CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC obsession with whores

Trucking Funt

Wot's this, the Slapped Bitches collective holding tear-soaked hands?

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Self inflicted. The whole thing was started when I made a perfectly on topic response regarding the BBC fawning over prostitutes. She chose to reply to it with a personal barb. Considering that she is charged with moderating and limiting inter-member acrimony, she seems to cause an awful lot of it. Without doubt, the most belligerent and antagonistic poster on the site.

First angry Stubbs in edgy Violet Elizabeth mode gives a masterclass in originality with his "Wattled" followed by a punter who when not playing fast and loose with the actualité, overstates the case. A box of Super Plus tampons has been dispatched to each of the respective parties for services to Big Girl Blousing.

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

First angry Stubbs in edgy Violet Elizabeth mode gives a masterclass in originality with his "Wattled" followed by a punter who when not playing fast and loose with the actualité, overstates the case. A box of Super Plus tampons has been dispatched to each of the respective parties for services to Big Girl Blousing.

Well, you don't always know when you have to jam. 

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dated 1987. You certainly don't need them any more, eh? Princess Ahmose.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You sure someone hasn't just snapped off or degloved against the stucco walls of your barren growler?

You're an odd one, Killer. I understand why the older punters are obsessed with my bathroom bits and age given that most of them are approaching  or are at pensionable age but a thirty-something who acts like a teenager overdosed on Tizer makes you a bit of an enigma. Setting aside as to why your art depicts yourself having breasts and womanly hips I'm wondering if you have mummy issues cos you don't strike me as a Milf hunter.

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well I hope to Christ you’ve got a Mirena on board. Trisomy is not a Greek Island. 

You're turning out to be a one-trick pony who with the benefit of a paramedic's training and the Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary always interjects from a medical perspective. 🏥

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're turning out to be a one-trick pony who with the benefit of a paramedic's training and the Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary always interjects from a medical perspective. 🏥

And yet again the supposed ref drops her whistle and makes a run for the try line. Neither fish nor fowl. Unless we’re talking about your rancid snatch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're an odd one, Killer. I understand why the older punters are obsessed with my bathroom bits and age given that most of them are approaching  or are at pensionable age but a thirty-something who acts like a teenager overdosed on Tizer makes you a bit of an enigma. Setting aside as to why your art depicts yourself having breasts and womanly hips I'm wondering if you have mummy issues cos you don't strike me as a Milf hunter.

No, but you're right, I do fucking love Tizer. My art also depicts you as a Nazi, Cuntybaws as God himself, and Bubba as a midget - I guess I'm just a Renaissance man?

Honestly I'm more interested in the exact colour of your eyes and hair, and the size of your tits than I am in your minge - but its the most prolific part of you on here.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And yet again the supposed ref drops her whistle and makes a run for the try line. Neither fish nor fowl. Unless we’re talking about your rancid snatch. 

Now that didn't hurt did it? A post without medical terminology. 👍