CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'I'm clever, me' Bookshelves

Jiggerycock

Have you noticed that the obligatory Zoom / Skype shot of some political / scientific / medical talking head always has them in front of a bookcase?

Furthermore said bookcase alway contains desperately worthy stuff? It's like they were all in on this shit in January and someone went '"Job lot of Proust....Solzhenitsyn.....d'ye think Homer's 'Iliad' is pushing it a bit.....oh and some Jilly Coopers to keep it real for the proles, 'eh?' That'll impress the bollocks off 'em - should get me a regular slot on HIGNFY when this is over. Get my agent on the phone now!"

Never a dog-eared copy of Razzle and some Sven Hassel's is it?

Always cocking 'Gravity's Rainbow'

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think we can all guess what Fwanks would look like, an epileptic with rickets and a wig with a creme bin in the foreground and the bookcase in the background with a book about the Ming Dynasty and Reincarnation for Dummies.

Roops would have HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS AND ALIENATE PEOPLE  ‘My meteoric descent to the bottom in the moderating world’

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So, when I have my Zoom meeting this week are you saying it would be better if I didn't have my complete collection of Viz annuals and anniversary edition of Mein Kampf on display in the bookcase?

Not really. But a drier filled with wet, frilly underwear may be somewhat misconstrued.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm waiting to see Neil's zoom meeting in front of his vast collection of art pamphlets, jizz vids and body disposal Manuals. 

'How to lay a new patio in 24 hours' is the only book on the shelf 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

was it is you want here?

Crucifixion? Hung drawn & quartered? I doubt that he even knows, Ed. At a guess, he probably thinks he's reached Customer Services on Etsy. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

was it is you want here?

He clearly wants to be figuratively kicked to death as regularly as possible. Never seen such a glutton for word-rape. 

On 19/04/2020 at 18:43, Cunty BigBollox said:

So, when I have my Zoom meeting this week are you saying it would be better if I didn't have my complete collection of Viz annuals and anniversary edition of Mein Kampf on display in the bookcase?

Got rid of those books as it didn't portray my inner me. I've got for an author I think most people on here would like, David Britton. I particularly like the novel, "Motherfuckers: Auschwitz of Oz", so soothing to read a chapter before bed.