CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo Cox and Animal

White Cunt

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yeah, what do those 11 useless Supreme Court justices know about the law? Fucking idiots!

There is no "law" on this as such, only constitutional precedent and narrative. This is why the Government's legal advice was that the Supreme Court (which replaced the Law Lords which was part of the legislature and therefore had supremacy over the other branches of government) would take the conservative (small "c") route and not involve itself over the legislature. The danger is the suspicion that the Judiciary is becoming politicised. This was a mess that should have been sorted by parliament.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is no "law" on this as such, only constitutional precedent and narrative. This is why the Government's legal advice was that the Supreme Court (which replaced the Law Lords which was part of the legislature and therefore had supremacy over the other branches of government) would take the conservative (small "c") route and not involve itself over the legislature. The danger is the suspicion that the Judiciary is becoming politicised. This was a mess that should have been sorted by parliament.

I agree, but not by this current Parliament. Even Bartimaeus would see that this parliament is only being kept in existence by the shameful disregard for and manipulation of the rules and precedents set out in Erskine May by the egomaniac and self styled ‘protector’ of the commons Bercow. The blindingly obvious and openly biased managing of the commons by him, is what’s taking this country  towards open hatred of half the population towards the other half. And Bercow is loving every minute of it, almost as much as his slag of a wife Sally loved every minute of bouncing up and down on her husbands cousins cock recently. The sheer hypocrisy of some of these MPs is a joy to watch. Labour MP Karl Turner accosting Dominic Cummings last night on the underground platform accusing him and Boris of using language which entices hate crime was astounding The last thing he said to Cummings was “You should be dead in a ditch” Unbelievable hypocrisy. Even more unbelievable, or maybe not, was the BBC coverage of the incident which subtitled the whole shouting  match, except for the last remark of course which didn’t suit their biased one sided agenda. I can’t wait for the rioting to start in the streets. Growing up where I did, I have to say I used to be rather good at that sort of thing.

Yeehah!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I agree, but not by this current Parliament. Even Bartimaeus would see that this parliament is only being kept in existence by the shameful disregard for and manipulation of the rules and precedents set out in Erskine May by the egomaniac and self styled ‘protector’ of the commons Bercow. The blindingly obvious and openly biased managing of the commons by him, is what’s taking this country  towards open hatred of half the population towards the other half. And Bercow is loving every minute of it, almost as much as his slag of a wife Sally loved every minute of bouncing up and down on her husbands cousins cock recently. The sheer hypocrisy of some of these MPs is a joy to watch. Labour MP Karl Turner accosting Dominic Cummings last night on the underground platform accusing him and Boris of using language which entices hate crime was astounding The last thing he said to Cummings was “You should be dead in a ditch” Unbelievable hypocrisy. Even more unbelievable, or maybe not, was the BBC coverage of the incident which subtitled the whole shouting  match, except for the last remark of course which didn’t suit their biased one sided agenda. I can’t wait for the rioting to start in the streets. Growing up where I did, I have to say I used to be rather good at that sort of thing.

Yeehah!!!

I'm up for rioting. I need a new 32' tv for the kitchen. 

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Having been caught getting his dick wet in Edwina Currie's slimy orifices, Major has no right to ever again venture an opinion on any subject whatsoever. 

It showed he was almost human; I wouldn't be surprised if the dirty swine rifled through her knicker drawer after a few ales. And who could blame him eh, Panz?

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is this a typo, or are you calling ‘Baws out as also being Panzer, Wolfers?

There's no smoke without fire, though I think you'll agree Baws is a little more polished than our political disaster across the Irish Sea. That said, Eddie is likely to be more of a complete fucking faggot than both.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

There's no smoke without fire, though I think you'll agree Baws is a little more polished than our political disaster across the Irish Sea. That said, Eddie is likely to be more of a complete fucking faggot than both.

I wish i was as smarter as what you are wuggie baby..im just a simple bograt that smokes his pipe upside down in the rain

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 2

On 26/09/2019 at 15:46, Cock Holster said:

Fucking new lows are being set by this cunt.

It’s now deliberate government policy to polarise society between traitors and patriots, which is an incredible dangerous path to take. An MP has already been murdered by someone using exactly this sort of language. He's a known liar (this is an irrefutable fact) but he has now begun to lie about the most inane subjects. How he has the audacity to declare whilst being filmed (by the press) that there are no press beggars belief.

I won’t use the Fascist word to describe him because I don’t believe Borris is one. But by setting new lows for politicians he is opening us up to this possibility in the future. 

He is a shit stirrer par excellence and that can cause a lot of problems in the UK. We rarely had such occurrences here, they tended to be the preserve of the good old USA.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 26/09/2019 at 09:28, Eric Cuntman said:

Could someone please enlighten me as to who, or what is 'animal'?

and can we have a rule that at least the title of a nomination has to make fucking sense.

Never mind that shit...can somebody please enlighten me as to why Frank isn't dead yet?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, King Billy said:

God wants him to suffer for as long as possible.

First, there is no "god," only some imaginary friend for cunts who can't cope with reality.  Second, if that actually is the case, then the sky fairy is going to make all of us suffer by keeping the despicable wriggling, gangling maggot alive.  

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

First, there is no "god," only some imaginary friend for cunts who can't cope with reality.  Second, if that actually is the case, then the sky fairy is going to make all of us suffer by keeping the despicable wriggling, gangling maggot alive.  

Catch 22.....The longer he clings to his miserable existence, the longer everyone else suffers and the sooner he turns to dust the less pain and agony he suffers. The fucking cunt can’t even die properly.