'dating' to a 10 year old. 

The original Daisy Duke was supreme chancellor of the wank-bank though.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, I had a couple of wanks over her about 1982, and that gymnast, Suzanne Dando, no relation to the one I claimed to have shot.

I'd let John Motson pipe me provided he supplied match style commentary throughout.

"Look at Ratty! He's working it round the edge of my box. Goes left. Goes right. He can't penetrate the defence though, tries to muscle his way through, but he ends up poking it wide."

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd let John Motson pipe me provided he supplied match style commentary throughout.

"Look at Ratty! He's working it round the edge of my box. Goes left. Goes right. He can't penetrate the defence though, tries to muscle his way through, but he ends up poking it wide."

Wearing just his sheepskin and fuck all else

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Massive turbot tippler.

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who did you claim to have shot,?

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The police already fitted up one fucking retard for that, so they won't make the same mistake with another one.😁

See, under manned and despite all the negative publicity the boys in blue will always find the right backward, harmless moron to confess. Evening All.