CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The New KFC ad (in light of Coronavirus)

Jiggerycock

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a pile of 'forced' diversity, multi-ethnic, poof friendly shite..

The only way I would lick any of these freaks, is with the end of a bullwhip.

My OP - shitely made, in a homage to Lady P, he said in a quick-thinking, devious cover up -  was that these spitting, slavering , drooling perverts are first in the Coronavirus queue.

Just pity any poor sod that has to subsequently enter the personal space of these human petri dishes.

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

My OP - shitely made, in a homage to Lady P, he said in a quick-thinking, devious cover up -  was that these spitting, slavering , drooling perverts are first in the Coronavirus queue.

Just pity any poor sod that has to subsequently enter the personal space of these human petri dishes.

If they enjoy being licked, they should try flames. That'll clear up any sniffs & snuffles.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not shitely made Jiggles. I understood the point you were making with regards to inter-personal cross contamination. I was merely adding that, despite promoting reckless food safety practices, they have also taken the opportunity to push the sickening multi-ethnic and LGBT agendas that pollute 90% of current broadcast media.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How did this nom. suddenly go from licking fingers to sticking cocks in mens arseholes through glory holes??

I know that you're pissed 98% of the time that you post on here, but surely even you've noticed that this is what's happened to every single nomination made on The Corner since 2015.

For a web community mainly made up of virulent homophobes, it's probably the gayest site on the internet.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know that you're pissed 98% of the time that you post on here, but surely even you've noticed that this is what's happened to every single nomination made on The Corner since 2015.

For a web community mainly made up of virulent homophobes, it's probably the gayest site on the internet.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ooooh! 'ark at yooou!

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

If the powers that be have any fucking sense they'll insure every KFC meal is laced with a double dose of corona and wipe out the underclass in a month or 2