CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Orla Guerin

Jiggerycock

Munch's 'The Scream' made sentient.

Poor lass looks  sad beyond belief - Never seen anyone more in need of a cheeseburger and a cuddle.

I realise this comes more under the banner of 'Poor Cunt' than 'A Cunt'  - maybe put that other unintelligable Irish (?) fishwifey geezerbird reporter in the latter category eh?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Munch's 'The Scream' made sentient.

Poor lass looks  sad beyond belief - Never seen anyone more in need of a cheeseburger and a cuddle.

I realise this comes more under the banner of 'Poor Cunt' than 'A Cunt'  - maybe put that other unintelligable Irish (?) fishwifey geezerbird reporter in the latter category eh?

Well ? Who the fuck is she and why is she a cunt?

You’re not going to start ranting about trains and obscure places in Wales are you?

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You still wank over Tripitaka don't you? 

Not now she's dead, I don't.

I was waiting for someone to point out that the original quote comes from The Water Margin, not Monkey, but the autists don't appear to be biting.

Is this that woman that got shot to fuck by the IRA last week? I don't really care either way. If you're going to stick your nose into other people's affairs under the guise of 'being a journalist' then you're just a nosy fucker and you should get a proper job. 

5 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Is this that woman that got shot to fuck by the IRA last week? I don't really care either way. If you're going to stick your nose into other people's affairs under the guise of 'being a journalist' then you're just a nosy fucker and you should get a proper job. 

The IRA are fighting lesbians, because no one else will

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I won't hear a bad word said about 'oral' Orla. She sticks it to the Israelis whenever they go on a Pali slaughter fest.

I'd eat her poo.

Ver(rat)er!

See what I did there Herr Oberst? 😄

11 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

No