CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Icke

Stubby Pecker

Guest judgetwi
On 10/05/2020 at 21:01, Stubby Pecker said:

Can you be silent then? 

You’d like that wouldn’t you? I’m a bit of a cunt ain’t I! Not the kind of cunt that you always claim to be yourself obviously.

I’ll give it some thought. I can’t be any fairer than that mate. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd imagine you've said that many a time in the Pink Oboes toilets.

The sooner they get you back to school the better Marje, that’s what I say. You’re a right fucking Joey ain’t ya?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You’d like that wouldn’t you? I’m a bit of a cunt ain’t I! Not the kind of cunt that you always claim to be yourself obviously.

I’ll give it some thought. I can’t be any fairer than that mate. 

The sooner they get you back to school the better Marje, that’s what I say. You’re a right fucking Joey ain’t ya?

Would you like a complimentary dinner for two at my Greek restaurant?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you like a complimentary dinner for two at my Greek restaurant?

No thanks mate. Restaurants are a bit risky at the moment what with the Flu Manchu and all that. I’m surprised you haven’t heard about it with your dumb fucking face stuck to the tv screen all day long. If it’s in Greece that makes it even more unattractive at the moment. Know what I mean brainbox?  🇨🇺 Fuck, that’s Cuba. Looks the same though......... nearly.

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No thanks mate. Restaurants are a bit risky at the moment what with the Flu Manchu and all that. I’m surprised you haven’t heard about it with your dumb fucking face stuck to the tv screen all day long. If it’s in Greece that makes it even more unattractive at the moment. Know what I mean brainbox?  🇨🇺 Fuck, that’s Cuba. Looks the same though......... nearly.

Well, would you at least be interested in some tickets for a West End show then, Jewdy?

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, would you at least be interested in some tickets for a West End show then, Jewdy?

I thought they were all closed Marje. But if you can get me and my carer in the disabled section I will be most grateful. I don’t care which show it is, I don’t get out much these days.

No sticking drawing pins in my wheelchair tyres though Marjorie you cheeky little scamp. That sort of shit isn’t funny.

54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I thought they were all closed Marje. But if you can get me and my carer in the disabled section I will be most grateful. I don’t care which show it is, I don’t get out much these days.

No sticking drawing pins in my wheelchair tyres though Marjorie you cheeky little scamp. That sort of shit isn’t funny.

Has the recent closure of kebab shops helped any with the obesity problem Jewdy?

I think that you are great Judge but you are probably nothing like as fat as Marje or Eric.

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can't make any promises regarding the wheelchair, Jewdz, as I'm a bit of a cunt and would puncture one, you're right....

However my four cannabis ruderalis plants on my balcony are enjoying this beautiful weather. They're an auto-flower and will be ready in 70 odd day's. It's strictly for personal use but I'm gonna bring you an eighth along as we're pals.

You should come here more often in the morning as you're far less of a cunt sober!

😁

Edited by Major Cunt
Corona stoned tonight
  • Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Can't make any promises regarding the wheelchair, Jewdz, as I'm a bit of a cunt.

However my four cannabis ruderalis plants on my balcony are enjoying this beautiful weather. They're an auto-flower and will be ready in 70 odd day's. It's strictly for personal use but I'm gonna bring you an eighth along as we're pals.

You should come here more often in the morning as you're far less of a cunt sober!

😁

May I be the first to wish you a Happy Christmas.

hqdefault.jpg

44 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Can't make any promises regarding the wheelchair, Jewdz, as I'm a bit of a cunt.

😁

We should leave him be for now MC. I fear that we may soon receive a slap on the wrist and poor Jewdy will be placed on the 'Witless Protection Program'.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We should leave him be for now MC. I fear that we may soon receive a slap on the wrist and poor Jewdy will be placed on the 'Witless Protection Program'.

He really is a miserably as fuck, easily triggered, brittle and insubstantial angry little twat of a man.

As he's a Jew- Icke may be on to something?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He really is a miserably as fuck, easily triggered, brittle and insubstantial angry little twat of a man.

As he's a Jew- Icke may be on to something?

Jewdy's actually Viz's Big Vern made flesh Stub, and I love him. As for him being an earwig, this just gives me one I can legally put in the ground over and over again. 

cunt puffins

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric I have been thinking about something that Fender said about seeing the curvature of the Earth,  I have been on Babbacombe Downs today and I could also see the curvature of the Earth .. based on what I can see the Earth must only be 300 miles in diameter at the most and therefore about 470 miles around the equator.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Eric I have been thinking about something that Fender said about seeing the curvature of the Earth,  I have been on Babbacombe Downs today and I could also see the curvature of the Earth .. based on what I can see the Earth must only be 300 miles in diameter at the most and therefore about 470 miles around the equator.

Yes. That's correct. Francis Chichester was a lying cunt.

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The horizon is 4.8km away. Nevertheless, if you assume flat terrain and good visibility you can multiply your height by 13 and take the sq foot of that.  That's the view of an average height person standing at sea level looking out to sea.  So apparently the higher you go, the further away

You're welcome. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The horizon is 4.8km away. Nevertheless, if you assume flat terrain and good visibility you can multiply your height by 13 and take the sq foot of that.  That's the view of an average height person standing at sea level looking out to sea.  So apparently the higher you go, the further away

You're welcome. 

Gypsy Rosalie has gazed into the crystal ball....

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're welcome. 

Babbacombe Downs are 300ft above sea level.