CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

Guest Erroreptile404
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's probably found some statistics which prove that baseball bats are used in more gay sex games in Florida than cricket bats, and is desperate to share them.

Why, oh fucking why, wasn't he in Pulse that fateful night?

Why oh why wasn't that ICBM that was 'accidentally' launched at Florida by the Royal Navy a couple of years ago a live warhead?

Guest Erroreptile404

The best one was him trying to convince everyone(more himself really) that Britain was this bleak, Dickensian dystopia with "crumbling soot covered buildings" stuck in the victorian era and claiming the least Cyberpunk place on earth Florida was cyberpunk. Oh and the Yew Ese apparently being more technologically advanced than us or something. Insecure as fuck.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was puerile cry-baby stuff. Anyway suffice to say he's just made another attempt - clearly a lonely git who has rejection issues, no doubt he stalks former partners who dumped him. His IP has now been blocked which means he can only access The Corner from public hot spots or via "free" proxies. Good. No doubt his device will be infected by a virus or a juicy piece of malware. 

You do know you're probably going to be responsible for the next mass shooting over there now? Cunt is going to go all Marvin John Heemayer on his mobility scooter and terrorise his trailer park. 

I'd like to think the desperate cunt will indeed log in from some hideous shopping mall or more probably a Maccy D's in the desert one last time and be able to read these farewell messages.Salty,You and you alone stopped me logging in on a regular basis as i just couldn't face having to read copious amounts of your name calling schoolyard antics,"you're a bellend" "It takes one to know one" "You're so fat you were born on the 21st,22nd and 23rd of july"..."No,you're fat,Na na na na na na. Absolute fucking yanky doodle dandy shit.I can only hope that your gelatinous arteries give up on your heart and nature puts you out of your own misery.You have a nice day now y'all

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Salty Piss Flap I know that you are a serial last word merchant, and that every single dig made about you used to cut to your core, hence your pathological need to respond every time. That's why I'm going to enjoy saying this so much as you sit there seething impotently with no way to respond:

You were without doubt, the worst poster that this site has ever seen. You clearly thought that you were some sort of comedy genius, yet your style revolved around posting unoriginal memes, gifs and variations of "I know you are, but what am I?" Despite being a pensioner, your obsession with schoolyard gay insults and tantrums gave you a sense of humour more associated with a ten year old. You never made me laugh, not once. You were told numerous times your sense of humour was shit to non existent by at least a dozen members, so there's your proof that you're not anywhere near as funny as you think you are.

You also thought that you were an intellectual powerhouse and declared victory in every debate you had. The fact is, you lost every single one, and quite badly, and were told this by every member who ventured an opinion on the outcome of your latest bore bitch fest.

On top of that, you originally made out that you were some sort of Adonis, but then, being the thickest cunt this site has ever known, revealed that you weighed over 240lbs with a body mass index that put you in the morbidly obese range.

You will forever be remembered as a thick, grossly fat, American wanker who wasn't in the least bit funny and who could have lost an argument in an empty room. The fact that you are so pathetically desperate to get back on to a site where everybody despises you speaks volumes about what a sad, miserable existence you must lead.

All the best,

Decimus.

You forgot “Merry Christmas”, which is most uncouth of you. Punky will be furious. 

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

The best one was him trying to convince everyone(more himself really) that Britain was this bleak, Dickensian dystopia with "crumbling soot covered buildings" stuck in the victorian era and claiming the least Cyberpunk place on earth Florida was cyberpunk. Oh and the Yew Ese apparently being more technologically advanced than us or something. Insecure as fuck.

That's Catford. 

Guest Erroreptile404
20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Reptyle, we've always been the very best of mates, so I have to warn you Admin is cracking down on the high slagging off/low traditional cunting material. 

Behave. You've been warned. 

I noticed the cunt, iron and sad reaction buttons have been removed too, what a pile of shit.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell, I hadn't noticed that... 

If you don’t mind Old Chap, perhaps you could moderate your language. Times have changed on Cunts Corner. And I trust you are wearing a tie and your hair is neat and tidy. There’s  a good chap.

Hugs and kisses. KB

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you don’t mind Old Chap, perhaps you could moderate your language. Times have changed on Cunts Corner. And I trust you are wearing a tie and your hair is neat and tidy. There’s  a good chap.

Hugs and kisses. KB

What in all that's holy has happened to the Corner Bill? Fuck me, I get a two week ban for a worthy cause, and the place has turned into fucking Mumsnet. Withers has now resorted to grassing for acrimony offences, (about what I'd expect from him) Francis has been permanently banished, (the one trick cocksucker cunt) and the Septic has finally been deleted.

I've a feeling I'll be spending a lot more time in the open corner.

• Like 3

Just now, Major Cunt said:

What in all that's holy has happened to the Corner Bill? Fuck me, I get a two week ban for a worthy cause, and the place has turned into fucking Mumsnet. Withers has now resorted to grassing for acrimony offences, (about what I'd expect from him) Francis has been permanently banished, (the one trick cocksucker cunt) and the Septic has finally been deleted.

You can't cunt or iron, either. Can't even use the weird sad emoji. You can only like or shut the fuck up. Stalin would be proud.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This has happened before, The Open Corner was created because myself and four others couldn't stop calling other members nonces, beasts, cunts, spastics etc etc so Proper kindly provided us a place where we could be vile to each other. I'm happy to spend my time down in the slums resorting to lowest common denominator insults as long as others will join me. What happened before is that everyone ended up down there because no one was posting up here so it made little difference to me overall.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Yes Major the corner is now mumsnet lite sowords like cocksucker are strictly verboten. We wouldn’t want any of the new mums (or dads or non gender specific parents)

to read such profanity and undo the marvellous changes that have been made since you’ve been away at that business conference. ( Shhh... there’s no cooler anymore. It’s called the naughty step now.)

Isn't it absolutely marvellous? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I noticed the cunt, iron and sad reaction buttons have been removed too, what a pile of shit.

Well, that's gonna seriously fuck your predictable a-game. On another note, why have you suddenly turned on the Septic? It was only a fortnight ago that you him and uber cunt Frank attempted a fruitless pincer movement. One that I defeated with ease I hasten to add.

For the record Reptile, I was coming down from a serious bender, so you can take this as an apology.

• Like 1