CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motor Racing shirt wearing cunts

Stubby Pecker

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't forget his savior Roops, that diluted know it all cunt would lick shit off him if he fell in to a pile of it.

I would like to hang all three of em.

I thought I was the one looking for validation.... up early for my morning run, how many special brew  last night? 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 14/09/2019 at 21:38, Stubby Pecker said:

Every cunts has seen this sort, wearing some poncy shirt festooned with motor sport sponsors, probably believing they worked the pits for Barry Sheen. I even saw one sad twat today with matching baseball cap.

I'd also like to extend this to fuckwits with "Ohio state university" or "Tokyo street crew" t shirts, for example, knowing full well they can't find said places on the map let alone visit them. 

Death is too good for either species of cunt 

Now finally a nom worth backing. These big, stroppy babies with their Petronas Lewis Bollocks Mercedes Hamilton type attire really do get up my bugle. Usually it's the chavvy sorts who make a racket with their laughable fat exhaust pipes who I target with ire but ggod shout about the poncier type. F1 can fuck orf.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Now finally a nom worth backing. These big, stroppy babies with their Petronas Lewis Bollocks Mercedes Hamilton type attire really do get up my bugle. Usually it's the chavvy sorts who make a racket with their laughable fat exhaust pipes who I target with ire but ggod shout about the poncier type. F1 can fuck orf.

In defence of F1, at least Nicki Lauda made the event a hot ticket!  

53 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In defence of F1, at least Nicki Lauda made the event a hot ticket!  

F2 is better. At least you get to see real limbs flying about , and the red-cloud of 8 pints of blood vaporising on impact.

Must be nice to know that if you died - there’s at least 400 iPhones pointed at you at any point on the circuit.   So your parents can watch you-tube for any bits the TV have cut-out.  Complete with real analysis by experts , on what happened exactly to your internal organs at 35-G.

Must also be comforting at the funeral to be surrounded by non-involved spectators , wearing t-shirts with the car’s name on.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

Too soon... it's still raw...

62058593_s.jpg?resize=400,300&ssl=1

If you listen to these poncey git fucking sleb chefs, a steak need only be seared on each side for a minute or two, then left to rest for a ten minutes.  I think he met those criteria already.  Only thing missing is some cunt like Gordon Ramsay screaming his head off about burnt croutons for the salad and the risotto solidifying like cement.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Roops new q5 is being delivered tomorrow, look forward to the video Norman. 

Some heavy rain and fog...a nice steep cliff....I'll wait for the good news.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Some heavy rain and fog...a nice steep cliff....I'll wait for the good news.  

So, theoretically, lets say you're on a space ship with Roops as the AI. You can't just vent yourself into space (because its against her programming), all of the walls are padded, there's no sharp or heavy objects that you can use to off yourself, and all of the systems can't be damaged with your bare hands.

Your days are filled with a strict schedule of exercise, food, toilet and sleep entirely controlled by her and failing to follow it results in an extremely painful, but not fatal electric shock via sub-dermal electrodes surgically installed in your ball sack. There's also no other form of communication other than a simple text interface for interacting with the Roops AI.

What do you do?

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So, theoretically, lets say you're on a space ship with Roops as the AI. You can't just vent yourself into space (because its against her programming), all of the walls are padded, there's no sharp or heavy objects that you can use to off yourself, and all of the systems can't be damaged with your bare hands.

Your days are filled with a strict schedule of exercise, food, toilet and sleep entirely controlled by her and failing to follow it results in an extremely painful, but not fatal electric shock via sub-dermal electrodes surgically installed in your ball sack. There's also no other form of communication other than a simple text interface for interacting with the Roops AI.

What do you do?

"Without your space helmet, Dave?

You're going to find that rather difficult."

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What do you do?

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You massive fucking cunt!

I was just about to say that the only computer scarier than 'HAL' was 'Mother' from the Nostromo, and you fucking blew me out of the water. 

I don't know if it's possible to love and hate something at the same time, but that definitely applies to your last post.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You massive fucking cunt!

I was just about to say that the only computer scarier than 'HAL' was 'Mother' from the Nostromo, and you fucking blew me out of the water. 

I don't know if it's possible to love and hate something at the same time, but that definitely applies to your last post.

Nice to see I'm getting my touch back.  

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What do you do?

I suppose it would come down to a futuristic Rumpelstiltskin battle of wits. I'd use the text interface to ask the Roops AI a series of questions using an ever more complex formula to maximise the chance of a Googlewhack. Eventually, there'll come a point where a layered question within a question within a question will produce a no hit Google search.

The resulting feedback surge would destroy the Roops AI and the ship, putting me out of my misery after spending five years arguing with a know it all fucking cunt.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suppose it would come down to a futuristic Rumpelstiltskin battle of wits. I'd use the text interface to ask the Roops AI a series of questions using an ever more complex formula to maximise the chance of a Googlewhack. Eventually, there'll come a point where a layered question within a question within a question will produce a no hit Google search.

The resulting feedback surge would destroy the Roops AI and the ship, putting me out of my misery after spending five years arguing with a know it all fucking cunt.

Wouldn't you be wanting to use your formula to minimise the chance of a Googlewhack? Maximising creates wriggle room and provides an exponential increase of tangents to deviate and deflect.

I've always found that punters who throw in the Google thang are either admitting they're in a corner and have run out of answers or it's used as a convenient fig leaf to hide their own shortcomings. Contrary to the CC myth, I opine and comment on a narrow range of subjects otherwise I keep out of the discourse as a matter of respect to the expertise of others. I mean, should you be throwing a thromby about a certain brand of perforator or rubber stamp rack then who am I to intervene?

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wouldn't you be wanting to use your formula to minimise the chance of a Googlewhack? Maximising creates wriggle room and provides an exponential increase of tangents to deviate and deflect.

Spoken like a true city Analyst, software platforms, alongside statistical algorithms, very sexy 

• Like 1