CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rape

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the Kosovan entry for the Mr Universe, 2019. 

It's Wither's about to get greased up for an oil wrestling evening of back door bashing fun with Eddie, Punky and Pen.  

Guest N/A
On 29/04/2019 at 13:43, Decimus said:

I'd hate to be a single bloke nowadays, there's just so much to consider. Before you even get back to the bedroom you've got to ID the cunt, get it to sign a consent form in front of witnesses, and then fondle its crotch to make sure it's not a fucking tranny.

I think modern western woman , or what ever it wants to be called, is a fucking horrible, spiteful, fat, ugly fucking peice of shit.   Usually draped in a pair of fat filled black leggings and a grease stained t shirt from her last lovers wardrobe.    How any of them get pregnant is beyond words.  Rape is the only way I can suggest,  if it’s possible for a 23 stone fat cunt to rape a sober man?

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think modern western woman , or what ever it wants to be called, is a fucking horrible, spiteful, fat, ugly fucking peice of shit.   Usually draped in a pair of fat filled black leggings and a grease stained t shirt from her last lovers wardrobe.    How any of them get pregnant is beyond words.  Rape is the only way I can suggest,  if it’s possible for a 23 stone fat cunt to rape a sober man?

You on day release Mongo?

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It's reassuring to see the arts of chivalry and gallantry alive and well. Good lad. 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Very well explained. Although the part about the fat filled leggings did start a bit of movement down below. Do you know if consent obtained by threat or by actual violence carries the same legal authority? or is consent just a red herring anyway?

• 3 years later...
On 29/04/2019 at 13:18, Decimus said:

rape... gender political football... get fucked (consensually)

Jesus H titty-fucking Christ

Premier League introduces mandatory sexual consent training for all players

PS If you value your sanity, and your blood pressure, my advice would be to NOT Google "The Three Hijabis".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

PS If you value your sanity, and your blood pressure, my advice would be to NOT Google "The Three Hijabis".

Do Liam Davis and Aslie Pitter have to attend, as i can't help thinking it would be somewhat wasted on these two.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do Liam Davis and Aslie Pitter have to attend, as i can't help thinking it would be somewhat wasted on these two.

‘Here comes Liam Davis’

‘Someone please save us’

’Oh no! it’s Aslie Pitter’

’Prepare your fucking shitter’

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why don't these political spastics shut the fuck up and just play football. Makes me hate the sport even more, what's going on here CB.

15 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Wow. What a psycho Ducky was. Good riddance.

The webbed foot wanker will be back, so i wouldn't get too excited, personally i love a good bit of banter/abuse with the Norfolk Duckman.

Maybe he has got duckpox, stranger things have happened in the designed fucked up society.

On 05/08/2022 at 02:54, Jake The Muss said:

The webbed foot wanker will be back, so i wouldn't get too excited, personally i love a good bit of banter/abuse with the Norfolk Duckman.

Maybe he has got duckpox, stranger things have happened in the designed fucked up society.

Cool. Personally, I hate the idiot.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2022 at 15:34, Cuntybaws said:

That's all English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Ausies and Kiwis banned from football and Rugby matches .. what's not to like?

On 05/08/2022 at 02:50, Jake The Muss said:

Why don't these political spastics shut the fuck up and just play football. Makes me hate the sport even more, what's going on here CB.

You Googled "The Three Hijabis", didn't you? You were warned...

• Like 1

On 04/08/2022 at 15:34, Cuntybaws said:

If you value your sanity, and your blood pressure, my advice would be to NOT Google "The Three Hijabis".

There was no fucking racist abuse, all of it was fabricated, just like Rashford's 'censored' mural graffiti, which wasn't racist in any way.  The 3 players were all rightly scorned for missing their penalty.  The only ones who played the race card were the cunting activists to make them look like victims and get our sympathy.

• Like 1