CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who say pacifically instead of specifically

Guest RHJ1988

Guest RHJ1988

Those backwards morons who use the complete wrong word ‘pacifically’ in a sentence. I once heard a police man say it on north west tonight news in an interview and I wanted to kick his testicles into his throat the thick cunt... it’s ‘specifically’ you fuking retarded pig 

1 minute ago, RHJ1988 said:

Those backwards morons who use the complete wrong word ‘pacifically’ in a sentence. I once heard a police man say it on north west tonight news in an interview and I wanted to kick his testicles into his throat the thick cunt... it’s ‘specifically’ you fuking retarded pig 

These are the same cunts who use the word 'obviously' at the beginning of every sentence. I was in a doctors waiting room once, a woman (chav cunt) walked up to reception and proclaimed ; "obviously I'm on holiday next week, so I won't be making my appointment on Monday"...

How the fuck is it 'obvious' to any cunt that you were going on holiday? Thick cunts.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These are the same cunts who use the word 'obviously' at the beginning of every sentence. I was in a doctors waiting room once, a woman (chav cunt) walked up to reception and proclaimed ; "obviously I'm on holiday next week, so I won't be making my appointment on Monday"...

How the fuck is it 'obvious' to any cunt that you were going on holiday? Thick cunts.

I was on the train today and there was this  bearded middle class cunt with an ethnic hat sitting opposite on the phone. In his "Ok yah" accent he was wanking on about meetings and preparing reports. He signed off saying proudly "Oh I'm super excited. Oh really? Oh cool. Cio".  Saying the two things I fucking hate most; "cool" and using "super" as a adjective in one conversation, made me want to kick this cunt right in the face. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was on the train today and there was this  bearded middle class cunt with an ethnic hat sitting opposite on the phone. In his "Ok yah" accent he was wanking on about meetings and preparing reports. He signed off saying proudly "Oh I'm super excited. Oh really? Oh cool. Cio".  Saying the two things I fucking hate most; "cool" and using "super" as a adjective in one conversation, made me want to kick this cunt right in the face. 

I can't stand it when cunts begin sentences with 'so'. Although the chavs who use 'basically' and 'obviously' to try and sound intelligent are the worst. Usually the kind of blotchy council estate hags who shout loudly at their kids in public, to try and make people think she's a good parent...

"NOW YOU BE POLITE TO THE NICE LADY.. TYLER, STOP PICKIN YER NOSE!"

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't stand it when cunts begin sentences with 'so'. Although the chavs who use 'basically' and 'obviously' to try and sound intelligent are the worst. Usually the kind of blotchy council estate hags who shout loudly at their kids in public, to try and make people think she's a good parent...

"NOW YOU BE POLITE TO THE NICE LADY.. TYLER, STOP PICKIN YER NOSE!"

"Jade, ge'  aaat o" tha" faaakin' wa"aaaah". When their tubby little 4 year old starts splashing about in a puddle in their Adidas trainers. 

8 hours ago, RHJ1988 said:

Is your meme a bar code?

10 hours ago, RHJ1988 said:

Would that be "Pleece" or "Pol-leece"?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
10 hours ago, RHJ1988 said:

Can't blame them, they are specifically recruited based upon their thick-as-shitness creating an admin horror show around the burglary of your home and have the ability to nod to superiors when asked to blow the face off an innocent Brazilian on the tube. 

6 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Can't blame them, they are specifically recruited based upon their thick-as-shitness creating an admin horror show around the burglary of your home and have the ability to nod to superiors when asked to blow the face off an innocent Brazilian on the tube. 

The only people who join the police these days are twats who like uniforms but are too stupid or unfit for the armed forces.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good point but not nearly as irritating as the regularity of the word 'like' whenever you hear anyone below the age of 25 trying to form sentences. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good point but not nearly as irritating as the regularity of the word 'like' whenever you hear anyone below the age of 25 trying to form sentences. 

I think that shit originates from the 'California, valley girl' culture, and flid teen programmes like Buffy the vampire slayer. Along with 'Oh My God!, and the annoying habit of millenials declaring everything to be 'Random!'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that shit originates from the 'California, valley girl' culture, and flid teen programmes like Buffy the vampire slayer. Along with 'Oh My God!, and the annoying habit of millenials declaring everything to be 'Random!'

Thanks for giving me a 'Like' for my rant about the word like. 

Bastard!

18 hours ago, RHJ1988 said:

Could you be more pacific about why you don't like people who do that .. do you also have a problem about hospikals as well?

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs did it in 2015 as well. But it's got a few cunts talking. Not the worst newbie that's shown up lately.

There’s a few decent newbies recently. I wonder how some of them would have survived the full on kicking of past times?  I guess it’s not a bad thing to see what they’re all about. I hate to say it but maybe the recent clampdown which we all threw a bitchfit about has actually stopped most newbies from fucking off when they got booted up the arse from every direction.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There’s a few decent newbies recently. I wonder how some of them would have survived the full on kicking of past times?  I guess it’s not a bad thing to see what they’re all about. I hate to say it but maybe the recent clampdown which we all threw a bitchfit about has actually stopped most newbies from fucking off when they got booted up the arse from every direction.

I've noticed that admin have softened a bit and there's been some decent, good natured inter-member cunting. It's getting to be fun again. I agree we needed to rein it in a bit. Maybe we've found the right balance. 

• Like 1