CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo Cox and Animal

White Cunt

Boris is making friends in all the wrong places by shielding himself from the shit storm with the death of Jo Cox. The message will be received and has the potential to be acted upon by more Northern Morlocks with some English, Irish and Welsh gutter dwellers thrown in for good measure. We know what a pile of shit the Animal is but now he is dredging up stuff that should be avoided at all cost, considering the situation. The family should sue the cunt.

13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Boris is making friends in all the wrong places by shielding himself from the shit storm with the death of Jo Cox. The message will be received and has the potential to be acted upon by more Northern Morlocks with some English, Irish and Welsh gutter dwellers thrown in for good measure. We know what a pile of shit the Animal is but now he is dredging up stuff that should be avoided at all cost, considering the situation. The family should sue the cunt.

Sue the cunt for what?

Whys he hangin around n makin a tool of himself n the UK in general although... it is very entertaining...he reminds me of the black sheriff in blazing saddles that took himself hostage n threatened to shoot the nigga  (himself) if the townsfolk didnt give him what he wanted 

Panzermurphybaby 

Just remember, it was some virtue signalling cunt on the opposition benches who brought her name up.

It's the same with young Greta and climate change, you can't criticise children and the dead, so why keep bringing them into the equation?

Devious, fuckin' snowflake cunts!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

You can't be sued for defamation of a dead person. But then, what he said wasn't nasty anyway.

• Like 3

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You can't be sued for defamation of a dead person. But then, what he said wasn't nasty anyway.

Boris should just stand up in the house of cretins and announce that he gave her maj one up the Gary. And that she fucking loved it. And that he then wiped his ‘Johnson’ on Philips cardigan and kicked a couple of corgis before being on his way. I can imagine Catweazle sitting there drooling at the thought of it all, and  Flabbot becoming wet and slimy for the first time in years, the stinking goldfish gussetted cunt. They’re gonna crucify him anyway so why not?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sure it wasn’t nasty. The prime minister mixing Brexit with murder. Who would think it may have any future impact on the brains of some crazed, homicidal amoebas? Especially if things get even more screwed than they are now. I am sure the husband was comforted by this fucking dickhead. Send him a card Gyppo, you know it makes sense.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Boris should just stand up in the house of cretins and announce that he gave her maj one up the Gary. And that she fucking loved it. And that he then wiped his ‘Johnson’ on Philips cardigan and kicked a couple of corgis before being on his way. I can imagine Catweazle sitting there drooling at the thought of it all, and  Flabbot becoming wet and slimy for the first time in years, the stinking goldfish gussetted cunt. They’re gonna crucify him anyway so why not?

Shut up you thick fucking twat.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I think she got what was was coming, just a right wing lunatic got to her first before she was mugged by a child refugee who is actually 42 and as black as Newgate knocker....

• Like 1

Guest Cock Holster
5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Fucking new lows are being set by this cunt.

It’s now deliberate government policy to polarise society between traitors and patriots, which is an incredible dangerous path to take. An MP has already been murdered by someone using exactly this sort of language. He's a known liar (this is an irrefutable fact) but he has now begun to lie about the most inane subjects. How he has the audacity to declare whilst being filmed (by the press) that there are no press beggars belief.

I won’t use the Fascist word to describe him because I don’t believe Borris is one. But by setting new lows for politicians he is opening us up to this possibility in the future. 

14 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Fucking new lows are being set by this cunt.

It’s now deliberate government policy to polarise society between traitors and patriots, which is an incredible dangerous path to take. An MP has already been murdered by someone using exactly this sort of language. He's a known liar (this is an irrefutable fact) but he has now begun to lie about the most inane subjects. How he has the audacity to declare whilst being filmed (by the press) that there are no press beggars belief.

I won’t use the Fascist word to describe him because I don’t believe Borris is one. But by setting new lows for politicians he is opening us up to this possibility in the future. 

Are you stupid enough to believe all politicians tell the truth? News flash, all politicians tell porkies, why is he a fascist?, he is trying to put through what the majority voted for? It is indeed the fascist cunts that do not respect the democratic vote and try to stall brexit, and snow flake, why is it jo who would welcome any cunt  to the uk, her death related to brexit, ps fuck off wanker. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Are you stupid enough to believe all politicians tell the truth? News flash, all politicians tell porkies, why is he a fascist?, he is trying to put through what the majority voted for? It is indeed the fascist cunts that do not respect the democratic vote and try to stall brexit, and snow flake, why is it jo who would welcome any cunt  to the uk, her death related to brexit, ps fuck off wanker. 

Jacob Rees-Mogg tells the truth.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I think she got what was was coming, just a right wing lunatic got to her first before she was mugged by a child refugee who is actually 42 and as black as Newgate knocker....

Eddie. Don’t give anyone a false alibi, even if it is a ‘swarthy’ relative.

• Like 1

Guest Cock Holster
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Would appear your too stupid to read my post Eddie, the part where I said and I quote “I won’t use the word fascist”. Fuckin dopey cunt... throwing around useless platitudes like snowflake!

The guys morally bankrupt, and has taken politics and the art of lying to new levels. Cunts like you applaud this shit because your too dopey to understand why polarising society via lies is dangerous.