CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

20 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Says the poofy dick sucker with a picture of this 18th century tranny as his avatar....

decimus.jpg

Is that your alter ego?

Your utter lack of self-awareness is too fucking funny.

By the way, how's the testicle checking going these days?

I hear you're now specializing in black ones only.

Despite the hundreds of posts you have made in record time, you're yet to make a genuine contribution which isn't just you squealing "No, you are!"

You are utterly fucking rubbish. Everyone is in agreement, so where the fuck are you getting the arrogance to proclaim otherwise? You have plenty of detractors and no defenders.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite the hundreds of posts you have made in record time, you're yet to make a genuine contribution which isn't just you squealing "No, you are!"

You are utterly fucking rubbish. Everyone is in agreement, so where the fuck are you getting the arrogance to proclaim otherwise? You have plenty of detractors and no defenders.

What makes you think I give a shit, Nancy boy?

Its obvious that your angry, bitchy hissy fits are nothing more than a case of you lashing out at me in pure jealous envy.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've posted this before, and no doubt I'll post it again. It always cheers me up. No apologies.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've posted this before, and no doubt I'll post it again. It always cheers me up. No apologies.

The only members of your family who owe the world an apology are your parents.

Its not your fault your mum fished you out of the toilet and named you.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Reported.

Awesome.

You ran and told mommy.

But since no rule was broken, you might just have to have a good cry instead.

"12. Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives."

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What makes you think I give a shit, Nancy boy?

Its obvious that your angry, bitchy hissy fits are nothing more than a case of you lashing out at me in pure jealous envy.

Your lot don't do irony, but if you did, you'd immediately delete the above and your account, too.

Check mate. You're finished here.

52 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Awesome.

You ran and told mommy.

But since no rule was broken, you might just have to have a good cry instead.

"12. Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives."

Oh dear, you actually went and read the rules? What a fucking moron.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's like the proverbial chicken with its head chopped off, still strutting round the barnyard because it doesn't realise it's dead.

My, don't we take ourselves seriously? 

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hmm... perhaps I'm not the best role model for newbies...

I'll try to get him drawing, might drown out some of the more destructive tendencies.

He's ticking all the right boxes for me, Killer. He bounced in and immediately made me chuckle, took a few on the chin, and laughed it of. Made a few noncing accusations resulting in a ban then attempted to create a multi. He's also had a run in with Judge.

What's not to like?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're absolutely fucking abysmal.

I imagine that at this point in time you're a cunt hair away from drawling "Ooooo, Betty" in a yeee-fucking-hawww accent whilst laughing at your own toes.

It might be 1978 in your Everglades trailer, but it's the 21st century here in the United Kingdom.

Take your dated comedy musings and UKTV Gold sense of humour and shove it up your mongrel, fat fucking American arse.

The fact that he finds 'Keeping up Appearances' hilarious says it all really, it was fucking shit in the 90s, and hasn't aged well. Along with 'One Foot in the Grave' which the only memorable scene for me, was old Vic Meldrew mistaking a kilo of bugle for fertilizer.

I'm sure the cunt has received a wake up call of monumental proportions during his tenure here. Finding than rather us Brits being receptive of his terrible 70s working man's club comedian innuendos, bar Judge who still thinks Bernard Manning's hip. So just like every Yank before him who's attempted English humour he's been made to look a cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The fact that he finds 'Keeping up Appearances' hilarious says it all really, it was fucking shit in the 90s, and hasn't aged well. Along with 'One Foot in the Grave' which the only memorable scene for me, was old Vic Meldrew mistaking a kilo of bugle for fertilizer.

I never said that Keeping Up Appearances was hilarious. I just enjoy watching it when its on. Same with One Foot in the Grave.

I'm sure the cunt has received a wake up call of monumental proportions during his tenure here. Finding than rather us Brits being receptive of his terrible 70s working man's club comedian innuendos, bar Judge who still thinks Bernard Manning's hip. So just like every Yank before him who's attempted English humour he's been made to look a cunt.

You don't know your asshole from a pothole, Minor Cunt, and you don't know shit about me. But it's obvious as hell that some of you bitchy queens like @Roadkill@Cuntybaws, @Decimus and a few others, take yourselves way too seriously.

Well, I've got news for you, and those other flaming hemorrhoids... 

Spoiler

....you're nowhere near as funny as you think you are.

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I never said that Keeping Up Appearances was hilarious. I just enjoy watching it when its on. Same with One Foot in the Grave.

You don't know your asshole from a pothole, Minor Cunt, and you don't know shit about me. But it's obvious as hell that some of you bitchy queens like @Roadkill@Cuntybaws, @Decimus and a few others, take yourselves way too seriously.

Reveal hidden contents

'Oh yeah, alright.

Take it easy baby,

Make it last all night'.

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Hide contents

I don't think any man who has spent 100s of posts arguing about the minutiae of ball related fatalities whilst responding to every single criticism with page upon page of hysterical ranting, can accuse anyone else of taking things too seriously.

As for adding "hidden content", why not apply it to the entirety of every post you make? We'd all fucking appreciate it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't think any man who has spent 100s of posts arguing about the minutiae of ball related fatalities whilst responding to every single criticism with page upon page of hysterical ranting, can accuse anyone else of taking things too seriously.

As for adding "hidden content", why not apply it to the entirety of every post you make? We'd all fucking appreciate it.

How many wigs do you have?

Were you wearing a wig when you met David Furnish?

Answer both questions.

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh good, you're changing subject by the looks of it. At first you utilized the "no, you are" defense, then it was the "I'm not angry" argument and now we're at the "You guys are taking this too seriously" stage.

At at this rate I'm guessing the message that you've royally sabotaged yourself on here should sink in by Christmas.

It's no wonder you cunts are such warmongering twats - the world from your perspective must look like its moving in fast forward...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, no, no! Not the hidden comment attack! What a merciless bastard he truly is. We’re all fucked.