CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ted Evetts

Neil

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I can only imagine, car going one way, tits another. Williams and the cunt at Sauber were actually team managers though. There was a Russian development driver for one of the lower teams about a decade ago - ended up crashing into the back of a lorry and putting her eye out - no joke. Suzie Wolff, wife of Toto (fucking "Toto", by the way) Wolff, who must like stretch marks, gave it a go a few years back and she was shit too.

The last one to ever qualify for a race was Lella Lombardi in 1976. She got half a point. In three years.

Women usually struggle with parking. Because for years they've been lied to about how big 6 inches actually is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The more they play top male players, the better they will get. A bit like a fish only growing to match the size of the tank it's kept in. Maureen Flowers was shacked up with Eric Bristow for 10 years and they regularly practiced together. The standard of her darts at the time was better than the current crop of female players, because she was playing the worlds best virtually every day. 

Fallon Sherrock clearly has ability, she just needs better opponents to sharpen her game. Comes across as a nice girl too. Good luck to her.

She's had a rough time of it. Single parent of an autistic child and she's had kidney disease that made her face swell up giving trolls a field day. I cant see her taking anything off of Suljovic as his a different class to the bloke she beat last night. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anastasia Dobromyslova. 

Lisa Ashton, Deta Hedman, Trina Gulliver, Lorraine Winstanley have all beaten male players in the past. Ted Evetts is a fucking nobody anyway. I doubt MVG or Anderson have even heard of him.

Deta Hedman looks like she'd kick you in bollocks if you beat her. 

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I can only imagine, car going one way, tits another. Williams and the cunt at Sauber were actually team managers though. There was a Russian development driver for one of the lower teams about a decade ago - ended up crashing into the back of a lorry and putting her eye out - no joke. Suzie Wolff, wife of Toto (fucking "Toto", by the way) Wolff, who must like stretch marks, gave it a go a few years back and she was shit too.

The last one to ever qualify for a race was Lella Lombardi in 1976. She got half a point. In three years.

I bet she still had more charisma than that personality vaccuum, Hamilton. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Some women are pretty decent at snooker, it requires no physical strength, just hand-eye coordination and nerves of steel, a bit like wanking in public 😏

Women are absolutely shit at wanking off men in my humble experience. Their hand to cock coordination is fucking awful. If it’s a wank you’re after there’s no need to involve a bird. There’s lots of things they are much better at.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's had a rough time of it. Single parent of an autistic child and she's had kidney disease that made her face swell up giving trolls a field day. I cant see her taking anything off of Suljovic as his a different class to the bloke she beat last night. 

She won't beat Suljovic. But playing him will improve her game. I can't see a woman ever equalling MVG or Gerwyn Price, the 2 top players. Their game is testosterone fuelled, angry darts. And it makes them push themselves harder. Gary Anderson too. Phil Taylor had the same competitiveness, but maintained an icy expressionless demeanour that frightened his opponents just as much as Gerwyn Price's 16 inch biceps and Celtic berserker rage celebrations. 

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She won't beat Suljovic. But playing him will improve her game. I can't see a woman ever equalling MVG or Gerwyn Price, the 2 top players. Their game is testosterone fuelled, angry darts. And it makes them push themselves harder. Gary Anderson too. Phil Taylor had the same competitiveness, but maintained an icy expressionless demeanour that frightened his opponents just as much as Gerwyn Price's 16 inch biceps and Celtic berserker rage celebrations. 

I don't think Price will be no2 for long. Not consistent enough. I'm gonna put my head on the block and go for Wade as a dark horse for this tournament. I think MVG wont reach the final. 

This is the biggest pile of horseshit since Red Rum dropped his guts in the parade ring before his final Grand National.

She's being lauded as a crossover uber feminist / darts superstar (yeah, like that's something you want front and centre on your CV). Bigheaded little twerp seems to beleive in her own publicity too listening to her doing the rounds of all the media outlets.

This was like Wycombe Wanderers defeating Preston North End in the first round of the FA Cup.

In other words about as interesting and newsworthy as one of Pen's 'cut and paste from the BBC news website' nominations

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's just beaten another cock. 11th in the world Suljovic. I said earlier that he'll cream her but i was wrong. I reckon its Phil Taylor in drag. 

If so he’s spent all prior winning on gastric bands and liposuction. I’m just waiting for the big reveal when Barry and Eddie Hearn can monetise the first Trans world champion. Probably be in the ring with Joshua next year. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's just beaten another cock. 11th in the world Suljovic. I said earlier that he'll cream her but i was wrong. I reckon its Phil Taylor in drag. 

It’s definitely Rebecca Long Bailey. She’s obviously come to the inevitable conclusion that the Labour Party is not a long term employment opportunity.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Finished him off with a bullseye, too, that's got to hurt. Maybe they'll rename that out shot a "japseye" in her honour?

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I was playing against her I would mess around with the double tops before finishing her off in the bullseye...., from behind of course. Fnar, Fnar.

Even the most frightful moose with a hooter twice the size of Barbara Streisand's can appear attractive after six litres of White Lightning, eh, Drew? 

• Like 1