CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fleabag

Guest A1200

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's alright Fends. Did you see how she handled the Jewdy v Decs thing on the other thread? Virtuoso performance.

If I got stranded on a desert island with her, the only reason she wouldn't be in charge, is because she couldn't beat me at fighting. 

If I was stranded with her she wouldn't have been in charge either. I'd have killed her and ate her. Well, you have to do what you must to survive. I would use her feet as sun shades.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off, Eric. He has absolutely no redeeming features at all except for obviously furnishing most of your posts with likes. There are plenty of other decent prospects for bringing up to Corner standards, well @Pete and @Cock Holster anyway. Besides he needs to learn a bit of etiquette anyway the jumped up yank cunt!

I'm with @Roadkill on this one let's nurture the new talent, and then let em kill each other like virtual gladiators!

You're too fucking fond of bandwagons. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This place reminds me of Wimbledon football team in the 80s. One cunt kicks the ball up the pitch, and all ten of them chase after it. Lol. 

Dennis Wise is a beady little cunt.

Great analogy and I agree with the sentiment. However my general rule on bandwagons depends on whether the accused has previously displeased me. Seeing as this is Cunts Corner the bar is set quite low apart from Jewdy, where the bar is higher due to his grotesquely obese frame.

Dennis Wise is a cunt. I can confirm this due to meeting him once in a restaurant in Watford. Though I'd fuck his bird.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Great analogy and I agree with the sentiment. However my general rule on bandwagons depends on whether the accused has previously displeased me. Seeing as this is Cunts Corner the bar is set quite low apart from Jewdy, where the bar is higher due to his grotesquely obese frame.

Dennis Wise is a cunt. I can confirm this due to meeting him once in a restaurant in Watford. Though I'd fuck his bird.

They once showed something that he made on 'Blue Peter'..

.. A badly vandalised garden.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Where were you yesterday? We were celebrating kick the Yank day, but the fucker was too thick to know when he was dead. A nice claw hammer to the dome would have punctuated the message nicely. Now he's all brain damaged and stuck in an argument feedback loop with Roops...

I was too busy ridiculing your insignificant little ass and laughing about it to notice any of your girlish attempts at kicking me.

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Watford has restaurants? There's posh. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off, Eric. He has absolutely no redeeming features at all except for obviously furnishing most of your posts with likes. There are plenty of other decent prospects for bringing up to Corner standards, well @Pete and @Cock Holster anyway. Besides he needs to learn a bit of etiquette anyway the jumped up yank cunt!

I'm with @Roadkill on this one let's nurture the new talent, and then let em kill each other like virtual gladiators!

What's funny is how I've got you and Loadswill so awestruck and enamored of me, you can't stop talking about me.

Hoping I'll read it and maybe give you a little bit of my attention.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What's funny is how I've got you and Loadswill so awestruck and enamored of me, you can't stop talking about me.

Hoping I'll read it and maybe give you a little bit of my attention.

The people he hoped would read it were clearly marked out with the "@" symbol. He's not talking to you, he's talking about you to others.

This just makes you come across as both egotistical and insecure, whilst doing nothing to improve your reputation of being a dismally boring twat to encounter.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The people he hoped would read it were clearly marked out with the "@" symbol. He's not talking to you, he's talking about you to others.

This just makes you come across as both egotistical and insecure, whilst doing nothing to improve your reputation of being a dismally boring twat to encounter.

Calm down Toadstool.

You seem very angry.

You're taking this all too seriously.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Calm down Toadstool.

You seem very angry.

You're taking this all too seriously.

I'm not the one storming onto random noms and angrily declaring that the only reason people are talking about me is because they're fascinated with me. I'm also not the one who stayed up most of the night determinedly scribbling child-like variations of punter's user names into a notebook. I'm also not the one wasting my valuable likes by rating all of your posts "Iron".

Someone is angry here, but it isn't me, lil' buddy.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not the one storming onto random noms and angrily declaring that the only reason people are talking about me is because they're fascinated with me. I'm also not the one who stayed up most of the night determinedly scribbling child-like variations of punter's user names into a notebook. I'm also not the one wasting my valuable likes by rating all of your posts "Iron".

Someone is angry here, but it isn't me, lil' buddy.

I'm too busy laughing at you to be angry, you sad little tosser git.

Your desperation to take the truth about yourself and turn it back around on me is both obvious and sad.

There is no way that anyone would actually construe my jabs at you and Majorette Cunt as "stomping in" or anger on any level.

I've got you beside yourself seething with anger, resentment and envy because I'm so much better at this cunt business than you are and you just can't take it.

Enjoy the fucking off that's in your immediate future.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm too busy laughing at you to be angry, you sad little tosser git.

Your desperation to take the truth about yourself and turn it back around on me is both obvious and sad.

There is no way that anyone would actually construe my jabs at you and Majorette Cunt as "stomping in" or anger on any level.

I've got you beside yourself seething with anger, resentment and envy because I'm so much better at this cunt business than you are and you just can't take it.

Enjoy the fucking off that's in your immediate future.

OK, then.

VeneratedMenacingAsiandamselfly-size_res

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A1200 said:

My first cunt thread and you guys hijack it with bollocks. Supposed to set an example to the noobs?

The nom had a reasonable run. I disagree that the series "glamorised" promiscuity, quite the opposite in fact. Personally I thought Fleabag was excellent in all respects, superb well-crafted writing and an ensemble cast. As a tragi-comedy it was perfect.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The nom had a reasonable run. I disagree that the series "glamorised" promiscuity, quite the opposite in fact. Personally I thought Fleabag was excellent in all respects, superb well-crafted writing and an ensemble cast. As a tragi-comedy it was perfect.

Is that because you relate with the character Roops?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 23/09/2019 at 18:53, A1200 said:

Phoebe Waller-Bridge glamorising promiscuity in a capital city full of aids and other nasty STDs. Sex addicted Incels will be bashing the bishop extra hard when the posh cunt breaks the 4th wall for the umpteen time and muses "well, they were there and had a pulse, it would be rude not to". I would think if it has any basis in reality, her rat infested pussy will need a good hosing down before the next series. Poor fucking production crew aren't paid enough to put up with those kinds of smells.

Having never seen or even heard of this production, I'm wondering... is the title "Fleabag" a reference to or description of the main character's vaginal region, or "minge" as it would be referred to hereabouts?

Just curious.