CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Silly old fart, stop drinking the paint fenders, it is playing havoc with your last brain cell, I wi take you and the other old pissy retard MC in a fight to the death any time, although we all know you never ever turn up....

Neither would you at the moment. You gave Roops your fucking car. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

The leaderboard was shit Eric, just served ego's and not cuntting.

I disagree. For those of you who weren't interested in it, fair enough, ignore it and do your thing. But for those of us who enjoyed the competition side of it, it was what made us come up with better posts and nominations. It may have been used for nefarious, tactical purposes by a small minority, but most of us competing for the top spot would up our game and come up with something good to win a few points. And mostly honourable. For example, Billy, Decs, RK, Ape or myself have never withheld likes from each other if we found each other's stuff entertaining.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I disagree. For those of you who weren't interested in it, fair enough, ignore it and do your thing. But for those of us who enjoyed the competition side of it, it was what made us come up with better posts and nominations. It may have been used for nefarious, tactical purposes by a small minority, but most of us competing for the top spot would up our game and come up with something good to win a few points. And mostly honourable. For example, Billy, Decs, RK, Ape or myself have never withheld likes from each other if we found each other's stuff entertaining.

Speaking of I'm probably not going to be around for a bit. Called someone a nonce earlier. Seemed like the right thing to do.

Also Roops is a snake with tits. Fucking hell I'm bored.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Witheredscrote?

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, based on that excellent summation I can see a migration of the best and brightest species heading to the open corner for winter. I personally have no problem being called a spacker, nonce, beast or cripple as I find it hilarious, as one can tell from my posted material. In fact the more certain thin skinned wankers piss and moan over it, the funnier it becomes.

@Mrs Roops earlier you called me as thick as a bag of rocks or some other such bollocks. I'll take it this was due to me ignoring a PM over the word deviant? I can honestly see why you're a moderator here and not a top echelon contributor, due to relying on Google instead of personal opinions, and having an ego so fucking big it probably has its own satellite.

In retrospect calling you "thick as a bag of rocks" was a bit strong as I put you hovering between the second and third quartile in terms of punters' abilities and intelligence. 

That said, I note in the first para your alluding to those who are thin-skinned and yet your content in the second para is commensurate with those to whom you so disparage.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Explain the Paralympics, then; or the Invictus Games. Or FlidSpack.

They both have a common aim, to compete and hopefully compare what you’re doing and the way others regard you to others who’re doing the same. Sort of keeps things interesting imo.

43 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fair enough Edmund, I'm in South London as we speak, the floor is yours senator. On another note, bring that spindle legged fraggle too.

All though I know you will not show up, I will be at the new cross end of the old Kenya road at 6.30am tomorrow, I will take a picture of the daily mail to prove I am there, turn up or fuck off for ever.

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

All though I know you will not show up, I will be at the new cross end of the old Kenya road at 6.30am tomorrow, I will take a picture of the daily mail to prove I am there, turn up or fuck off for ever.

I ain't getting up at 6.30 for no cunt, I'll be on the session till 2am. I knew you were a thick cunt, but the 'Daily Mail,' really? I'll fill you in at some point Ed, don't you worry about that.

As a footnote, I studied freestyle karate and muay thai from the age of 12.

Make it entertaining at least!

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Speaking of I'm probably not going to be around for a bit. Called someone a nonce earlier. Seemed like the right thing to do.

Also Roops is a snake with tits. Fucking hell I'm bored.

if someone calls me a motherfucker Killer, I always take a moment to picture that very act. I don't know if that helps at all?

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it's a start Ape but you really need to cunt someone old chum.

Henry Kissinger for instance

Kissinger is the devil incarnate Herr Oberst, he certainly deserves his own nom. Old Heinz as he should really be called was the architect of the Vietnam war, and the bretton woods agreement. A despicable kike cunt of the highest order!

I'm suggesting a rat-nom here.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I ain't getting up at 6.30 for no cunt, I'll be on the session till 2am. I knew you were a thick cunt, but the 'Daily Mail,' really? I'll fill you in at some point Ed, don't you worry about that.

As a footnote, I studied freestyle karate and muay thai from the age of 12.

Make it entertaining at least!

Bottle job...