CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Cunts With “Just Do It” Emblazoned On Their Clothing

Ape™️

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

So there’s a difference? Thanks for supplying me with that fascinating information Yank. I really don’t think we need Yanks telling us about the use of the English language and, personally, I don’t give a flying fuck about how shit is printed on a t-shirt. I either buy the fucking thing or I don’t buy the fucking thing. I don’t need some boring cunt telling me how it was put together. 

Give it a rest Yank.

It was a joke, dumbass.

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think I should sell up Drew. I've had 3 anglers staying in my gite. What a bunch of moronic cunts, even by British standards. Four hours of listening to their 'we caught nuffink'. If their line tying is as good as their grammar, I'm not surprised. The only high point is that they live in Norfolk, which proves a point. What the fuck is a boilie? Probably what is growing on the end of their minuscule dicks.  Smelly cunts. 

They couldn't have been proper Norfolk otherwise they would have said, " we got nowt, boy!" And in answer to your question, a boilie is a ball of bait mixtures which makes it easier to place on the hook - have you tried to put a maggot on a hook with 6 fingers that are slightly webbed? 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They couldn't have been proper Norfolk otherwise they would have said, " we got nowt, boy!" And in answer to your question, a boilie is a ball of bait mixtures which makes it easier to place on the hook - have you tried to put a maggot on a hook with 6 fingers that are slightly webbed? 

I find it both disturbing and funny that so many of the corners punters are Norfolk men. There must be something in this?

Indecently when you webby and Neil were all at school together did the science teacher bring in his sister or dog to teach the sex education practical? 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I find it both disturbing and funny that so many of the corners punters are Norfolk men. There must be something in this?

Indecently when you webby and Neil were all at school together did the science teacher bring in his sister or dog to teach the sex education practical? 

Mine brought in his mum.

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I did my sex education before I attended school,Decs was home schooled.

On 12/10/2019 at 19:19, Ape said:

Just do what? Just eat all the fucking pies? Just pick up the ‘phone and order three large Big Mac meals with fully leaded Coke, for home delivery? Just stuff a family-sized pizza down your fucking fat gullet, whilst chuckling over Gogglebox with the other members of the fat cunt family? 

Just fuck off.

If you moved to a more up market area you would be less likely to meet such underclass apparitions.

Oh sorry you are one.....

lol.

5 hours ago, A1200 said:

OK I am bored - thanks for the lols - Admins please delete me (I can't seem to self terminate).

A1200 sounds more like a vacuum cleaner or a dual carriageway, so it’s probably best you say bye bye. It’s not your real name is it? If it is You could probably get a personalised number plate quite cheaply for your wheelchair or your Stannah stair lift.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've never understood it, even ProfFuckingB hailed from somewhere in Norfolk, and fucking Jazz ended up in Hemsby. I'm sure there's some sort of deep seated, societal based reason behind it, but fucked if I know.

Anyway, I'm fucking off for a few days, make sure it's you and not that cunt Withers who takes the throne.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never understood it, even ProfFuckingB hailed from somewhere in Norfolk, and fucking Jazz ended up in Hemsby. I'm sure there's some sort of deep seated, societal based reason behind it, but fucked if I know.

Anyway, I'm fucking off for a few days, make sure it's you and not that cunt Withers who takes the throne.

Sardinia isn't it?   I hope your nads get sliced off. lol lol

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 12/10/2019 at 14:19, Ape said:

Just do what? Just eat all the fucking pies? Just pick up the ‘phone and order three large Big Mac meals with fully leaded Coke, for home delivery? Just stuff a family-sized pizza down your fucking fat gullet, whilst chuckling over Gogglebox with the other members of the fat cunt family? 

Just fuck off.

Maybe they're just trying to be ironic. 

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Maybe they're just trying to be ironic. 

Salty you next to useless twat, being a yank I'm sure you can identify with the subjects of the nomination. Apart from you're lot gunning each other down with the perfectly legal to own assault rifles (not necessarily a bad thing), dying of being fat lazy, lardy gut bucket surely tops the list.

When you walk into a super market here the first things us Brits encounter, except for flids like pen collecting for their pre op tranny charity, are the healthy and tasty fruit and veg, thus encouraging the shopper to buy and eat this instead to the less nutritious items further within.

I'm guessing to a seppo (seppo is an aussie term for an americunt; sepo=septic tank=yank) "grocery store" its wall to wall twinkies and fried chicken to entice the child like shoppers to put on the standard kilo per month and spend the rest of your money on health care to keep you all pointlessly alive? You people make me sick.

The only way you can possibly redeem yourself on this dog turd of site is to;

a) admit you yanks are cancer on planet earth, should be expunged from it so the first nations wallahs can get "their" rightful land back

b) get over to my excellent cunting through song thread in the superior open corner and make me fucking laugh