CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

On 30/04/2020 at 23:13, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliance not required, just plenty of stamina, a high pain threshold and mental toughness. Oh yeah, and no spandex like wot you mountain bikers wear which looks a bit gay.

Bullshit never happened. Mrs Roops full-time mother, venture capitalist, 24/7 moderator, polymath and now runs mountains like an Ibex.

The sort of cunt that probably says they got every question right on last weeks University Challenge.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Bullshit never happened. Mrs Roops full-time mother, venture capitalist, 24/7 moderator, polymath and now runs mountains like an Ibex.

The sort of cunt that probably says they got every question right on last weeks University Challenge.

Unbearable fantasist pain in the arse sums her up for me. Her bloke if he even exists must be the daftest and most desperate cunt ever born to put up with its constant narcissistic bullshit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

It probably builds it's own dam once a month.

Those days are long gone Major. The only blood down there for many a year is from the regular kicks in the cunt she undoubtedly receives if she talks the same shit to people in public. Fucking dried up old crone.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Her bloke if he even exists must be the daftest and most desperate cunt ever born to put up with its constant narcissistic bullshit.

True but in my defence she is as dirty as a dogs bum, once you try taff you never go back.

Guest 'eavensabove
56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It probably builds it's own dam once a month.

but only when there's an "R" in the month. 

img65(pp_w915_h1372).jpg

roop-mantra-number-one-brand-award.jpg

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

True but in my defence she is as dirty as a dogs bum, once you try taff you never go back.

You missed a glorious chance there to rhyme "taff" with "spaff". 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a cricketer who played for Surrey and England called Graham Roop 

always batting? 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that for gorgeous dusky wimmin who want to turn into ginger haired pasty faced hags? Foreword by Catherine Tate. 

She doesn't stand a chance on Dragons Den with her latest load of old tosh. Deborah Meadon will take one look at her and rip her to shreds.

roop-mantra-ayurvedic-beauty-brands.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

She doesn't stand a chance on Dragons Den with her latest load of old tosh. Deborah Meadon will take one look at her and rip her to shreds.

roop-mantra-ayurvedic-beauty-brands.jpg

I dont watch it. I don't watch up their own arses, arrogant millionaire business people. When I listen to gobshites like Meadon and Brady I somehow yearn for communism 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont watch it. I don't watch up their own arses, arrogant millionaire business people. When I listen to gobshites like Meadon and Brady I somehow yearn for communism 

Not sure how long you’d last if your lot pitched up your caravans in Tianenmen Square. I can’t see Winnie the Pooh waiting for a court order Gypps.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you watch? Have you gone satellite, cabelistic or valve? B&W or no preference? 

Guest 'eavensabove

A recent survey has revealed that Undertakers can be trusted during this current crisis and they are the last to let people down.... the survey also revealed, that most peoples wills have been a dead giveaway. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A recent survey has revealed that Undertakers can be trusted during this current crisis and they are the last to let people down.... the survey also revealed, that most peoples wills have been a dead giveaway. 

Someone get this man a regular gig!