CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Over friendly shop staff

Neil

Just fucking give me my change and shut the fuck up."Hows your day been?" "Having a party? "You have a good rest of the day,yeah"

Just fuck off you minimum wage cuntstick.And if you refer to me as 'love' 'sweetheart' or 'darling' again I'll jump over the counter and shit in your pocket.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just fucking give me my change and shut the fuck up."Hows your day been?" "Having a party? "You have a good rest of the day,yeah"

Just fuck off you minimum wage cuntstick.And if you refer to me as 'love' 'sweetheart' or 'darling' again I'll jump over the counter and shit in your pocket.

Sorry darling .. enjoy the rest of the day. :)

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

There's one of these cunts in our local Co-op. I've just walked in on a Friday at 6 o'clock and asked him for a bottle of scotch..

.."having a drink tonight then?"

Fucking genius cunt.

42 minutes ago, Neil said:

You're just pissed off Neil, because you were asked if you were planning on having a wank. You need to buy your 'art' pamphlets somewhere else now. 

• Like 1

Come on!

Fuck with these androids! Get wierd on them!

This is Cunts Corner for christ's sake; repository of the bon mot, home of badinage, The 'Norman Foster designed archtectural shit stain' of witty repartee.

We've got one in our local petrol station. Forever passing comment on whatever comestible you've purchased or how you look today.

So when she started in (loudly - that being her default level of comms)  with 'Oooh, having a good night tonight then' on seeing my 6-pack of 'Old Wifebeater Superstrength Lager', I came back with 'Well it beats Rohypnol, doesn't it?' before twist, boogie and madisoning my way out.

Doubtless y'all could have come up with something better, but in my defence, I was wanking....

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

I often revert to Tim's quote from the office when asked "Did you do anything interesting last night?" "No,just stayed in and had a biiiiig wank"

That's not quoting Martin Freeman, that's just answering the question truthfully.

Once, as a callow youth, I got a blow job round the back of Fine Fare from a female* shop assistant I had been courting. That's the very definition of "over friendly shop staff".

*I shouldn't have to specify "female" but I know what you filthy cunts are like...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Once, as a callow youth, I got a blow job round the back of Fine Fare from a female* shop assistant I had been courting. That's the very definition of "over friendly shop staff".

*I shouldn't have to specify "female" but I know what you filthy cunts are like...

The cheese counter was running low, was it?

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As a former doorman i’d expect you use the Co-op....

You are a regular at your local food bank, faux posh boy.

24 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are a regular at your local food bank, faux posh boy.

The sperm bank is Spunkers  normal hangout.Every Monday morning they wipe down his face and arse cheeks. Last Monday they collected over 100 different samples 

48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

When in the U.K, I will only food shop at Waitrose. The staff are never over friendly, simply polite,  and efficient.  That is the way it should be. Own brand beans indeed.

Ordinary people are never over familiar with me because of my dress, bearing and patrician manner.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Neil said:

One possible solution to these informal and unprofessional cunts is to ask to speak to their superior and embellish the degree of familiarity they expressed towards you and demand their termination on the spot.  Essentially doing what Withers would do, grass the cunt up!