CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Self destructive “

”lonely”

”frightened”

”pussy whipped”

”ineffectual under achiever”

”feeble minded”

How come you know so much about me Mr(s) Roops? Or are you just lashing out because you don’t like being challenged........can’t handle a piss take. Notice I don’t make shit up about you Madam, I just use your own words. What are you going to call me next I wonder? 

Its worth noting that the site's most paranoid cry-baby is now playing the "I was only joking" card. Check  your past discourse where you'll see you've been quite happy to make assumptions. Muggy hypocrite. 

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Go and ask "cook" for a nice drink of bleach.

I had a chat with Cook about this but as soon as your name came up, she said that the only immediate purpose for bleach would be to clean up your nether regions just to kill the niff.  Oh, and Wizard said he'd like his spare gown back - apparently he lent it to you in good faith that you were learning the craft; now he knows you're pretending it's a dress and using it for cross dressing, he's disinclined to share.  Personally, I think he's being a bit intolerant and rather old-fashioned in his views on gender...

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

I had a chat with Cook about this but as soon as your name came up, she said that the only immediate purpose for bleach would be to clean up your nether regions just to kill the niff.  Oh, and Wizard said he'd like his spare gown back - apparently he lent it to you in good faith that you were learning the craft; now he knows you're pretending it's a dress and using it for cross dressing, he's disinclined to share.  Personally, I think he's being a bit intolerant and rather old-fashioned in his views on gender...

Is cook a bitter old lady? She's always hating on Dawn Chorus. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

Sorry, did I insult your husband?

Punkape has been very grumpy here of late. He needs to stop worrying about his stall at the market and go for walks. 

Maybe wizard could offer him some of the stuff that helped you with your dancing? 

7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Punkape has been very grumpy here of late. He needs to stop worrying about his stall at the market and go for walks. 

Maybe wizard could offer him some of the stuff that helped you with your dancing? 

Fabulous idea GG!  And Queen Gwen can give him a makeover!  He can put on a pretty dress, perfect for a queen, hair, nails, the lot!  Then we can give him the "dancing drugs", take him to the royal ballrooms, turn on the disco lights and watch him go!   Louis Spence eat your heart out!

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Fabulous idea GG!  And Queen Gwen can give him a makeover!  He can put on a pretty dress, perfect for a queen, hair, nails, the lot!  Then we can give him the "dancing drugs", take him to the royal ballrooms, turn on the disco lights and watch him go!   Louis Spence eat your heart out!

I like your idea, but you need to consider the details beforehand. 

What if he sees King Frank, and immediately gets the horn?  Which toilets will he be expected to use? How will you react if he smuggles bootleg dvds in his handbag and starts selling them to your other guests? 

Be prepared. 

11 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I like your idea, but you need to consider the details beforehand. 

What if he sees King Frank, and immediately gets the horn?  Which toilets will he be expected to use? How will you react if he smuggles bootleg dvds in his handbag and starts selling them to your other guests? 

Be prepared. 

Hmmm, good points.  Mind you, watching him dance on Wizard's gear with a raging stiffy under his frock would be quite funny.  He can use Cook's lavatory - she's pretty much caught everything going, so I don't see the harm.  We'll get one of the servants to frisk him on the way in - he won't believe his luck!

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the little cunt from that annoying fucking advert: "Flash! Aahaaaaaaa". 

Do you think Punky's opened up a sideline on ebay selling knockoff household cleaners? His bootleg DVD stall must really be struggling if he's resorted to this...

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Do you think Punky's opened up a sideline on ebay selling knockoff household cleaners? His bootleg DVD stall must really be struggling if he's resorted to this...

I have heard it on the grapevine that Bianca Williams intends to sprint to your castle and dance at your ball. Will your royal guards make her feel welcome?