CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

This wanker ought to put his vast wealth where his mouth is and assist as many boat-crossing illegal immigrants as possible by cramming them into all of his properties – chiefly his huge London mansion. He should also feed them, clothe them, and offer them the assistance of his legal team when they're caught committing crimes at the ongoing expense of ordinary British taxpayers who've never had their say in the matter. If he doesn't, especially after comparing the UK with Nazi Germany, it would make him one hell of a hypocrite.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This wanker ought to put his vast wealth where his mouth is and assist as many boat-crossing illegal immigrants as possible by cramming them into all of his properties – chiefly his huge London mansion. He should also feed them, clothe them, and offer them the assistance of his legal team when they're caught committing crimes at the ongoing expense of ordinary British taxpayers who've never had their say in the matter. If he doesn't, especially after comparing the UK with Nazi Germany, it would make him one hell of a hypocrite.  

Fuck the jug-eared cunt, I'm only eating Smiths crisps until Walkers drop this (half-caste??) cunt.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck the jug-eared cunt, I'm only eating Smiths crisps until Walkers drop this (half-caste??) cunt.

Why don't you try and fit an entire 250g tube of Pringles up your arse instead? I couldn't give a flying monkeys which crisps you eat, especially as you boycotting Walkers isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference to a wanker who signs advertising deals with the cunts worth millions. Idiot.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Why don't you try and fit an entire 250g tube of Pringles up your arse instead? I couldn't give a flying monkeys which crisps you eat, especially as you boycotting Walkers isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference to a wanker who signs advertising deals with the cunts worth millions. Idiot.

Douse yourself in petrol and burn yourself to a crisp you hirsute cunt. I bet you would come out plain as a flavour if you did. Yawn.

• Like 1

Despite numerous warnings of veering away from his allegedly imposed impartiality, this FA Cup-headed indignant cunt always likes to stir up the pot. It's almost like he's trying to distract people from something. 

Someone needs to check his hard drive. Although I suspect the password has more weird characters in it than his own family.

• Like 3

From the BBC website: "Where individuals identify themselves as being linked with the BBC, or are programme makers, editorial staff, reporters or presenters primarily associated with the BBC, their activities on social media have the potential to compromise the BBC's impartiality and to damage its reputation."

On the basis of this very clear BBC employment directive (for employees & the self-employed), Linekar should be relieved of his BBC duties and taxpayer-funded £1.3m salary. Any other person in any other job would be fired immediately for breaking the rules of the organisation they represent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

From the BBC website: "Where individuals identify themselves as being linked with the BBC, or are programme makers, editorial staff, reporters or presenters primarily associated with the BBC, their activities on social media have the potential to compromise the BBC's impartiality and to damage its reputation."

On the basis of this very clear BBC employment directive (for employees & the self-employed), Linekar should be relieved of his BBC duties and taxpayer-funded £1.3m salary. Any other person in any other job would be fired immediately for breaking the rules of the organisation they represent.

I hate to put our recent uneasy truce in jeopardy, but it will come as no surprise to you that I take a fiercely opposing view. And yes, yes, it’s nothing to do with me as of course anyone who leaves the sacred island for more than a week loses all right of comment forever and should go “fuck a Kangaroo”. The rapacious wit of a spittle-flecked Wetherspooner is again anticipated. 

Gary Lineker is a football journalist last time I checked. He hasn’t voiced his own political views on any BBC output. He has a long history of championing minority causes, which is perhaps why he irritates so many on the right. He has taken in asylum seekers himself in the past. He isn’t a political journalist, and thus has no duty to impartiality (though any news organisation employing the likes of Laura Kuenssberg, Nick Robinson, and Fiona Bruce and claiming to be non-Partisan can’t really take itself seriously). Voicing a fairly mainstream opinion (in so far as that opinion has been echoed repeatedly in the House of Commons) on Twitter isn’t particularly controversial, and this Daily Mail inspired witch hunt for the Crisp munching Lynam impersonator is in my view, utter shite. I’d much rather attack him for his Qatar hypocrisy or his apparent cuckolding by his former wife Danielle.

Rylan might have a political view. As might Zoe Ball, or Claudia Winkleman. Equally, Huw Edwards equally might have a view on the Wales front row, or why Mercedes make better cars than BMW. They are all surely free to say what they like to who they like away from work. I mean, does your employer know you spend a good proportion of you time mouthing off on The Corner, or that you annually espouse homicidal feelings about the sodding Notting Hill Carnival? Or, let me guess, that’s different because you’re anonymous/not paid with public money/are expressing your views ironically. 

If you want to whine about BBC impartiality, and that’s been a middle class parlour game since the days of Lord Reith, have a look at the Chair, Richard Sharp, an ex-Goldman Sachs pig who was an “advisor” to renowned liar Boris Johnson and has given as a matter of public record, hundreds of thousands of pounds to the Tory party and perhaps arranged a line of credit for a sitting Prime Minister. Or Robbie Gibb, ex Downing Street Comms Man, arch Brexiteer, founder of GB News and now BBC Board Member with a penchant for visiting the newsroom to arm twist, monitor and “advise”. Presumably these people are in your rhetorical crosshairs next? Fish rot from the head, after all. 

If you want a new broom at the BBC and would like Gary to clear his desk, that’s one thing. But if your little revolution stops there I think we know it’s not about principles, is it? You just don’t like what he has to say because it makes you uncomfortable. Which isn’t bloody good enough. 

Fact is the tone of the immigration debate pursued by the UK Government is increasingly ugly and nasty. I think comparisons with 1930’s Germany are understandable, if hyperbolic. And yes, Australia’s immigration policy is pretty fucking dark too, before you start. I mean, they let me in for starters.

In your much-anticipated reply I feel sure you’ll allude to my former job, the word count, or my present location. I’d like a new variation on all three please. Perhaps in a Haiku. Don’t disappoint me again, Wolfie. We were getting on so well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hate to put our recent uneasy truce in jeopardy, but it will come as no surprise to you that I take a fiercely opposing view. And yes, yes, it’s nothing to do with me as of course anyone who leaves the sacred island for more than a week loses all right of comment forever and should go “fuck a Kangaroo”. The rapacious wit of a spittle-flecked Wetherspooner is again anticipated. 

Gary Lineker is a football journalist last time I checked. He hasn’t voiced his own political views on any BBC output. He has a long history of championing minority causes, which is perhaps why he irritates so many on the right. He has taken in asylum seekers himself in the past. He isn’t a political journalist, and thus has no duty to impartiality (though any news organisation employing the likes of Laura Kuenssberg, Nick Robinson, and Fiona Bruce and claiming to be non-Partisan can’t really take itself seriously). Voicing a fairly mainstream opinion (in so far as that opinion has been echoed repeatedly in the House of Commons) on Twitter isn’t particularly controversial, and this Daily Mail inspired witch hunt for the Crisp munching Lynam impersonator is in my view, utter shite. I’d much rather attack him for his Qatar hypocrisy or his apparent cuckolding by his former wife Danielle.

Rylan might have a political view. As might Zoe Ball, or Claudia Winkleman. Equally, Huw Edwards equally might have a view on the Wales front row, or why Mercedes make better cars than BMW. They are all surely free to say what they like to who they like away from work. I mean, does your employer know you spend a good proportion of you time mouthing off on The Corner, or that you annually espouse homicidal feelings about the sodding Notting Hill Carnival? Or, let me guess, that’s different because you’re anonymous/not paid with public money/are expressing your views ironically. 

If you want to whine about BBC impartiality, and that’s been a middle class parlour game since the days of Lord Reith, have a look at the Chair, Richard Sharp, an ex-Goldman Sachs pig who was an “advisor” to renowned liar Boris Johnson and has given as a matter of public record, hundreds of thousands of pounds to the Tory party and perhaps arranged a line of credit for a sitting Prime Minister. Or Robbie Gibb, ex Downing Street Comms Man, arch Brexiteer, founder of GB News and now BBC Board Member with a penchant for visiting the newsroom to arm twist, monitor and “advise”. Presumably these people are in your rhetorical crosshairs next? Fish rot from the head, after all. 

If you want a new broom at the BBC and would like Gary to clear his desk, that’s one thing. But if your little revolution stops there I think we know it’s not about principles, is it? You just don’t like what he has to say because it makes you uncomfortable. Which isn’t bloody good enough. 

Fact is the tone of the immigration debate pursued by the UK Government is increasingly ugly and nasty. I think comparisons with 1930’s Germany are understandable, if hyperbolic. And yes, Australia’s immigration policy is pretty fucking dark too, before you start. I mean, they let me in for starters.

In your much-anticipated reply I feel sure you’ll allude to my former job, the word count, or my present location. I’d like a new variation on all three please. Perhaps in a Haiku. Don’t disappoint me again, Wolfie. We were getting on so well.

Ya said it all doc baby..or as sigmund probably said..ya become what ya hated..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I'm going out shortly, so I'll get my teeth into this when I return. The first two paragraphs are enough to rile the "rapacious wit of a spittle-flecked Wetherspooner" in me, for sure.

In the meatime, get yourself onto the Bond thread.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In spite of having no physical disabilities, I probably don't have enough fingers on which to count the amount of unwarranted personal insults in your unsurprisingly verbose discourse. (Lol, what a skill you appear to have by using more words to say the same thing.) The above is as much a dig at me as it is Linekar, despite my recent olive branches.

Nevertheless, unlike your unnecessarily complicated stance on Linekar and your inability to see his blatant hypocrisy like the majority of people in the UK, I see things in a far more straightforward manner so far as his social media behaviour & correlation with BBC employment goes.

To quote you: "Gary Lineker is a football journalist last time I checked" – precisely.

Impartiality lies at the heart of public service, and it's always been the BBC's prime commitment to its audiences – from the days of Clement Attlee. It applies to all output & services – TV, radio, online. It also applies to the face of BBC Sport for the past 25 years and his loyalty to the public via an organisation which pays through enforced funding his £1.3m salary (down from last year's £1.7m) – at a time when many are struggling to make ends meet.

When you have the highest-paid presenter in BBC history, therefore, who has essentially worked for the organisation for 2.5 decades until his recent/latest tax-avoidance scheme (by registering himself as 'self-employed' with the BBC; he owes millions to HMRC), of which taxpayers have met the demands of his lifestyle for quarter of a century, breaking those very rules of impartiality does not conform with his public BBC funding.

There's nothing more irritating at a time of financial crisis than a multi-millionnaire Geldof mk2 preaching to his audience. If he doesn't get fired for comparing the UK with Nazi Germany (how dare he!), then the Beeb's employment regulations are not being respected by him or enforced by them – yet he's happy to take the money all day long.

I hope this is the end of his days at the BBC, and his consistently disgusting, grossly overpaid wages. Football will carry on without him.

Sorry to disappoint you, Doc, but you left me with little choice.

• Like 2

Guest Sue R Pipe
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Christ, how long did it take you to type that out? War & Peace wanker.

Guest Sue R Pipe
22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of having no physical disabilities, I probably don't have enough fingers on which to count the amount of unwarranted personal insults in your unsurprisingly verbose discourse. (Lol, what a skill you appear to have by using more words to say the same thing.) The above is as much a dig at me as it is Linekar, despite my recent olive branches.

Nevertheless, unlike your unnecessarily complicated stance on Linekar and your inability to see his blatant hypocrisy like the majority of people in the UK, I see things in a far more straightforward manner so far as his social media behaviour & correlation with BBC employment goes.

To quote you: "Gary Lineker is a football journalist last time I checked" – precisely.

Impartiality lies at the heart of public service, and it's always been the BBC's prime commitment to its audiences – from the days of Clement Attlee. It applies to all output & services – TV, radio, online. It also applies to the face of BBC Sport for the past 25 years and his loyalty to the public via an organisation which pays through their enforced funding his £1.3m salary (down from last year's £1.7m) – at a time when many are struggling to make ends meet.

When you have the highest-paid presenter in BBC history, therefore, who has essentially worked for the organisation for 2.5 decades until his recent/latest tax-avoidance scheme (by registering himself as 'self-employed' with the BBC; he owes millions to HMRC), of which taxpayers have met the demands of his lifestyle for quarter of a century, breaking those very rules of impartiality does not conform with his public BBC funding.

There's nothing more irritating at a time of financial crisis than a multi-millionnaire Geldolf mk2 preaching to his audience. If he doesn't get fired for comparing the UK with Nazi Germany (how dare he!), then the Beeb's employment regulations are not being respected by him or enforced by them – yet he's happy to take the money all day long.

I hope this is the end of his days at the BBC, and his consistently disgusting, grossly overpaid wages. Football will carry on without him.

Fuck me, another essay. Why don't you and @Last Cunt Standing fuck off down the debating society.

Pair of virgins.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Impartiality lies at the heart of public service, and it's always been the BBC's prime commitment to its audiences – from the days of Clement Attlee. It applies to all output & services – TV, radio, online. It also applies to the face of BBC Sport for the past 25 years and his loyalty to the public via an organisation which pays through their enforced funding his £1.3m salary (down from last year's £1.7m) – at a time when many are struggling to make ends meet.

There's nothing more irritating at a time of financial crisis than a multi-millionnaire Geldolf mk2 preaching to his audience. If he doesn't get fired for comparing the UK with Nazi Germany (how dare he!), then the Beeb's employment regulations are not being respected by him or enforced by them – yet he's happy to take the money all day long.

I have always found it a pity Lineker didn't die of hepatitis when he had the chance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m veering towards the ‘Fuck Gary Lineker’ side of this debate now. The thing that’s swung it for me was Uber leftoid spastic Terry Christian appearing on GMB this morning, to briefly defend jug ears and then spend the next 10 minutes namecalling the majority of the U.K. population.large.B18C3A25-D327-4AD6-9BD4-991EA8B1593D.jpeg.f645a657906b61a0940d65f005f4899f.jpeg🎶If a picture paints a thousand words🎶 LOL LOL

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Impartiality lies at the heart of public service, and it's always been the BBC's prime commitment to its audiences – from the days of Clement Attlee. It applies to all output & services – TV, radio, online. It also applies to the face of BBC Sport for the past 25 years and his loyalty to the public via an organisation which pays through enforced funding his £1.3m salary (down from last year's £1.7m) – at a time when many are struggling to make ends meet.

There's nothing more irritating at a time of financial crisis than a multi-millionnaire Geldof mk2 preaching to his audience. If he doesn't get fired for comparing the UK with Nazi Germany (how dare he!), then the Beeb's employment regulations are not being respected by him or enforced by them – yet he's happy to take the money all day long.

Disagree, but appreciate the effort in replying. I note you’ve got no position here on Mssrs Sharp and Gibb, both men in senior positions at the Beeb who might as well wear blue rosettes to work. They escape your ire. Why?

“Impartiality lies at the heart of public service“. Does it? Well if that’s true, you’ve got a longer list than Gary for your little Pogrom. 

Maybe Gary will get fired, and maybe he won’t. Maybe darling Suella will suggest book burning next, or perhaps a boycott of immigrant shops. But of course, it’s outrageous to make any negative reference to history to any claret-faced old fella who usually gets misty-eyed to Vera Lynn. 

If you can’t see what is happening here, and what you are lending your name to, then perhaps a bit more reading is required. 

It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking thirteen…..”

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Politics is not for you, Wolfie. No sir. Once again LCS has made you look like a fucking pea.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I couldn't give the tiniest fuck about the rights & wrongs of Lineker's tweets, or the BBC's position, but the news that Ian Wright is to boycott Match Of The Day is the best since the Queen Mother died.

That is good news. Let's hope he boycotts breathing next.