CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Farmers (cunts)

Cunty BigBollox

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The farmers can't. They're to busy yelling at people to get off their land, telling people to "shut that fucking gate behind yer" and sitting on walls in their smock sucking a piece of straw and giving unintelligible directions to townies 

You have a rather vintage view of what farmers are like. Have you not been out much lately? Ha Ha Ha.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck they're a bunch of two faced cunts. The press reports today that up to a third of the UK harvest could go to waste unless they get about 60k to 70k migrant workers from Eastern Europe to help with the harvest, but what about your Buy British, Red Tractor, Support Local Business mantra you fucking cunts. We have approx. 1.24 million on unemployment benefit in the UK, that is they are actively seeking work, what the fuck is wrong with using British workforce when UKGov are already paying them to sit on their arse using my hard earned taxes. Sort it out you bunch of hypocritical cunts. And besides, we don't want any more doses of Wong Flu flow over from Eastern Europe just for the sake of a few sacks of spuds.

Farmers are indeed cunts for far bigger reasons than insisting they import cheap labour to do their jobs. What these jug eared cunts fail to mention and what the good British public are blissfully unaware of is the massive amount of subsidies they get straight from the public purse, no questions asked. The CAP was the final nail in the coffin for our once rich biodiversity as farmers were actively encouraged to trash "unproductive land" the same land that prevented flooding, enriched the soil, absorbed CO2 and other shite and sustained ecosystems we've long since forgotten.

I have to deal with these cunts on a daily basis and most couldn't give a flying fuck about filling in a pond, ploughing meadow land or allowing bale wrap to pollute the countryside for 100s of years to come. Guardians of the countryside my fucking arse; pig shit thick ignorant inbreeds defiantly  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Farmers are indeed cunts for far bigger reasons than insisting they import cheap labour to do their jobs. What these jug eared cunts fail to mention and what the good British public are blissfully unaware of is the massive amount of subsidies they get straight from the public purse, no questions asked. The CAP was the final nail in the coffin for our once rich biodiversity as farmers were actively encouraged to trash "unproductive land" the same land that prevented flooding, enriched the soil, absorbed CO2 and other shite and sustained ecosystems we've long since forgotten.

I have to deal with these cunts on a daily basis and most couldn't give a flying fuck about filling in a pond, ploughing meadow land or allowing bale wrap to pollute the countryside for 100s of years to come. Guardians of the countryside my fucking arse; pig shit thick ignorant inbreeds defiantly  

100% agree. They've been raping the countryside for decades and know fuck all about wildlife and how ecosystems function. Thick racists but with that peasant cunning unique to country folk. I'd piss into the sunken eye sockets of their inbred cyclop sister wives, whilst they were out doing something unspeakable to a goose

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

100% agree. They've been raping the countryside for decades and know fuck all about wildlife and how ecosystems function. Thick racists but with that peasant cunning unique to country folk. I'd piss into the sunken eye sockets of their inbred cyclop sister wives, whilst they were out doing something unspeakable to a goose

Can you please try and be more specific with your comments. Thanks.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

The doing something unspeakable to a goose bit rings a bell...

I fear we'll be see his like again very soon

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ooooaaaarrrr!

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is the bale wrap really indispensable? 

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

For fuck sake, if its spuds that need harvesting, get the Irish onto it. They have  potato digging skills better than anyone. The pikey cider necking cunts. 

Jobs a goodun. 

We don’t need a potatovirus aswell. Spud flu.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You have to deal with them? Are you a muck spreader?