CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV bans all-male comedy writing teams

Guest Khiwa

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You forget Eric. He's already told us he lives in a council bedsit with his mum and works part time at a gay bar. So he has a disposable income come on mate, keep up?

What a bizarre coincidence,  

I live in a gay bedsit with the council, and work part time at a mum bar!

Edited by Eric Cuntman
I've turned into Ratty.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What a bizarre coincidence,  

I live in a gay bedsit with the council, and work part time at a mum bar!

No you don't, you live in a bus shelter.

Guest Khiwa
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What fucking idiot put a woman in charge of comedy commissioning at ITV in the first place;  especially this humorless cunt?

Fucking Saskia?!!?!

That says it all.

Guest Khiwa
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just looked at her commissioning history. Some real fucking gems amongst it; The Kumars  Psycho Bitches, Walking the dogs.

I wonder who daddy had to bum at boarding school for her to get that job.

23 hours ago, DrCunt said:

The solution to this will be to hire a woman to check the grammar and spelling in the script, or perhaps to proof read it for material that could potentially be offensive to minorities. So the admin girl will become a member of the "writing team" and will be getting pay equal to those doing the heavy lifting.

Of course the other alternative is that women will actually be included in a meaningful way on the writing teams and it will be the final nail in the coffin and the death of the last vestiges of humour on TV. 

I can see an opportunity here for job #37 for Roops. She's fucking humourless.

What a fucking joke.

I don't mind admitting this Dr C, but you are the reason I get out of bed and check the site first thing. Who could forget the offer to see sight of a deceased relative's death certificate? It was cutting edge humour, I can tell you.

• Like 1

Guest Khiwa

Was just flicking through the channels and stumbled upon a "comedy" panel show.

3 of the 6 panellists are women (cue the standard period/man hating "jokes"), one is ethnic, and tries to be funny by accusing everything of being racist), one is physically disabled, and another appears to be mentally retarded.

Sat through this shite for 30mins now, purely for research purposes, and not heard one single thing even remotely approaching funny.

I don't blame the cunts on these shows, they're just shit. It's the fuckers in charge who feel the need to tick all the boxes and fill the quotas. Fuck the quality!

PC cunts.

14 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Was just flicking through the channels and stumbled upon a "comedy" panel show.

3 of the 6 panellists are women (cue the standard period/man hating "jokes"), one is ethnic, and tries to be funny by accusing everything of being racist), one is physically disabled, and another appears to be mentally retarded.

Sat through this shite for 30mins now, purely for research purposes, and not heard one single thing even remotely approaching funny.

I don't blame the cunts on these shows, they're just shit. It's the fuckers in charge who feel the need to tick all the boxes and fill the quotas. Fuck the quality!

PC cunts.

To be a stand up comedian nowadays the requirements are :  maximum weight - 4 and 1/2 stone, skinny jeans with rolled up bottoms, ten year old filthy canvas deck shoes, ridiculous gelled up spiky hair, disability such as cerebral palsy or short arms or a missing limb, stupid accent or speech impediment. hatred of anyone whose politics are to the right of Lenin and the love of all things transgender or non binary or whatever the brainwashing program currently is. Humorous material is not necessary as long as you remember to take the piss out of ‘Trump’ every 10 seconds or so. 

Bring back Bernard Manning ffs

lol

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

To be a stand up comedian nowadays the requirements are :  maximum weight - 4 and 1/2 stone, skinny jeans with rolled up bottoms, ten year old filthy canvas deck shoes, disability such as cerebral palsy

When is it we can expect to see Frank on 'Live at the Apollo', then?

• Like 1

Guest Khiwa
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

lol

"My old headmaster was what's known as an unorthodox jew. He was a nazi."

Imagine the gasps and outrage if someone said that on tv these days. Obviously with everyone looking round first to see if it was ok to laugh or not.

5 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Imagine the gasps and outrage if someone said that on tv these days. Obviously with everyone looking round first to see if it was ok to laugh or not.

My grandad had a stall at Belsen market selling gold teeth and round wire rimmed glasses. He disappeared one day after a dispute with a Mr Himmler.

lol

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

To be a stand up comedian nowadays the requirements are :  maximum weight - 4 and 1/2 stone, skinny jeans with rolled up bottoms, ten year old filthy canvas deck shoes, ridiculous gelled up spiky hair, disability such as cerebral palsy or short arms or a missing limb, stupid accent or speech impediment. hatred of anyone whose politics are to the right of Lenin and the love of all things transgender or non binary or whatever the brainwashing program currently is. Humorous material is not necessary as long as you remember to take the piss out of ‘Trump’ every 10 seconds or so. 

lol

You forgot the first thing that comes out of their gobs is highlighting the fact they are black/asian/woman. Usually followed by roar of laughter from audience. 

39 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Good old Bernard. A genuinely funny cunt.

"heard the one about the Jewish Kamikaze?..... Crashed his plane into his brothers scrap yard"

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

You’ve spelled wanking  wrong Gypps.

just saying

lol

I once misread the Sky+ listings, and tuned in to watch what i thought would be a shocking documentary... 

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered 'Wanking The Dead' was just a remake of 'Quincy' with some tart in it.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good old Bernard. A genuinely funny cunt.

"heard the one about the Jewish Kamikaze?..... Crashed his plane into his brothers scrap yard"

‘Hymies Volvo Breakers’                   ‘All parts guaranteed kosher’          Sorry no credit.

lol

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once misread the Sky+ listings, and tuned in to watch what i thought would be a shocking documentary... 

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered 'Wanking The Dead' was just a remake of 'Quincy' with some tart in it.

Co starring Khasim Khuram in the opening episode: “What goes on at the Co Op stays at the Co Op.

lol