CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Some next-level armchair economics here from the usual suspects. I’ll inform the Nobel committee. More shifting of blame and finger pointing than a nursery school playground. Amazed neither of you did the old “a weaker pound is good for exports” quickstep, or perhaps you’ve learned that’s horse shit too. A 40% collapse in value pre-Covid isn’t “volatility”, it’s a crash. A self-inflicted crash. Get real. 

From the fiscal genius who thinks the inept Labour government of 2008 was blameless for the near destruction of the UK banking industry. The value of sterling against the euro has been lower than it is now. I distinctly remember it going as low as £1.03 around 10 years ago, it's now at £1.10. The value against the dollar has barely altered in the last year. Can you explain this Mr Keynes?

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. My bad. 

My bad? My fucking bad? I hope you are not offended if I ask you if you’re a blood or a crip? You’re not going to send one of your homies round to put a cap in my mofo ass I hope Cuz? Spend a lot of time in the LA hip hop scene do you Marje?

What a prize fucking stupid prick. 😁

49 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

My bad? My fucking bad? I hope you are not offended if I ask you if you’re a blood or a crip? You’re not going to send one of your homies round to put a cap in my mofo ass I hope Cuz? Spend a lot of time in the LA hip hop scene do you Marje?

Sick one blud. Propah rispeck fam, you get me?

54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Do fuck off Jewdith. I've heard you quote many Americanisms with your love of half-backs in lycra. Such as "what you don't got a brain", especially when you're yank buddy was here. 

I probably could put a cap in your ass, but I'd obviously have to get under the wheelchair, and I doubt there's much clearance. So I'm just gonna use a claymore mine. 

I do hope that helps. You muggy, hypocritical, crippled cunt. 

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We actually have some of the nicest beaches in the country up here. Cunt in the summer usually when the roads get blocked up with spackers hoping they'll lose a sprog to the tide by letting them play in those death trap inflatable toy boats you can get for a fiver.

I know someone from Derby who heads that way about four times a year and usually spends Christmas there.

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've no idea what you just explained, but I like the finished result - very gritty. Makes it look like a much older photo.

TBH I do prefer the original .. I would have cropped some of the sky .. I like the way the gulls are lined up on the staithes  almost like vultures waiting to pick the meat from the bones. What looks like a pair of Great Black-back Gulls to the right in the line up.

33 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

TBH I do prefer the original .. I would have cropped some of the sky .. I like the way the gulls are lined up on the staithes  almost like vultures waiting to pick the meat from the bones. What looks like a pair of Great Black-back Gulls to the right in the line up.

They're herring gulls. They all are. They're the only cunting gulls we get, fucking screeching wankers.

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thanks for that. I like my pics to tell a story or convey a message. By doing a quick and dirty processing job on one of the images I'll explain. Firstly I would have shot on a 1:1 format so there is nothing to distract the viewer. A combination of sharpening some detail and reducing the image saturation would accentuate the decay on the boats and the jetty wall. Slap on a "stormy clouds are gathering" either from my own or from freely available pre-sets would forewarn that tough times lie ahead. See what I mean below... 

Ideally, one could shoot the image with a slow shutter speed by using a neutral density filter which would make the water look silky smooth - a  metaphor of decaying trawlers becalmed by the economic climate .

ccexp.jpg

Are you fucking serious? You’re so caught up in your own perceived brilliance it’s staggering. Personally I prefer the picture @Roadkill posted, since it hasn’t been ego-shopped.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Are you fucking serious? You’re so caught up in your own perceived brilliance it’s staggering. Personally I prefer the picture @Roadkill posted, since it hasn’t been ego-shopped.

Fuck off.

🎵All things bright and beautiful 

all creatures great and small 

all things wise and wonderful 

Mrs Roops she made them all 🎵

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Well, Quickspurt, this wasn't about which image was "best". As my post intimates (that is, if you'd actually read it) it was about taking different approaches and how one can add tone, mood and above all, emotion to a bog-standard travelogue picture. That said, I appreciate such subjective constructs must be difficult to fathom for an "aerospace engineer" who's sole function is to operate a control panel with just one lever. Incidentally, why is it that you're never the first to put your head above the parapet? It seems you only venture out with the mediocrity massive.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵All things bright and beautiful 

all creatures great and small 

all things wise and wonderful 

Mrs Roops she made them all 🎵

...but not Eric Cuntman as Quality Control would never allow such a broken, dysfunctional aberration to leave the factory.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Quickspurt, this wasn't about which image was "best". As my post intimates (that is, if you'd actually read it) it was about taking different approaches and how one can add tone, mood and above all, emotion to a bog-standard travelogue picture. That said, I appreciate such subjective constructs must be difficult to fathom for an "aerospace engineer" who's sole function is to operate a control panel with just one lever. Incidentally, why is it that you're never the first to put your head above the parapet? It seems you only venture out with the mediocrity massive.

Fuck off Roops, you’re rattling like a ball bearing in one of my bean cans.