CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lisa Fucking Riley

Rev

This too fat to fucking breathe, mis-shapen, fuck-ugly, cunt like a ripped-out fireplace, talent-resistant Blubberella sow needs to retire from public life. She's stuffed that many calories down her fucking neck, her anal prolapse must look like a burst boxing glove.

I'd set this fucking land-whale on fire it weren't for all the Greenpeace lesbians and beardy cock-snorkeling lefties whining about the catastrophic damage the fumes would cause on several continents.

I want her dead.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rev said:

This too fat to fucking breathe, mis-shapen, fuck-ugly, cunt like a ripped-out fireplace, talent-resistant Blubberella sow needs to retire from public life. She's stuffed that many calories down her fucking neck, her anal prolapse must look like a burst boxing glove.

I'd set this fucking land-whale on fire it weren't for all the Greenpeace lesbians and beardy cock-snorkeling lefties whining about the catastrophic damage the fumes would cause on several continents.

I want her dead.

Fucking brilliant. Like an amalgam of Percy Shelley and Jerry Sadowitz..

Denizens of this incurable nest of cunts.. I give you The Rev. Simply the best.

6 hours ago, Rev said:

I want her dead.

You forgot to mention the stench, Rev. I suspect she’d have feet like week old Dairylea, a cunt like Grimsby Docks in July, and a gorgeous band of moist fungus beneath her flabby tits with a distinct whiff of Marmite. Really stays in the nostrils that. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
15 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Looks like she overdid it with the liposuction.

Lisa Riley clutches saggy skin in disgust as she prepares for FOUR ...

Punch a hole and you could wear her as a poncho.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Looks like she overdid it with the liposuction.

Lisa Riley clutches saggy skin in disgust as she prepares for FOUR ...

Fucking hell, she looks like Björk's mannequin after the remnants bin at Madame Tussauds caught fire. THAT'S why you shouldn't stuff a shit-ton of cakes down your greedy fucking pie-hole in the first place.

At least her gammon hangers will keep her ankles warm in the cruel northern winter.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, she looks like Björk's mannequin after the remnants bin at Madame Tussauds caught fire. THAT'S why you shouldn't stuff a shit-ton of cakes down your greedy fucking pie-hole in the first place.

At least her gammon hangers will keep her ankles warm in the cruel northern winter.

She could also accommodate at least two homeless people withing the folds of the saggy arse growing out of her lower abdomen. I bet it smells week old puke in there though.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, Mr B. I suspect her sweaty drapes are much like an old laundry bag stuffed with curdled and rather gamy honeycomb tripe.

The fucking sea-hag probably lactates pure beef dripping after her breakfast pint of lasagne.

Let's arrange her sudden death.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

Vagisil… DWF doesn't exfoliate with anything less. Not that it removes the chaps from his lips. For those, he swears by gargles of Preparation H

41CL6vC4qfL.jpg