CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Do you have any friends? As you seem to hang around with your mum every weekend, Norman Bates style.... and is £700  supposed to impress me? If not why mention it, pikey 😂

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Ape .. Do you still smoke Number 6?

I'm just gutted both of you are still sharing oxygen with the rest of us.

Pen, learn to keep your unwanted conk to yourself, you slithering creepy child's nightmare.

Ed, i spend about a tenner at the local chippy for a meal out....and i'm happy doing that, unlike yourself who has to mention money every chance you get. That tells me you're probably involved in a loveless marriage to old talon monster and that you are seeking attention through a website to gain virtual friends...Are you a borderline by some chance ?

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Pen, learn to keep your unwanted conk to yourself, you slithering creepy child's nightmare.

Ed, i spend about a tenner at the local chippy for a meal out....and i'm happy doing that, unlike yourself who has to mention money every chance you get. That tells me you're probably involved in a loveless marriage to old talon monster and that you are seeking attention through a website to gain virtual friends...Are you a borderline by some chance ?

Wow 😮 totally on every issue. 10 quid eh, lonely meal for one in a Saturday evening...

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wow 😮 totally on every issue. 10 quid eh, lonely meal for one in a Saturday evening...

I'm far from lonely , you missed the point yet again Ed. Let me explain in very simpleton terms for you to follow, you don't have to spend a shit load money to have a great night out, but if you love to be ripped off, then that's up to you. I would spend about £100-150 for a night out for me and the missus, we don't over eat or over drink...but we have a great time with friends and enjoy our own company as well. I would rather put my hard earned cash to other things than pure decadence bullshit.

But not a problem for a business tycoon like your balding self, you can do it all can't you Ed.

You do seem to be suffering with discontentment if i'm honest.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm far from lonely , you missed the point yet again Ed. Let me explain in very simpleton terms for you to follow, you don't have to spend a shit load money to have a great night out, but if you love to be ripped off, then that's up to you. I would spend about £100-150 for a night out for me and the missus, we don't over eat or over drink...but we have a great time with friends and enjoy our own company as well. I would rather put my hard earned cash to other things than pure decadence bullshit.

But not a problem for a business tycoon like your balding self, you can do it all can't you Ed.

You do seem to be suffering with discontentment if i'm honest.

Good for you old bean, good for you. When you next see ape can you remind him about the pedals, car is being delivered Thursday. Essex white with extra leds and shit, privacy glass , the works, cost a  fortune, as brash and soulless as me....

41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ed, what's going on with Bill Whittington? Ever since he went to London to find his fortune, he's been quiet as a mouse.

I hate to think of him crying in his call centre cubicle, rueing the day he saw the advert in his local rag for a 150k a year job in the smoke, but not checking what OTE stood for.

Now he's tied into an 18 month tenancy on a £1500pcm cupboard under the stairs, selling his pimply Harry Potter arse for rent money and heavily adulterated bugle.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I know I am.