CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rats and Ships

White Cunt

Just as expected, the old hag and her convoy of inbreds, servants and useful sycophants, are leaving Londinium for pastures new, leaving peasants to scrap over  of what’s left over, wearing protective brown paper bags and keeling over on back lawns and hospitals’ corridors.

We are all in it together, in it?

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Just as expected, the old hag and her convoy of inbreds, servants and useful sycophants, are leaving Londinium for pastures new, leaving peasants to scrap over  of what’s left over, wearing protective brown paper bags and keeling over on back lawns and hospitals’ corridors.

I wonder if it will see Phil off?

That's not a nice way of describing her. What's Pen ever done to you?

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The current situation is ruining my golfing calendar...

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

How is your church congregation doing, Punks? Any deserters? I hear the catholics have suspended all activities, but you are still welcome to lend a hand...

How the hell are all those horny priests going to get their dose of choir boys arse? Next thing you know they'll insist the sheep parents send their kids to church for quarantine   

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How the hell are all those horny priests going to get their dose of choir boys arse? Next thing you know they'll insist the sheep parents send their kids to church for quarantine   

Father Murphy will be very busy.

”Right now young fella.... Let’s have those shorts down and I’ll have you vaccinated before you can say HOLY SHIT!!” 

How is your church congregation doing, Punks? Any deserters? I hear the catholics have suspended all activities, but you are still welcome to lend a hand...

We were missing a lot of the elderly congregation and no wine was served at communion.

We said a prayer however for the confused and feeble minded...such as yourself...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We were missing a lot of the elderly congregation and no wine was served at communion.

We said a prayer however for the confused and feeble minded...such as yourself...

Wine in church is fully reserved for the priest performing the ritual of Wine -- Christ’s blood allegory. Pay attention next time, your alcoholic cravings are playing tricks with what’s left of your “mind.

Repent. Join AA (not the car breakdown service)

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Wine in church is fully reserved for the priest performing the ritual of Wine -- Christ’s blood allegory. Pay attention next time, your alcoholic cravings are playing tricks with what’s left of your “mind.

A.A.....Arsehole Alert

• Like 1

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I don't think a bunch of deluded pederasts indulging in their ritual cannibalism is representative of the general population.

Every cloud has a silver lining. It turns out that Dirty Harry has been wallowing with infected lot and spreading it around.
For the lack of leper’s prison to put the blighter in and the small fact that he quickly scampered back to Moose Land, the queen had her servants run her a Lysol bath In another, less infected castle. 

Guest judgetwi
On 15/03/2020 at 19:37, Earl of Punkape said:

The current situation is ruining my golfing calendar...

It’s shocking isn’t it Pretend Posh Boy? I played a couple of rounds at  Penha Longa Atlantico last week and I nearly got my first ever hole in one. Nine fucking inches away!

It’s amazing the difference nine inches makes, don’t you agree PPB?

On 15/03/2020 at 17:02, White Cunt said:

Bob Hope entertaining GIs based in Britain in the run up to D Day:

"I was back in the States last week. Remember the States? That's where Churchill lives"