CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris

Neil

42 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

9 votes. Definitely one to watch.

The gobby scouser bint never had a hope in hell. Remind me never to take racing tips from you.

Yes, easy to say after the event, anyway what tip?

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 13:53, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I think so as well....Will she win? Who knows - politics is messy, unfair and unpredictable. It all depends if she can survive to the final round and for that she'll need some of the other candidates to suffer a few pratfalls. In a two horse race she just might do it...

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure they do, unless you meant "all fur and no knickers" or did you mean "all mouth and no trousers"?

Whatever you say.

You know best.

• 2 weeks later...

What a weasely cunt his neighbour is,I bet Jeremy chucked his muck when he heard this."I thought it was in the public interest " said the cunt as he counted out his filthy lucre from The Guardian.Weapons grade cunt.

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

What a weasely cunt his neighbour is,I bet Jeremy chucked his muck when he heard this."I thought it was in the public interest " said the cunt as he counted out his filthy lucre from The Guardian.Weapons grade cunt.

Boris is a total imbicile, he should never have chose to live somewhere where could have a weasely  nosey grassing neighbour in the first place.  .. He wants to be next PM and was in the lead. Rather than living in a block of flats where every nosey fucking neighbour can hear you when you wank yourself off surely he  could have found himself a little detached house where he can shout at his little floosey and jump up down without anyone else knowing. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is 55 fucking years old .. YES 55 FUCKING YEARS OLD! , surely by now if he wants to be boss he could have found himself a mature boring but fragrant women who keeps her stupid gob shut and he himself learned to open his mouth and lower his trousers at the right time rather than behaving like a 13 year old chav who has just had his X-box taken off him. The party has fucked up .. the selection should have been left to the membership in general .. amongst the original candidates there were at least three who could have handled the media and keep their private lives under cover and comprehend how to deliver brexit. Instead we have two cunts who are going to fuck thing up further. Looking at what has happened perhaps it wasn't Theresa May who fucked up but rather the dopey cunts who were behind  her and who pushed her into a blind alley.

On 13/06/2019 at 15:47, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure they do, unless you meant "all fur and no knickers" or did you mean "all mouth and no trousers"?

If entertainment was all it was about I would have preferred to see an run off between Boris and Gove. In real world terms this run off with MP selecting the final two candidates has been a disaster, a vulnerable candidate who probably could have delivered brexit and a cunt who wants to fuck up brexit. Sadly at least three candidates capable of delivering brexit have been eliminated and two of those candidates were also capable of keeping their private lives under wraps and looking dignified in public.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

These are the cunts in question: Tom Penn and Eve Leigh, both supposedly writers although they appear to be neither prolific nor accomplished.. Leigh has previously boasted about "giving Boris the finger" because she is an ardent remainer, although she is actually American. In fact, she  was described by one interviewer as an 'American Leftist Buddhist Jewish playwright.'  Paging @ratcum to the main board...

TELEMMGLPICT000201632367_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Guest judgetwi

Project Boris Day 3. Every time I turn on the radio some cunt is saying “this story isn’t going away.”

No, because you’re keeping it going until you can dig up the next bit of dirt.

It’s going to be a long summer of Boris is a Cunt every fucking day in the media. Bring back Project Fear, it’s far more entertaining!

52 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Project Boris Day 3. Every time I turn on the radio some cunt is saying “this story isn’t going away.”

No, because you’re keeping it going until you can dig up the next bit of dirt.

It’s going to be a long summer of Boris is a Cunt every fucking day in the media. Bring back Project Fear, it’s far more entertaining!

Boris is awful in every respect and is completely unfit to be Prime Minister, much like the previous cunts that have held the position in my lifetime.

The only wanker that will take the UK plc out of the EU is Nigel Fucking Farage. The only way we may get the necessary general election is under Boris, but the odds are slim and he will look after the fucking party before anything else. If there is any risk of ceding power, then it won't happen. 

Hunt will carry on with the same bollocks of the last 3 years.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

These are the cunts in question: Tom Penn and Eve Leigh, both supposedly writers although they appear to be neither prolific nor accomplished.. Leigh has previously boasted about "giving Boris the finger" because she is an ardent remainer, although she is actually American. In fact, she  was described by one interviewer as an 'American Leftist Buddhist Jewish playwright.'  Paging @ratcum to the main board...

Simon Clonby or one of his regional representatives, will be visiting Ms. Leigh in the near future. Thanks for the tipoff CB

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Boris is awful in every respect and is completely unfit to be Prime Minister, much like the previous cunts that have held the position in my lifetime.

The only wanker that will take the UK plc out of the EU is Nigel Fucking Farage. The only way we may get the necessary general election is under Boris, but the odds are slim and he will look after the fucking party before anything else. If there is any risk of ceding power, then it won't happen. 

Hunt will carry on with the same bollocks of the last 3 years.

It started off with 10 candidates, some no hopers, some middling and perhaps four with real leadership potential. They should simply have sent a ballot paper with all 10 candidates to the parties members along with perhaps a favourite and send favourite option to tick. There would then have been a whole month minimum for each to set up their stall .. some doubtless would have ropped out .. other back markers might have begun to shine, my fear is that during the next few days Boris will drop out and the one who becomes the new prime minister will have been in effect  decided by an unknown American woman.

Guest judgetwi

Project Boris update..........

Boris is in the pocket of Steve Bannen who helped him write his foreign secretary resignation letter.

I don’t know why an Eton educated , Classics graduate would need some fucking Yank to help him write anything but there you go, it wasn’t me who made it up.

More dirt and guilt by association to follow.......

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Looks like an ad for Specsavers. "Introducing our twat range."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

It started off with 10 candidates, some no hopers, some middling and perhaps four with real leadership potential. They should simply have sent a ballot paper with all 10 candidates to the parties members along with perhaps a favourite and send favourite option to tick. There would then have been a whole month minimum for each to set up their stall .. some doubtless would have ropped out .. other back markers might have begun to shine, my fear is that during the next few days Boris will drop out and the one who becomes the new prime minister will have been in effect  decided by an unknown American woman.

Sorry, What was that? I got bored shitless and dozed off after “It started .............zzzzzzzzz”

wanker!

lol

Hunt will be PM by virtue of the fact that Boris is so fucking shambolic in every way.By the very fact that every single politician is an uber cunt we will always have a cunt in charge,just not a big a cunt as Boris 

Guest DrCunt
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

_107497075_054804595-1.jpg

This is the horse faced cunt that Boris has been knocking off. It was probably an argument about her noshing all the carrots and sugar cubes in the house, again.

If Boris had socked her in the mouth and dislodged those gnashers he'd have done her a favour.

9 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

_107497075_054804595-1.jpg

This is the horse faced cunt that Boris has been knocking off. It was probably an argument about her noshing all the carrots and sugar cubes in the house, again.

If Boris had socked her in the mouth and dislodged those gnashers he'd have done her a favour.

I probably would though, so long as the Honey Monster looking cunt hadn't chucked any custard up it's flaps recently.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I probably would though, so long as the Honey Monster looking cunt hadn't chucked any custard up it's flaps recently.

You can’t really knock ‘Boris’ for whopping one swiftly up her ‘Norris’.

lol

Guest Khiwa
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

large.824708129_when-the-jewish-visited-a-buddhist-temple--scream-in-55735584.png.23cb8fd913ad8f4eed3a1b9aedac9d27.png