CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS clap

Trucking Funt

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Oh dear....have you been furloughed?

No. Have 2 jobs now. Have just been offered a consulting contract by the NHS, remotely of course. Operation Punksack is officially underway.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

possibly disrespectful of the many shipwrecks in the Mariana trench CEOTW. They're all classified as war graves, even the nip ones.

Now flinging him into Princess Anne's trench..

I thought after saving humanity from AIDS, Corvid, Ebola, SARS, MERS and donating his balls to science, he deserved a heroes send-off. 

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, I fucking wouldn’t. No conscript has died in defence of the UK in decades. Those that have died in conflict in recent memory joined the armed forces freely and were paid employees. These people you wish to commemorate annually, with a large parade and a strictly enforced public wearing of the poppy as a patriotism test. Five brown doctors (and several more nurses) die fighting a new contagious disease and your reaction to the public showing their appreciation is, to paraphrase “fuck them, they were getting well paid and knew what they signed up for”. I think we can all see the reason for your cognitive inconsistency, other than being thick as week old mince.

To be clear, you don’t have to come out of your hovel and clap like a seal, and I’m sure your long suffering neighbours would rather you didn’t, but if you do you might have more luck when you do your pathetic annual jumble sale to raise £24.50 for Help The Sodding Heroes. While you stand clapping, perhaps reflect, in so far as cognitive dissonance permits, on the fact that many NHS staff are themselves veterans. The best A&E Charge Nurse I ever knew started his career as a combat medic and saw action in The Falklands and Gulf War One. He was also a Unite Shop Steward and later Labour Councillor. He’d have squashed you like a fucking maggot you utter gobshite. 

Try running this bullshit by a certain Welsh guardsman I know who watched two of his mates get incinerated on the Sir Galahad and I'm pretty confident who would get squashed like a maggot. You're a fucking idiot!

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Try running this bullshit by a certain Welsh guardsman I know who watched two of his mates get incinerated on the Sir Galahad and I'm pretty confident who would get squashed like a maggot. You're a fucking idiot!

It’s always vicarious living with you, isn’t it? Be it Argentine bombs or Berkshire Breweries, you can guarantee you’ve got a secondhand story you can chip in with. Is your dad bigger than my dad, is he? Seriously you fucking knobhead, sell your cheap flag-waving come-on-Tim patriotism somewhere else, you’ve only been here five fucking minutes and I imagine most have already decided they’d rather spend time with the bits they cut off Simon Weston’s face. You’ll find a few more receptive customers for your jingoistic bullshit on here, but I’d much rather you just fucked off and died in a hedgerow somewhere, there’s enough evidence of the descent of man about these days without having to waste time on someone who I suspect still counts on his fingers at the ATM. Fuck the fuck off. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s always vicarious living with you, isn’t it? Be it Argentine bombs or Berkshire Breweries, you can guarantee you’ve got a secondhand story you can chip in with. Is your dad bigger than my dad, is he? Seriously you fucking knobhead, sell your cheap flag-waving come-on-Tim patriotism somewhere else, you’ve only been here five fucking minutes and I imagine most have already decided they’d rather spend time with the bits they cut off Simon Weston’s face. You’ll find a few more receptive customers for your jingoistic bullshit on here, but I’d much rather you just fucked off and died in a hedgerow somewhere, there’s enough evidence of the descent of man about these days without having to waste time on someone who I suspect still counts on his fingers at the ATM. Fuck the fuck off. 

You chimed in with with your combat medic union baron chum you self righteous tosser! Filling your posts out with virtue signalling bollocks in an attempt to appear intelligent isn't impressive either. Your previous post reveals you as the type who throws shit around the cage like an adolescent chimp when somebody has an opinion that differs from his own. The mere fact that you've raised the amount of time I've been posting here also tells me that you're a bit insecure and fear the possibility that others with a different viewpoint and life experiences to your own are going to take over the little world you've made for yourself and tell you things you don't want to hear. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable posting in the comments section of the Guardian because I think I'll stay thanks.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You chimed in with with your combat medic union baron chum you self righteous tosser! Filling your posts out with virtue signalling bollocks in an attempt to appear intelligent isn't impressive either. Your previous post reveals you as the type who throws shit around the cage like an adolescent chimp when somebody has an opinion that differs from his own. The mere fact that you've raised the amount of time I've been posting here also tells me that you're a bit insecure and fear the possibility that others with a different viewpoint and life experiences to your own are going to take over the little world you've made for yourself and tell you things you don't want to hear. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable posting in the comments section of the Guardian because I think I'll stay thanks.

Rattled.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think I'll stay thanks.

Well, why not. The Corner could use another reactionary fruitcake and armchair general who spends his time spouting off to no one in particular. I suppose now the pubs are closed we should expect more of your type, propping up the metaphorical bar in a Primark cardigan, coppering up for his next pint of cloudy water with an inevitable micro brewing story attached. If you could just hurry through the usual litany of grunting arsehole targets, blacks, muslims, gays, fat people, the disabled, the poor, the EU, young people and anyone left of Himmler then we’d all be very grateful, given that will probably mean you are nearer the exit via the obligatory nonce allegation spree and cooler holiday. Make yourself at home then you fucking clagnut. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, why not. The Corner could use another reactionary fruitcake and armchair general who spends his time spouting off to no one in particular. I suppose now the pubs are closed we should expect more of your type, propping up the metaphorical bar in a Primark cardigan, coppering up for his next pint of cloudy water with an inevitable micro brewing story attached. If you could just hurry through the usual litany of grunting arsehole targets, blacks, muslims, gays, fat people, the disabled, the poor, the EU, young people and anyone left of Himmler then we’d all be very grateful, given that will probably mean you are nearer the exit via the obligatory nonce allegation spree and cooler holiday. Make yourself at home then you fucking clagnut. 

Now who's rattled?

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here he is before the pubs close

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here he is before the pubs close

I can't win at computer chess for the life of me Gyps, but it's shit at kick-boxing. 

On 10/04/2020 at 10:19, Last Cunt Standing said:

To be clear, you don’t have to come out of your hovel and clap like a seal, and I’m sure your long suffering neighbours would rather you didn’t, but if you do you might have more luck when you do your pathetic annual jumble sale to raise £24.50 for Help The Sodding Heroes.

Amazing. 

On 09/04/2020 at 20:11, Trucking Funt said:

I apologise if this has been already covered but I'm utterly sickened by people clapping on their doorsteps for those being paid for doing their jobs who belong to a union that condemn those who go off to get maimed and fucking die in service of their country. By that I mean UNISON. Fuck the NHS lefties. They're actually working for their pay for a change.

The NHS has a cure for the Clap.