CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey "fucking" Dooley

camberwell gypsy

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t have a telly Mrs Roops, partly because it fucked up after 12 years but mainly because I don’t want to watch shite and propaganda so I haven’t bothered to replace it. 4 months now and I can’t say i’m missing that cunt parade.

Of course I could ask friends if I could come round and watch Stacey fucking Dooley crying her BBC eyes out over Islamist terrorists but I don’t wan’t to embarrass myself. I suspect they would tell me to fuck off anyway.

If you don't have a telly, how do you watch your 'America's Sexiest Quarterbacks' DVD?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Only if there's scaffolding round his Thamesmead tower block.

That was one housing estate that was purpose built to be awful. Imposing cold concrete, dark passageways and all built half a mile from 300 gypsies and Europes busiest sewage treatment plant...

Location location location!

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was one housing estate that was purpose built to be awful. Imposing cold concrete, dark passageways and all built half a mile from 300 gypsies and Europes busiest sewage treatment plant...

Anyone know what the current body count is over on the Open Corner?

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ross "it looked like things could kick off, so we got outta there" Kemp. 

Complete load of shite starring Ross Kemp. Over on BBC2 now you can see an identical load of shite starring Danny Dyer. What a dilemma. Which one do I not watch first?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a shithole of the highest order Eric as you rightly pointed out, talk about fucking depressing. It just popped into my head as an apt location for Jewdy's residence. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually hails from there, the flat-cap wearing cunt!

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Complete load of shite starring Ross Kemp. Over on BBC2 now you can see an identical load of shite starring Danny Dyer. What a dilemma. Which one do I not watch first?

I thought you modelled yourself after Grant Mitchell and Danny Dire?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 02/08/2019 at 10:24, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

I think it’s only fair to acknowledge that I’ve done an alfie noakes. Frank will return within 30 days. 

Fuck you I am dead.

On 01/08/2019 at 19:14, camberwell gypsy said:

I know I commented on this fucker yesterday on the archives, but I've had to take myself off into the garden. My aunt is staying with me and she loves The One Show, so when she saw this talentless, screeching banshee come on the show again she clapped her hands and said "oooh I like her". If I hadn't walked out, I'd have been digging an auntie sized hole in the garden. Not that that would bother me, but I didn't want to have to nip to Currys tomorrow for a new TV, to replace the one that I used to bludgeon my aunt to death with. Can someone tell me how this mouthy, talent vacuum got to where she is? I can even hear her fucking voice from here. 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Christ, she must be old.

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck you I am dead.

Alf you might recall the fanfare surrounding the mockery of you and your umpteen stupid fucking usernames. I guess it’s something that comes with age. 

I’m sorry.