CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amsumana Sillah Trawally

Penny Farthing

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah. I typed the bit you quoted into Google and nothing came up. Sadly, they've also edited out the little red van in the distant background of the climactic battle.

What about the Land Rover in Lawrence of Arabia?

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't know about that one. I think the most famous accidental anachronism was the coke can, which could be seen falling out of a chariot in Ben Hur.

One to watch out for is Lady Penelope’s skirt falling open in the back of her pink Roller, revealing a 9” cock and a very impressive pair of clinkers. Parker is having a crafty eyeful in the rear view mirror and comments “Whoops M’Lady”.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I get the Telegraph and the F.T daily and on Sunday I get the Sunday Times and the Observer for some balance....

I also have periodicals delivered....The Spectator,Golf Monthly, Country Life, the Cheshire Magazine, Private Eye and the Investor’s Chronicle.

Which newspapers do you have delivered ?

Have you been to see the new film about Judy Garland yet? 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you been to see the new film about Judy Garland yet? 

(S)he went dressed up as Judy to the premiere, complete with ruby slippers and a stuffed Toto.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A bit cryptic I guess...

Its from the deleted scene (since restored) from "Spartacus" where the bisexual Crassus is sounding out Antonius as to which way he leans. Despite the hidden meanings, the scene still didn't get past the original censors.

Olivier probably had it written into his contract that he could do Tony Curtis up the shitter whilst Kirk Douglas wanked over them

@Earl of Punkape has recreated this deleted scene many times, playing all the roles in rotation 

Guest judgetwi
On 25/10/2019 at 22:56, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you like gladiator movies?

I seem to remember me taking the piss out of you for using the wannabe Yank term “movies” and you crying like a girl and denying you ever used that word.

Gotcha Hardman!

On 26/10/2019 at 05:29, Earl of Punkape said:

I get the Telegraph and the F.T daily and on Sunday I get the Sunday Times and the Observer for some balance....

I also have periodicals delivered....The Spectator,Golf Monthly, Country Life, the Cheshire Magazine, Private Eye and the Investor’s Chronicle.

Which newspapers do you have delivered ?

No Catholic Herald on this list, Punky? I’m shocked. I would suggest you get on your knees in front of Father McFeeley immediately and beg forgiveness. The penance will I imagine be something suitable like hoovering Rusk crumbs from his cassock or hiding an Armalite for a big fella from County Wicklow.  I’m surprised your fantasy golf mates would be seen dead with a Papist. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No.

Is it about traveller paedophilia?

You utter fucking spastic. Typical catholic response. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, sicko. 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I seem to remember me taking the piss out of you for using the wannabe Yank term “movies” and you crying like a girl and denying you ever used that word.

Gotcha Hardman!

You would be correct. If what I said wasn't a direct quote from Peter Graves as the Pervy pilot from 'Airplane'*. 

But it was. So fuck off.

*aeroplane.