CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat young women

Stubby Pecker

I know the cunting of fat bastards has been done to death but the relatively new phenomenon of great lard arse's barely out of school brings me to despair.

Enjoying a couple of pints last night with the old man, the "bar maids" and their 4 or 5 hanger on friends were a sight to make the beer go off as it was being poured. All in their early 20's and sporting great wide arses and big round belly's that wouldn't look out of place under Shirley Crabtree's spandex. One can forgive those who've had children for going to seed somewhat but topping the scales at a good 16st when you've just finished your GCSE's is unforgivable. Perhaps a little less time gawping into some smart phone and believing the propaganda that having a great wobbly arse, as endorsed by a fried chicken scoffing slag rapper, and a bit more effort to get some exercise might solve the inevitable mental health and body confidence issues these pig shit thick superficial slags have to live with.

I genuinely feel sorry for today's young lads faced with the prospect of only having these pre-tuskers to fuck. With any luck no self respecting cunt will go near them and the next generation of mini jabbas won't be shat out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I know the cunting of fat bastards has been done to death but the relatively new phenomenon of great lard arse's barely out of school brings me to despair.

Enjoying a couple of pints last night with the old man, the "bar maids" and their 4 or 5 hanger on friends were a sight to make the beer go off as it was being poured. All in their early 20's and sporting great wide arses and big round belly's that wouldn't look out of place under Shirley Crabtree's spandex. One can forgive those who've had children for going to seed somewhat but topping the scales at a good 16st when you've just finished your GCSE's is unforgivable. Perhaps a little less time gawping into some smart phone and believing the propaganda that having a great wobbly arse, as endorsed by a fried chicken scoffing slag rapper, and a bit more effort to get some exercise might solve the inevitable mental health and body confidence issues these pig shit thick superficial slags have to live with.

I genuinely feel sorry for today's young lads faced with the prospect of only having these pre-tuskers to fuck. With any luck no self respecting cunt will go near them and the next generation of mini jabbas won't be shat out. 

At the opposite end of the scale (in shrinking numbers) you get the preying mantis Victoria Beckam juniors, equally fucking disgusting.

• Like 1

Guest Dustyballs

This made me laugh. This seems to be getting so much worse its the same in my local, use to have half decent eye candy but now... well puts you right off your pint with a fucking she-hulk behind the bar. Then the fatties are moaning they look like a pig yet don't stop stuffing their piggy faces. When you get to the point of the lads trying to get a root they are faced with rolling the flump in some flour just to find the wet spot, this has gone too far.  

The bar staff example is a good one. There's one that works in a pub local to me that, to her credit, has quite a pretty face, but a body that orion's belt would be too tight for.

I blame the Kardashians for all this bollocks. I could just about put up with fat-shaming being frowned upon, but being a ham-planet is nothing to be celebrated.

On 24/10/2019 at 15:22, Dustyballs said:

This made me laugh. This seems to be getting so much worse its the same in my local, use to have half decent eye candy but now... well puts you right off your pint with a fucking she-hulk behind the bar. Then the fatties are moaning they look like a pig yet don't stop stuffing their piggy faces. When you get to the point of the lads trying to get a root they are faced with rolling the flump in some flour just to find the wet spot, this has gone too far.  

Why do women wear make up and perfume?

Cos they’re ugly and they fucking stink.

lol

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t be so sensitive Judith, you should develop a thick skin. Then you’d be in proportion. 

Go and suck a koala dick you cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Koala piss smells of cough sweets.

Either way i want him to do a Steve Irwin, stingray barb through the heart, quick and painless for anyone watching but not for him.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Either way i want him to do a Steve Irwin, stingray barb through the heart, quick and painless for anyone watching but not for him.

We all want you to put your Xbox controller down and attempt to loose your virginity, but that ain't sounding like a possibility either.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We all want you to put your Xbox controller down and attempt to loose your virginity, but that ain't sounding like a possibility either.

How does one "loose" their virginity you thick divvy twat?