CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

15 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

When you say traditional gypsy names, do you mean Romany ?

People who call themselves Romany probably aren't 

17 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

When you say traditional gypsy names, do you mean Romany ?

I prefer gypsy as many travellers aren't of Romany descent. I'm from Irish and Scottish ancestry so therefore if there is any Romany in my ancestry it will be a long way back.  I'm probably Romanchal. Someone suggested tracing my family on Ancestry.com but tracing gypsy beyond 1880s is fucking hard.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

People who call themselves Romany probably aren't 

I prefer gypsy as many travellers aren't of Romany descent. I'm from Irish and Scottish ancestry so therefore if there is any Romany in my ancestry it will be a long way back.  I'm probably Romanchal. Someone suggested tracing my family on Ancestry.com but tracing gypsy beyond 1880s is fucking hard.

Presumably these are the gypsies who featured in George Borrow's book ROMANY RYE written circa 1850.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Asking you as a medical professional what would be the best way forward for Jonty and others like him .. life long incarceration of a source of body parts for example|?

I could never sign up to the death penalty, but I'm not a bleeding heart Liberal either. 

I don't believe that most people of this ilk are able to be reformed. Perhaps a lifetime in a padded cell is the only solution, with a near ceiling height bar installed after 5 years together with supply of a length of rope to give them the chance to redeem themselves. 

• Like 1

This despicable fucker should be getting a life sentence, but as the poor kid survived I've a feeling the judges hands are tied. 

No doubt he'll be playing the mental health card and be looking at a judgement of unfit to stand trial by reason of insanity, but considering the cunts probably on camera commiting the heinous act a not guilty verdict is out the window.

Maybe he's got a grudge regarding Concorde due to the frogs continuing to operate them until one fell out of the sky. 

I have no idea what condition the poor kids in, but I hope that he's been left with some quality of life. 

I'm hoping that Jonty will be receiving a healthy portion of porridge, and not the luxury of one of the special hospitals where patients live and eat better than your average man in the street. That's why Sutcliffe got so fucking fat as he was having triple fry ups. 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This despicable fucker should be getting a life sentence, but as the poor kid survived I've a feeling the judges hands are tied. 

No doubt he'll be playing the mental health card and be looking at a judgement of unfit to stand trial by reason of insanity, but considering the cunts probably on camera commiting the heinous act a not guilty verdict is out the window.

Maybe he's got a grudge regarding Concorde due to the frogs continuing to operate them until one fell out of the sky. 

I have no idea what condition the poor kids in, but I hope that he's been left with some quality of life. 

I'm hoping that Jonty will be receiving a healthy portion of porridge, and not the luxury of one of the special hospitals where patients live and eat better than your average man in the street. That's why Sutcliffe got so fucking fat as he was having triple fry ups. 

Never mind spasticated toddlers MC. Have a look at Spottos profile. Punkape has hammered 6 likes up his arse in the space of a few minutes. Fucking corrupt cunts.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How the fuck are you managing to read so much all of a sudden when cunts are always sticking needles in your eyes?

Needle in one eye .. for less than one second every couple of months. Also I am more than 500 years old and have read those books over many hundreds of years .. I am not though as old as Harold.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Jonty got a life sentence with a 15 year minimum with the judge telling him that it is unlikely that he will ever be considered safe for release. This was about the review into his case .. some (to me) startling information came out .. one example being that prior to this incident he was receiving two on one care in the home where he lived and in spite displaying violent and devious behaviour he was being allowed out without supervision. Since he has been in prison (he is or was being held at Belmarsh) he has assaulted a female warder who came to clean his cell. What I have read about him does suggest that as I have said that rather being mentally ill he is simply a wrong 'un who never received the disapline that he should have had when he was a child from his parents. In many ways I think that this modern no smacking no physical spare the rod society is a far crueller society than the one that our parents and grandparents faced up until the 1960s.

8 hours ago, Goober said:

I could never sign up to the death penalty, but I'm not a bleeding heart Liberal either. 

I don't believe that most people of this ilk are able to be reformed. Perhaps a lifetime in a padded cell is the only solution, with a near ceiling height bar installed after 5 years together with supply of a length of rope to give them the chance to redeem themselves. 

I am to some degree a bleeding heart liberal and opposed to the death penalty. However I would happily end the lives of some of these cunts along with most of the religious fuckwits who are locked away behind bars.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No.

I'm against abortion on demand and abortion as a form of contraception.

Would you have wanted to be aborted?

I have in the past posted about my actual parentage .. I can say that regardless of my origin I am glad that I have been born and have had a basically happy life .. however my birth mother has lived a life of denial and torment. The vast majority of people in my position have also had great misfortunes in life. I am glad that I am not you and that I myself have not had to face the decision that many women who have needed to have their pregnancy terminated. Whilst at at heart I am against abortion I am not prepared to sit in judgement. As to inherited wealth I have no objection to the likes of ordinary farmers inheriting their farms or anyone else who has worked to inherit but I do object to idle scum who have declined to work whether or not they are poor or rich.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Abortion is in fact murder.

It’s just dressed up differently.

Is it bollocks,how can you die before you're born? Theres too many unwanted cunts on this planet as it is,at least we can assist the ones that aren't wanted before they become a parasite on society. "Nurse,pass the scissors"