CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sport Relief

Neil

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

More like fucking hand relief, multi millionaires guilt tripping sheeple to part with their hard earned wonga.Fuck off you jug eared cunt.

I’ve just sent an envelope with some cash inside. All the notes came from my local Chinese takeaway as change from a £50 note. It’s now closed due to illness, according to a sign on the door.I sent it to jug ears home address so he’ll at least pick it up for a good look at it, even if he’s suspicious of it.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

I'm all for helping fucked up folks, but why do I have to be told all about it by the woke wankers society. All the absolute cunts have made an appearance, paddy McGuiness, Beckham, Orlando Bloom. The teeth on show are suspiciously shiny and I feel very uneasy. 

11 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I'm all for helping fucked up folks, but why do I have to be told all about it by the woke wankers society. All the absolute cunts have made an appearance, paddy McGuiness, Beckham, Orlando Bloom. The teeth on show are suspiciously shiny and I feel very uneasy. 

Has anyone thought to phone Jackie Chan. If any cunt can stop this virus bollocks it’s JC.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Has anyone thought to phone Jackie Chan. If any cunt can stop this virus bollocks it’s JC.

Interesting. How?

Just switched channels and Ed Sheeran is begging for donations.Really? The world is in meltdown. No one knows if they’re gonna have a job at best or be dead at worst soon. It took me 10 seconds to find that he’s worth around £160 million at 28 years old and his current world tour is projected to make him the richest music star ever in the next 2 years.

OK ginger. How about you just fuck right off you cunt?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neil said:

More like fucking hand relief, multi millionaires guilt tripping sheeple to part with their hard earned wonga.Fuck off you jug eared cunt.

Sport relief, comedy relief, children in need, et al....Giant steaming pile o shit, I'm relieved when the current wankfest is over,.trouble is, It's only a few weeks to the next one.

Right, I'm off for a massive shit, now there's a true relief scenario. 

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just switched channels and Ed Sheeran is begging for donations.Really? The world is in meltdown. No one knows if they’re gonna have a job at best or be dead at worst soon. It took me 10 seconds to find that he’s worth around £160 million at 28 years old and his current world tour is projected to make him the richest music star ever in the next 2 years.

Fucking obscene. How much did the sheeple donate tonight? I bet it weren't even a 3rd of the cunts wealth?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Meanwhile, Bill Gates announced his retirement. It may have something to do with the virus, though an explanation was not given. From tomorrow on, he will be directing the cunt “foundation” from some remote space station orbiting Mars, Venus or the Pleiades. Musk is there already, prepping up a warm welcome for Bill, waving a big “aliens go home” flag, to discourage nosy neighbours from crashing the party and abducting vips. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Easy. Some kicking and punching and all that sort of thing. ffs.

I'll be egging on the virus, just for fucking rush hour

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

Sport relief, comedy relief, children in need, et al....Giant steaming pile o shit, I'm relieved when the current wankfest is over,.trouble is, It's only a few weeks to the next one.

Right, I'm off for a massive shit, now there's a true relief scenario. 

It's a right pile o wank luggsy. All that cash straight to the third world so they can afford to pay the smugglers for a wilkos inflatable and breed a dozen rat kids

What times we live in old chum!

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Young Hewitt and Meghan have booked a couple of one way, first class tickets. Uncle Andrew will be looking after Archie.

Isn’t Canada in a full lockdown? They may be trapped there, interstellar or not, moose lovers won’t launch them till they get paid first. 

Rylan cunting Clark,Tom cunting Allen,knob jockey overload!...coupled with Emma Willis doing her best Max Headroom animations......M-m-m-minger.A true shitfest.Most of the money will be siphoned away by greedy corporate wankers and what does reach umbongo will probably be enough to plant a  couple of rice plants.Still,as long as its achieved it's real target,making multi millionaires feel smug about themselves because of their input(no doubt for a fee) the selfish,ivory towered cuntsticks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

All that cash and the tight cunt still doesn't buy any hair dye. Ginger tosser.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm watching the Slipknot documentary on BBC4.  It's nice to know sanity still exists.

Corey Taylor has more talent in his right bollock than those cunts on last nights shitfest, Pussywailing Dolls my arse!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Rylan cunting Clark,Tom cunting Allen,knob jockey overload!...coupled with Emma Willis doing her best Max Headroom animations......M-m-m-minger.A true shitfest.Most of the money will be siphoned away by greedy corporate wankers and what does reach umbongo will probably be enough to plant a  couple of rice plants.Still,as long as its achieved it's real target,making multi millionaires feel smug about themselves because of their input(no doubt for a fee) the selfish,ivory towered cuntsticks.

How about offering your services next year for ‘RAPE RELIEF’ Neil? where you could terrorise all the celebrity arsewipes who’ve made a career out of these abominable begathons and fuck the living daylights out of them until they give up every penny they have, and then bury the fucking lot of them in a mass grave in the woods with a JCB sprayed the same colour as your van. I’d watch that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

How about offering your services next year for ‘RAPE RELIEF’ Neil? where you could terrorise all the celebrity arsewipes who’ve made a career out of these abominable begathons and fuck the living daylights out of them until they give up every penny they have, and then bury the fucking lot of them in a mass grave in the woods with a JCB sprayed the same colour as your van. I’d watch that.

Naa. Colour coordination is so last year. It's like matching shoes with a handbag.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

It could have special episodes of tv programmes:

Only Fools and Rapists

Last of the summer rhohypnol 

Are you being chloroformed 

Drop the dead prozzie