CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When Minorities Don't Conform To The Haterz' Narrative

Mrs Roops

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's a story that seems to be gaining some traction lately. A vlogger chanced upon an interaction between a fundamentalist Christian, a Jewish family and a Muslim woman...

<<video>>

The caveat here is that there is little context to the story. We don't know what happened before filming commenced or who started on who.

OK, so I finally talked myself into wasting 1:51 minutes of my oh, so valuable time and watched it.

My reaction: B. - F. - D.

So some black guy engages in a religious rant to a Jewish guy whose kid happens to be with him. Then a Muslim woman offers a comment in support of the Jewish guy and the black guy makes a half-assed big-talking "threat" against her, then goes back to his tirade, quoting Bible scripture. All while some douchebag with their cellphone video camera at the ready (like all douchebags do nowadays) records the encounter with the full intent of rushing home, putting some text and background music in it and posting it online with the hope that it will go viral and generate a fortune in internet advertising revenue.

Welcome to the age of social media and its typically ginned up, phony poutrage, based on some politically correct, bullshit narrative.

Big, over-dramatized load of nothing. 

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

OK, so I finally talked myself into wasting 1:51 minutes of my oh, so valuable time and watched it.

My reaction: B. - F. - D.

So some black guy engages in a religious rant to a Jewish guy whose kid happens to be with him. Then a Muslim woman offers a comment in support of the Jewish guy and the black guy makes a half-assed big-talking "threat" against her, then goes back to his tirade, quoting Bible scripture. All while some douchebag with their cellphone video camera at the ready (like all douchebags do nowadays) records the encounter with the full intent of rushing home, putting some text and background music in it and posting it online with the hope that it will go viral and generate a fortune in internet advertising revenue.

Welcome to the age of social media and its typically ginned up, phony poutrage, based on some politically correct, bullshit narrative.

Big, over-dramatized load of nothing. 

You might think that its OK to make threats of violence and to get in the face of a child in a manner that causes alarm and distress but in the UK such behaviour is not acceptable. Anyway, events have progressed as the perp is currently on remand for various public order offences.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You might think that its OK to make threats of violence and to get in the face of a child in a manner that causes alarm and distress but in the UK such behaviour is not acceptable. Anyway, events have progressed as the perp is currently on remand for various public order offences.

No, I don't think it's OK, but I also don't think it's worthy of the drama surrounding it. It's like so-called "reality TV", where the producers of that garbage of an excuse for entertainment realized somewhere along the line, that if they add dramatic music and narrative to video footage of some otherwise mundane, everyday, who-gives-a-shit activity, you can create an aura of faux importance and urgency that will captivate the ever-growing stupid segment of society and give advertisers a reason to pay good money to flog their products during it.

This was a matter to be turned over to the local police to look into this guy and nothing more. Making a video with the aforementioned dramatic effects, was just another example of some SJW nitwits pushing a social agenda and the producer of it likely hoping to make money off of it.

I give it.... 👎🏻 👎🏻 👎🏻 👎🏻  4 thumbs down.

17 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, I don't think it's OK, but I also don't think it's worthy of the drama surrounding it. It's like so-called "reality TV", where the producers of that garbage of an excuse for entertainment realized somewhere along the line, that if they add dramatic music and narrative to video footage of some otherwise mundane, everyday, who-gives-a-shit activity, you can create an aura of faux importance and urgency that will captivate the ever-growing stupid segment of society and give advertisers a reason to pay good money to flog their products during it.

This was a matter to be turned over to the local police to look into this guy and nothing more. Making a video with the aforementioned dramatic effects, was just another example of some SJW nitwits pushing a social agenda and the producer of it likely hoping to make money off of it.

I give it.... 👎🏻 👎🏻 👎🏻 👎🏻  4 thumbs down.

For a start this is not "scripted reality". The vid I imbedded is not the original iteration and whilst this version is from from an organisation that "promotes positive Muslim values" it has not been monetised, at least not in the UK.

As for the "drama" I think you are missing the point of the nom - the clue is in the thread title. The vid depicts an everyday event of criminality for sure but what draws the interest is the mix of actors involved. Social media has a lot of bad things, fake news and the phenomena of "influencer marketing" to name but two. As for pushing social agendas I have personal experience in how this can be used positively. 

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

For a start this is not "scripted reality". The vid I imbedded is not the original iteration and whilst this version is from from an organisation that "promotes positive Muslim values" it has not been monetised, at least not in the UK.

As for the "drama" I think you are missing the point of the nom - the clue is in the thread title. The vid depicts an everyday event of criminality for sure but what draws the interest is the mix of actors involved. Social media has a lot of bad things, fake news and the phenomena of "influencer marketing" to name but two. As for pushing social agendas I have personal experience in how this can be used positively. 

What is ironical is that 40 or even 50 years ago a hijab wearing Muslim woman defending a Jewish family in this way would not be remarkable or noteworthy. What has happened is that the fundamentalists have polarised things.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

*waits for a hilarious meme-based reply from the verbose cretin*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

In an age where we are trying to involve all of the senses in our multimedia experience, this video makes me beam with gratitude that we haven't quite begun to fully explore "smell" yet.

Indeed. If the London tube is anything like my local Metro it'll absolutely stink of piss, thinly veiled by the barest hint of heavily diluted industrial disinfectant. 

Like @Witheredscrote

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never claimed it was "scripted", although when you think about it, given some of the other video hoaxes that have been perpetrated in the name of a social or political agenda, how do you purport to know for sure that the "actors" weren't indeed ACTORS, playing pre "scripted" roles for the sake of pushing their "positive Muslim values" message?

The truth us, you don't  know and neither do I.

My point was basically, that it was a rather mundane incident which was artfully dramatized for effect in the same style as so much of the other trash we get fed nowadays is. Scripted or otherwise.

Whether it was monetized or not, admittedly, I was speculating. But hey… this is Cunt's Corner. It's what is done here. And I'm not convinced that advertisers won't latch themselves onto this or any other video with a high viewership.

Also, and contrary to your claim, I do get the point of the nom. That point being… "Muslims are a misunderstood minority, seen by society as fanatical anti-Semites whose only desire in life is to see all Jews obliterated from the face of the Earth, but this one brave little burqa wearing Muslim lady dispels the myth of the ignorant masses with one act of typical female bravado".

Etc, etc.

And pushing social agendas for positive results is fine as long as it's done honestly. But IF (emphasis on IF) deceit and trickery is used, it kind of defeats the purpose.

For the record, I'm on her side. I have argued ad nauseam on other political forums against right-wing extremist conservatives who refer to Muslims as "Muzzies" and "camel jockeys" etc., while claiming that Muslims are to a person, if not violent themselves, supporters of violence in the name of Islam.

I do not feel that way.

With 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, if it were true, we'd all be in trouble.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

*waits for a hilarious meme-based reply from the verbose cretin*

Well, you'd better get busy then.

You're only prolonging your wait, the longer you procrastinate.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

No meme, but your essay-like response to @Mrs Roops was definitely verbose, and you are unquestionably a cretin. Two out of three - I’ll take that.

Well, as the saying goes... A lie can go around the world while the truth is still putting its shoes on.

Meaning, it's quick and easy to make inaccurate, off the cuff generalizations about anything, but it usually takes a bit of effort and explanation (more words) to correct it. 

9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, as the saying goes... A lie can go around the world while the truth is still putting its shoes on.

Meaning, it's quick and easy to make inaccurate, off the cuff generalizations about anything, but it usually takes a bit of effort and explanation (more words) to correct it. 

Thanks for the explanation, you verbose cretin.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Thanks for the explanation, you verbose cretin.

Don't mention it.

I'm a strong proponent of charitable acts for the less fortunate.

Especially the mentally handicapped.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
42 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Re the initial premise

The 'special identity' groups are supposed to adhere to a certain social justice warrior-approved, mindset,  otherwise they don't make such cuddly little victim-pets for the SJWs

muslim-muslim-women.jpg musulm-n-linda.jpg

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

muslim-muslim-women.jpg musulm-n-linda.jpg

You are wasting your time Yank. In the libtard world the peacefuls are only just above the poofs and trannies in the hierarchy of victim hood. The fact that the peacefuls want to slaughter the poofs , not to mention the Jews, is an inconvenient truth that they prefer not to deal with. Hence they leap on any act of common human decency to suffocate any concerns about ideology. I believe old Adolf was very kind to dogs and children , as i’m sure our resident Stormtrooper can confirm.

Guest judgetwi
On 24/11/2019 at 14:30, camberwell gypsy said:

See you there then Jewdy. 

I think not Mrs P. You will probably  find me in the first ring of hell for reasons other than stealing jokes from Christmas crackers. 😁

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure he stank when the silly cunt set light to himself. 

Have you ever noticed, when you drunkenly set light to a Sobranie, and accidentally catch your eyebrows alight, that it smells of pork crackling? 

Which means that islamists, will not be benefiting from porcine based transplant technology.

Result!