CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat young women

Stubby Pecker

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well it's quite clearly a typo cocksucker. Why don't you email the incel gaming community again, and launch another class action lawsuit?

No it's quite clearly you're one of the thickest twats on here who's whole output consists of parroting word for word unfunny shit other wankers have already posted, along with sticking your tongue up Decimus' rusty sheriff's badge : Ooh Decs decs! look at me Decs! over here Decs! decs! Look Decs!  😂

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

No it's quite clearly you're one of the thickest twats on here who's whole output consists of parroting word for word unfunny shit other wankers have already posted, along with sticking your tongue up Decimus' rusty sheriff's badge : Ooh Decs decs! look at me Decs! over here Decs! decs! Look Decs!  😂

Absolutely dreadful. What the fuck is wrong with you? Infantile wanker.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Ape said:

You're quite possibly the most unfunny load of shit on here, lol fuck off idiot.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd like you to go the same way as Avicii, i'm not actually sure how Avicii died but i like to imagine he was suspended by his feet from a crane and lowered headfirst into a tank full of hungry Piranhas while he's covered in Daddy's brown sauce and singing 'Wake me up' as he's being lowered in.  ✌️

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'd like you to go the same way as Avicii, i'm not actually sure how Avicii died but i like to imagine he was suspended by his feet from a crane and lowered headfirst into a tank full of hungry Piranhas while he's covered in Daddy's brown sauce and singing 'Wake me up' as he's being lowered in.  ✌️

Just the kind of sick fantasy your type would come up with. Weird little cunt.

55 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Have you recently undergone some kind of brain trauma because you're coming across as a childish wanker who probably still lives at home and spends his disability living allowance on a 300 quid gaming chair

Hold on....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I don't even have to try with you cuntchops. Of your own volition you've provided several both damming and hilariously pitiful facts that have sealed your fate here. Not to worry though your part of the axis of fucking idiocy which welcomes back Albert the Dross.

You've chucked the Decs accusation about before, and it was shit the first time. Every quality punter here thinks you're a fucking idiot way out of your depth.

I'm with Gypo here. These blubbernought bastards are a drain on our taxes. When I become emperor, these fucking calorie-laden slab-crackers will be publicly bludgeoned through a bark-stripper, their screaming remains set on fire and the flames put out with a golf shoe.

Cunts.

• Like 3

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't even have to try with you cuntchops. Of your own volition you've provided several both damming and hilariously pitiful facts that have sealed your fate here. Not to worry though your part of the axis of fucking idiocy which welcomes back Albert the Dross.

You've chucked the Decs accusation about before, and it was shit the first time. Any quality punter here thinks you're a fucking idiot way out of your depth.

Whatever you say poodle boy.

What kind of bellend that isn't Michael Douglas or Mick Jagger has a girlfriend 11 years younger than them?

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I'm with Gypo here. These blubbernought bastards are a drain on our taxes. When I become emperor, these fucking calorie-laden slab-crackers will be publicly bludgeoned through a bark-stripper, their screaming remains set on fire and the flames put out with a golf shoe.

Cunts.

Modern day golf shoes are spikeless (soft spikes). You obviously know nothing about modern day golf and you wouldn’t get into a decent golf club anyway.....you’re too lower class...

lol.

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You've chucked the Decs accusation about before, and it was shit the first time. Every quality punter here thinks you're a fucking idiot way out of your depth.

Anyone who chooses to have this as their profile signature:

“If you don't eat yer pudding, you can't have any meat 
How can you have any meat if you don't beat yer meat?"

should be treated with extreme suspicion. Weird little cunt.

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Whatever you say poodle boy.

What kind of bellend that isn't Michael Douglas or Mick Jagger has a girlfriend 11 years younger than them?

Obviously a 40 year old bloke who looks after himself, and doesn't live in his parents cellar...

I don't like to blow my own trumpet, she does that.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Have you been having a good time with your family and friends today Ape?

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indeed, Ape. Not to mention having Gary Glitter as an avatar.

The prosecution rests it's case.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Modern day golf shoes are spikeless (soft spikes). You obviously know nothing about modern day golf and you wouldn’t get into a decent golf club anyway.....you’re too lower class...

lol.

Oh fuck, you've cut me to the bone with your rapier-like wit.

However, you are correct, I know nothing about golf. It's a game for chinless and gender-fluid poofs.

A bit like football.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rev said:

Cunts.

Pleased to see you are still in circulation. I am staying in Helensburgh this week. I have seen a couple of cheese sarnies, one vaguely Turkish looking cunt, but not a single lemonade. Plenty of corpulent cunts  though.

• Like 1

On 24/10/2019 at 14:37, White Cunt said:

At the opposite end of the scale (in shrinking numbers) you get the preying mantis Victoria Beckam juniors, equally fucking disgusting.

Except that the scrawny bitch has somehow manged to squeeze out four fuckin' kids and, according to some nonsense I read today, the eldest is supposedly the 'most eligible bachelor of 2019'

FFS, it's only because of his dad's money, the gormless little faggot is incapable of creating his own wealth,  he's never done a days work in his privileged fuckin'  life, cunt!

• Like 2