CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dominic Raab

Guest judgetwi

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Would ya believe that vote to leave was 4 years ago last Tuesday..easiest deal ever they said..itll be all over by Christmas they said.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Now, now Panz. We don't need the BBC's Dublin correspondent stating the fucking obvious. I'm surprised Jewdz hasn't had a coronary what with all the delay. I've a feeling it won't change much in our lives whatever happens. 

• Like 1

On 19/06/2020 at 01:28, judgetwi said:

I can’t tell you how happy I was to hear that somebody in public life, somebody with a platform, actually had the balls to come out and question all this libtard crying over a druggie, dangerous career criminal bastard who deservedly snuffed it 4000 miles away. He would only “take a knee” for Her Maj or his Mrs, says Dom. At last, I thought to myself, a man with a pair of bollocks! 

Then I see the cunt on the telly backtracking and saying that the “taking the knee” thing comes from some TV shite watched by children and morons. Jesus fucking CHRIST!! This is the FOREIGN FUCKING SECRETARY for fucks sake and he doesn’t know the origin of the knee bullshit!! Handed a propaganda coup to the libtards on a plate! Somebody kick me in the bollocks, wake me up and tell me I dreamed all this shit.

Will Boris sack him? I fucking hope so but he’s got enough enemies in the Tory Party already the useless no balls bag of shit. What a bunch of pathetic, out of touch cunts

I'll happily kick you in the bollocks, but I can't lie to my mates. I'm not like those cunts me old china, I'll always tell you the truth. We're fucked. 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Would ya believe that vote to leave was 4 years ago last Tuesday..easiest deal ever they said..itll be all over by Christmas they said.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’d stock up on the popcorn if I were you Panz, the next six months are going to be astounding. What’s the latest plan on the Schrodingers border arrangements?

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d stock up on the popcorn if I were you Panz, the next six months are going to be astounding. What’s the latest plan on the Schrodingers border arrangements?

Govvo baby was asked ...started off well..but he faltered in the middle n kinda trailed off at the end ..known knowns and unknown knowns and the like..we're all sewing extra pockets in our best smuggling trousers 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Govvo baby was asked ...started off well..but he faltered in the middle n kinda trailed off at the end ..known knowns and unknown knowns and the like..we're all sewing extra pockets in our best smuggling trousers 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Prime corruption opportunity on the back roads I’m sure. Expect an increase in new kitchens and conservatories along the border to rival the spending spree of 2005 after the Northern Bank was knocked over. I’m sure Gove has all bases covered and is playing nine chessboards at once, genius that he is. Buy gold, Panz. Winter is coming. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Prime corruption opportunity on the back roads I’m sure. Expect an increase in new kitchens and conservatories along the border to rival the spending spree of 2005 after the Northern Bank was knocked over. I’m sure Gove has all bases covered and is playing nine chessboards at once, genius that he is. Buy gold, Panz. Winter is coming. 

Cant eat gold doc baby..the smart money's in turnips..be interesting to see what cummo  tells boris to do

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Cant eat gold doc baby..the smart money's in turnips..be interesting to see what cummo  tells boris to do

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Didn't your lot fall foul of relying too much on another veg some time back?

Dont make the same school boy howler again panzy

STUBBYPECKERNATOR 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

STUBBYPECKERNATOR 

When cummo tells boris to bin the green agenda spudders itll be back to kippers for dinner n selling yer bony arse down the towpath ...again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
On 21/06/2020 at 21:19, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

No I wouldn’t believe it Pansy Boy because it’s today, 23rd June. I don’t expect the traitorous BBC to remind us of that so I can hardly be surprised that an enemy alien can’t be arsed to get it right.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No I wouldn’t believe it Pansy Boy because it’s today, 23rd June. I don’t expect the traitorous BBC to remind us of that so I can hardly be surprised that an enemy alien can’t be arsed to get it right.

Ya gotta wonder though if its this fucked up 4 years on and yer still in the boat..what'll it be like when cummo n boris finally get thrown over the side takin y'all with them 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nope, not a word

You are concerned about all those lovely green grants and legal requirements for business arent ya spudders baby...all those subsidies toward newt handling tongs...cummo n boris will see that as an impediment to those sun lit uplands and shoot em in the face..maybe Eddie can teach ya the wax on wax off 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 22/06/2020 at 21:03, Stubby Pecker said:

STUBBYPECKERNATOR 

Yeah, if memory serves correct it's why they've only got a population of 30 million. Mind you I'm sure the EU will find some savages to resettle your old spud towns, and kick your rear saloon doors in

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Yeah, if memory serves correct it's why they've only got a population of 30 million. Mind you I'm sure the EU will find some savages to resettle your old spud towns, and kick your rear saloon doors in

If its Panzerland you are talking about the population is 4.4 million, there are another 1.8 million cunts in Northern Oiland.

50 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Soppy cunt; where panzy roams there ain't a single backdoor smashed in beyond repair (his claim). He's got a real liking for the older ladies and his van cruising antics put Neil to shame

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Soppy cunt; where panzy roams there ain't a single backdoor smashed in beyond repair (his claim). He's got a real liking for the older ladies and his van cruising antics put Neil to shame

If you hear that sax a humming...you better start a running.

49 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If its Panzerland you are talking about the population is 4.4 million, there are another 1.8 million cunts in Northern Oiland.

You're only 700,000 short collectively Pen, though one of your better attempts at guesswork and not checking facts deserves some credit, especially as most of the blood in your tiny little brain probably headed to the humungous veiny purple monster slapping against your thighs.

• Like 1