CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Even if I was hiding something, which I clearly aren't, my fictional level of perversion is nowhere near the levels that your very real one is. You're that sick and enamoured with all things vile you don't even have the shame to hide it behind a facade of disgust. 

Two instances that I'll never tire of reminding you of and that you can never escape no matter how many name changes you make.

1. The Pete scandal, you defended a beast with as much vigour as your hero Lord Longford.

2. Not content with making your positive feelings about paedophilia known to all, just in case anyone missed it, when I asked you whether you would join me in attacking a nonce who lived next to us in a theoretical scenario where we were neighbours, you said you'd take the side of the beast.

You are one sick and twisted individual and I'm happy to remind everyone on here of your deviancy any chance I can get. 

If we could all line up outside your hovel with bricks, the only people who wouldn't throw them through your filthy window is @Carl Sway and @Penny Farthing and we all know why that would be. Sick cunts of a feather flock together.

Get off my site and go back to the dark web, you sinister fucking pervert.

You are a DOM .. Dirty old man aren't you?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

What?

Idiot.

I can picture you now. Sat alone at a table for one in a dark corner of a converted bodega, Pollard specs perching alarmingly at the end of your beak as you constantly refresh The Corner looking for an in. 

One can only imagine the state of you as you spotted a minor grammatical error after seven hours of offline scrutiny and jumped to your feet screaming "Gotcha!"

Wig in the gazpacho, twofer gambas all over your Jesus Creepers, and precum from your excited little maggot squirting all over the fucking place.

Stupid old bastard.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Putting someone in the  ‘mental health issues’ category is the modern day way that the media, police, politicians on both sides of the WEFminster uniparty and the rest of the timpot tyrants have agreed on to silence any further discussion when one of their own gets caught buggering a schoolboy or reading the 10 O’clock news with a prize winning butternut squash fully inserted up his arse and fresh Somalian spunk dribbling from both sides of his bell end battered gob.

Stabby, blowy uppy, Fiat Uno crashy peacefuls who until recently we were told were ‘radicalised jihadi islamists’ are now routinely and almost immediately discovered to have a history of mental health issues and that’s that as far as any further talk of terrorism goes.

The only demographic who it’s becoming clear aren’t eligible for this amazing new way to excuse their actions seems to be the straight white patriotic working class male or female who may have been reported for misgendering or using the wrong pronouns toward some non binary deviant subsaharan  cunt that they’ve rudely interrupted before they’d finished raping their kids.

You mad fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can picture you now. Sat alone at a table for one in a dark corner of a converted bodega, Pollard specs perching alarmingly at the end of your beak as you constantly refresh The Corner looking for an in. 

One can only imagine the state of you as you spotted a minor grammatical error after seven hours of offline scrutiny and jumped to your feet screaming "Gotcha!"

Wig in the gazpacho, twofer gambas all over your Jesus Creepers, and precum from your excited little maggot squirting all over the fucking place.

Stupid old bastard.

I suspect he’ll be using multiple devices to monitor CC traffic for grammatical errors, like a spastic version of Alan Turing.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Honestly....none, but if I was shit rich and emotionally detached I would buy the dirtiest fucking bitch(es) out there.

You don’t need to be shit rich Neil. I can do you a ‘buy now pay later’ deal for a pair of stunning Latvian twins and throw the mother in for free if your credit rating is OK. It doesn’t matter to me if none of them are ever seen again as Ive got loads more of them in the container, and I get paid by the finance co. anyway. 

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So it was the BBC who drove Boris out of office, was it Bill? Not his entire Government resigning as one because the Cunt can’t lie straight in whichever bed he happens to be in? I think the prevailing view is that BBC have been rather too friendly to the government of late, nothing of course to do with the Chairman facilitating a loan for Bozza for a few hundred grand. 

Tinfoil’s a little on the tight side tonight Bill. Or perhaps you’re still pissed from Wednesdays Burn-A-Fenian day. You know there’s a vaccine for hangovers now, don’t you?

Right, I’ve had enough of you. Outside on the cobbles now. Stick em up!

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stupid old bastard.

You mad fucking cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fully expect Huw Edwards to continue his broadcasting career with a backwater freeview network. Presenting vulgar game shows in the vein of Roger Mellie.

’Celebrity Shit-Bucket’

I’m sure it’s totally coincidental but the total collapse of Mr Edwards mental health, requiring hospitalisation for the duration appears to have begun at exactly the same time as (or about 5 minutes after) The Sun first published the story last week. Spooky, to say the least.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever found evidence of weirdness, pervery or heinous shenanigans in a celebrity’s dustbin? Anything incriminating on Lenny Henry would be of interest.

I have a close connection to ocean colour scene ,my old dear was there banker,I was also told about some unsavoury things about there drummer from a mutual mate.

Gareth said once he moved Tom Jones bins in his former job,he lies through his fucking teeth ,I hate that cunt.

• Like 3

On 13/07/2023 at 00:04, Last Cunt Standing said:

I am some distance away, but this story has me confused now. Huw appears to have been caught paying for sexual services on the internet. The police say he has no case to answer, currently at least. The young unnamed provider of said sexual services says there’s no case to answer. The mob cry cover up and wave their pitchforks as they were asked, of course. Opportunistic colleagues with an axe to grind pile in with “he sent me a late night text and signed off with an X!” - please. The Sun, serving as some Orwellian moral guardian, seem to have based their story on the outrage of parents appalled by their offspring’s life choices, and are now in full reverse-ferret claiming no criminality was alleged, while screengrabs suggesting otherwise are preserved in internet aspic.

A middle aged man, otherwise respectable, lies in a psychiatric hospital dealing with the fallout of thinking with his cock as his poor wife picks up the pieces. Thirty five grand will soon look like chicken feed. Being stupid on the internet and thinking with your cock. Something hundreds of thousands of men do every day, including some here I shouldn’t wonder. It’s stupid, grubby, and isn’t for the dinner table, but I wouldn’t fancy a British tabloid giving someone I love a public enema much either, thanks. 

No laws appear to have been broken thus far. Yet the usual suspects line up with Murdoch to denounce the BBC as paedo central and want it scrapped/defunded/turned over to private capital. These people would perhaps do well to reflect on the company they keep and the standards The Sun has championed down the years. The disgusting creature that is Kelvin McKenzie perhaps as exhibit A. 

What frustrates me is the targets these people pick for the full pack of hounds treatment. Meanwhile, Boris gets to ennoble his intern, withhold his phone from a public enquiry, and cavort with the KGB while Foreign Secretary. Gets a soft focus new dad piece in The Mail. George Osbourne might have done something unspeakable, says a mysterious email. Michelle Mone gets a nine figure sum for not much and spunks it on a yacht, while public servants are told to try a little harder if they want a cost of living rise. All with not a murmur from the Nations favourite comic. 

They’re laughing at you. And you love them for it. 

Spot on. 

• Like 1

On 13/07/2023 at 00:10, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you sure? Lining up with The Sun is an interesting, not to say revealing, position to adopt. I’m sure you only buy it for the crossword.

I have a mate who buys the Daily Mail everyday for the crossword. He got banned from the local newsagents for repeatedly asking for a copy of Paedophile Weekly to hide the Mail in, to avoid ridicule.

• Like 3